Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦ Lair / Hibden Clearout ♦
@Nyk They're all yours! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Would you like a CR or private auctions? And which currency would you prefer? owo
@Nyk They're all yours! Would you like a CR or private auctions? And which currency would you prefer? owo
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Fire-Network.png
@Rauv

I can do gems! PAs work fine!
@Rauv

I can do gems! PAs work fine!
HMWzxsz.png
old-oaks-3.png
MreCscM.png
@Nyk Alrighty, they're on their way. Thank you so much! I'm so happy those two are getting a good home!
@Nyk Alrighty, they're on their way. Thank you so much! I'm so happy those two are getting a good home!
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Fire-Network.png
I would love Kestrel (#68382192) and Adept (#76007320) please. I'll be paying in gems and either CR or PA works, I don't have a preference.
I would love Kestrel (#68382192) and Adept (#76007320) please. I'll be paying in gems and either CR or PA works, I don't have a preference.
@Patti Got it. I'll be sending them out via PA in just a moment. :) Thank you so much!
@Patti Got it. I'll be sending them out via PA in just a moment. :) Thank you so much!
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Fire-Network.png
Thank you!!! :D
Thank you!!! :D
omg, i would love to have Gossamer and Fern!
omg, i would love to have Gossamer and Fern!

Proud to be autistic!
They/She/He Pronouns
FR+0
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
~~ Co-Owner of FrostLeaf Hatchery ~~
Proud member of the Hellebores grove!
~~ gWy7Gj5.png
@Polty Sure thing! <3 Consider them reserved for you. What currency would you like to use? Would you prefer a CR, or PAs for them?
@Polty Sure thing! <3 Consider them reserved for you. What currency would you like to use? Would you prefer a CR, or PAs for them?
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Fire-Network.png
@Rauv i'd prefer treasure via PA! it may take me a bit of time to accept them as with Nature's current push, my lair is a mess, but i will try to take them within 24 hours!
@Rauv i'd prefer treasure via PA! it may take me a bit of time to accept them as with Nature's current push, my lair is a mess, but i will try to take them within 24 hours!

Proud to be autistic!
They/She/He Pronouns
FR+0
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
~~ Co-Owner of FrostLeaf Hatchery ~~
Proud member of the Hellebores grove!
~~ gWy7Gj5.png
@Polty Got it, I'll send them right out! I totally understand. Thank you for letting me know! Would 3 days be more doable for you?
@Polty Got it, I'll send them right out! I totally understand. Thank you for letting me know! Would 3 days be more doable for you?
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Fire-Network.png