Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lots of UMAs | [W] G / T / Eggs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Parasited - Hi there, Parasited! Sure, I could hold the skin for a week, for you, to give you a little bit of time to gather funds. If this sounds fair and reasonable to you, and you think you'd be able to gather the gems/treasure that you'd need, by then? ^-^ As someone has been kind enough to hold a pet for me, so I'd like to be able to be able to pay them back within this general time frame. ^-^
@Parasited - Hi there, Parasited! Sure, I could hold the skin for a week, for you, to give you a little bit of time to gather funds. If this sounds fair and reasonable to you, and you think you'd be able to gather the gems/treasure that you'd need, by then? ^-^ As someone has been kind enough to hold a pet for me, so I'd like to be able to be able to pay them back within this general time frame. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png
@FinalFlight Would you possibly do 1800g for Unbalanced Diet? I'd need a small hold since I'm away for a couple days, but I'll definitely be able to purchase it before a 7-day PA runs out.
@FinalFlight Would you possibly do 1800g for Unbalanced Diet? I'd need a small hold since I'm away for a couple days, but I'll definitely be able to purchase it before a 7-day PA runs out.
MbWTS6R.png
@xTech - Hi there, top of the morning to you! Sure, I'd be happy
to do 1800g for that one. I'll go ahead and send a PA, your way. ^-^
@xTech - Hi there, top of the morning to you! Sure, I'd be happy
to do 1800g for that one. I'll go ahead and send a PA, your way. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png
yes a week works! thank you!!!
yes a week works! thank you!!!
fZVmdhk.png
parasited - s/he - fr +3
@Parasited - Sure thing! Just sent a PA, your way. ^-^
@Parasited - Sure thing! Just sent a PA, your way. ^-^