Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My nests are cursed.
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
Pray to Azimyth.
Pray to Azimyth.
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
check who in your clan is the cook and read the logs to see when omelettes were served
check who in your clan is the cook and read the logs to see when omelettes were served
Our clan may have taken a small piece of the Hoverview Vale. It was an accident and I cannot seem to put it back. I'm sorry if this causes any distress.

- Sylphaeri
6216044p.png
You have demons in your nests, you preform an exorcism, and curse them out using a ouji board.
You have demons in your nests, you preform an exorcism, and curse them out using a ouji board.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
uh uh idk

all i know is this dragon wegged me, then when got/bred her with a dragon from the lineage FLIGHT RISING...? they gave me a five egg nest... and i have also scavenged 2 eggs since getting him...

sooo get yourself a FLIGHT RISING...? dragon is my only possible recommendation
uh uh idk

all i know is this dragon wegged me, then when got/bred her with a dragon from the lineage FLIGHT RISING...? they gave me a five egg nest... and i have also scavenged 2 eggs since getting him...

sooo get yourself a FLIGHT RISING...? dragon is my only possible recommendation
9y89odd.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out my Plushie RNG adopts!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
oh jeez, i pray you have many 4-5 egg nests in your future haha

most of my nests are always tweggs
oh jeez, i pray you have many 4-5 egg nests in your future haha

most of my nests are always tweggs
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.pngVvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
I really have to wonder what you did to **** off the Arcanist so much, that rng is ridiculously cruel to you.
I really have to wonder what you did to **** off the Arcanist so much, that rng is ridiculously cruel to you.
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
I feel your pain, that's exactly how my nests look. All my nests are one egg except for one nest which only had two.
I feel your pain, that's exactly how my nests look. All my nests are one egg except for one nest which only had two.
Oh gosh and here I was thinking my nest luck was bad because every round i've had at least one wegg nest >.>

Hopefully you get some nice big nests soon!!
Oh gosh and here I was thinking my nest luck was bad because every round i've had at least one wegg nest >.>

Hopefully you get some nice big nests soon!!
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page