Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Done
1 2 3
Lots have been updated.
@Talonmaster
Current bid on Lot 2 is 150g by Azhdaha.
Lots have been updated.
@Talonmaster
Current bid on Lot 2 is 150g by Azhdaha.
I'm almost always selling G1's~ Feel free to check out my current sales thread. If you find a g1 in my lair you might be interested in feel free to ask me about it so long as it's not in my projects or main lair.
Less than 6 hours to go (unless snipe guard activates in the final 2 hours).
Less than 6 hours to go (unless snipe guard activates in the final 2 hours).
I'm almost always selling G1's~ Feel free to check out my current sales thread. If you find a g1 in my lair you might be interested in feel free to ask me about it so long as it's not in my projects or main lair.
@Azhdaha 200g on #95151893
@Azhdaha 200g on #95151893
VX2x7ng.png
@Owari26 250g on lot 2
@Owari26 250g on lot 2
zuHSWf4.png
Alright, home stretch of the Auction here. Snipe guard will activate if anyone bids from here on out.
Alright, home stretch of the Auction here. Snipe guard will activate if anyone bids from here on out.
@Azhdaha 300g on #95151893/lot 2
@Azhdaha 300g on #95151893/lot 2
VX2x7ng.png
Edited to fix snipe guard time**

Snipe guard has activated for Lot 2. Lot 2 now ends at 13:55. Current bid is 300g.
Edited to fix snipe guard time**

Snipe guard has activated for Lot 2. Lot 2 now ends at 13:55. Current bid is 300g.
@Owari26 350g on lot 2
@Owari26 350g on lot 2
zuHSWf4.png
@Azhdaha 375g lot 2
@Azhdaha 375g lot 2
Auction has ended~

@Twye @RATTTTT
Would you like to do a CR trade or a PA and when would you like to pick up your dragons?
Auction has ended~

@Twye @RATTTTT
Would you like to do a CR trade or a PA and when would you like to pick up your dragons?
1 2 3