Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127
woop, nice!! just gonna scroll through my lair to see what I can offer you, be back in a bit!

also I peeked at your reply above and saw you like designing robots. it just so happens I've been struggling to make a robo/cyborg character happen for some time now. I know what I want and pretty much how I want it, I just need help making it happen..
soo if you'd be up for a design commission at some point I'd be more than happy to pay! :'D
woop, nice!! just gonna scroll through my lair to see what I can offer you, be back in a bit!

also I peeked at your reply above and saw you like designing robots. it just so happens I've been struggling to make a robo/cyborg character happen for some time now. I know what I want and pretty much how I want it, I just need help making it happen..
soo if you'd be up for a design commission at some point I'd be more than happy to pay! :'D
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
[b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [s]I should probably show my random progen more love after almost 10 years huh..[/s] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6897986][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/68980/6897986_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] $50 [b]VIBE:[/b] she's an old and wise seer and fortuneteller, she sees a path in the stars and tell their stories to anyone willing to listen. [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] always! [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately:[/b] YEP
Dragon/character image: I should probably show my random progen more love after almost 10 years huh..
6897986_350.png
Payment: $50
VIBE: she's an old and wise seer and fortuneteller, she sees a path in the stars and tell their stories to anyone willing to listen.
Artistic Freedom? always!
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately: YEP
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan - I'd definitely be up for that! I usually charge ~$80 for character design commissions like this; I'm willing to do full ref sheets w/ multiple angles and such as well, though I don't offer those as a standard commission option so I'd need some more details to work out an exact price c: if you wanna message me the details I'd be happy to work on it once I finish the other commissions, or if you wanna wait a bit that's fine too! ^^

@SweetToothArt - oooh- I really like Ms. Bell's vibe! They're both cool but I really enjoy the juxtaposition of nature/machinery so I think I'd prefer to draw her c:
@Fellefan - I'd definitely be up for that! I usually charge ~$80 for character design commissions like this; I'm willing to do full ref sheets w/ multiple angles and such as well, though I don't offer those as a standard commission option so I'd need some more details to work out an exact price c: if you wanna message me the details I'd be happy to work on it once I finish the other commissions, or if you wanna wait a bit that's fine too! ^^

@SweetToothArt - oooh- I really like Ms. Bell's vibe! They're both cool but I really enjoy the juxtaposition of nature/machinery so I think I'd prefer to draw her c:
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
oml that sounds perfect!! :'D I'm currently not at home and I won't be back until next week, so we can discuss it after you're done with your current batch or whenever I get back home!
oml that sounds perfect!! :'D I'm currently not at home and I won't be back until next week, so we can discuss it after you're done with your current batch or whenever I get back home!
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
Thank you for all the info! I have slept on it and have decided to try the two character specialty version; I will dm you on discord for more details!

Expect a message from intergalacticheartache soon :'D
Thank you for all the info! I have slept on it and have decided to try the two character specialty version; I will dm you on discord for more details!

Expect a message from intergalacticheartache soon :'D
r8spsd.png
@wildewinged @MoonGazer @Fellefan - I've finished your commissions, hope you enjoy! I've really been on a stained glass kick lately :p Let me know if there's anything I forgot or anything you want me to change ^^ [img]https://imgur.com/ENaSU2Q.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/eT28rS9.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/4ppagUG.png[/img]
@wildewinged @MoonGazer @Fellefan - I've finished your commissions, hope you enjoy! I've really been on a stained glass kick lately :p
Let me know if there's anything I forgot or anything you want me to change ^^

ENaSU2Q.png
eT28rS9.png
4ppagUG.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka

Words are escaping me here. She looks so fierce and incredibly beautiful! I see no changes needed. I love her!
@Straka

Words are escaping me here. She looks so fierce and incredibly beautiful! I see no changes needed. I love her!
S6bPlBX.png 0msFxti.png tKjKSPt.png
whaaAAATT surprise stained glass?? AND it fits her so well?! oAo oh my words it looks sooo lovely, and the butterflies are an adorable nod to her skin! I love this! thank you! :'D <33
whaaAAATT surprise stained glass?? AND it fits her so well?! oAo oh my words it looks sooo lovely, and the butterflies are an adorable nod to her skin! I love this! thank you! :'D <33
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
Woahhhh this is fantastic, thanks so much!! I love the composition of it... gorgeous!
Woahhhh this is fantastic, thanks so much!! I love the composition of it... gorgeous!
dyf3akg.png
Soooo... I'm planning to have commissions open on a much more regular basis & get them done as quickly as possible in the coming weeks/months because I'm trying to save up for a car :') I've updated a few commission options to streamline things a bit. [b]Shop Updates:[/b] [list][*]Made a publicly visible commission queue ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2818515/1#post_2818515]linked at the top of the first post[/url]) since I'm doing them on multiple platforms now, if you ever want to check how your commission is going [*]Added in stained glass headshots as a default option for $60 [*]Upped the price of signatures to $60 but made them a regularly available commission option [*]Made gijinkas/character designs a regularly available commission option [*]Removed commission options that aren't worth it for me or that I haven't/don't plan to make regularly available; you're still free to inquire about these if you're interested, they just won't be on a first-come first-serve basis[/list] [b]I'm opening up 3 USD commission slots. Updated commission types and order forms are listed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2818515/1#post_42190840]here[/url] (nothing has changed for PWYW stuff, so no need to read a bunch of extra stuff if that's what you're here for). Max for PWYW comms is $120.[/b] You may reserve a slot, but please try to have your form filled out within 12 hours at the latest. @pinglist-615
Soooo... I'm planning to have commissions open on a much more regular basis & get them done as quickly as possible in the coming weeks/months because I'm trying to save up for a car :') I've updated a few commission options to streamline things a bit.

Shop Updates:
  • Made a publicly visible commission queue (linked at the top of the first post) since I'm doing them on multiple platforms now, if you ever want to check how your commission is going
  • Added in stained glass headshots as a default option for $60
  • Upped the price of signatures to $60 but made them a regularly available commission option
  • Made gijinkas/character designs a regularly available commission option
  • Removed commission options that aren't worth it for me or that I haven't/don't plan to make regularly available; you're still free to inquire about these if you're interested, they just won't be on a first-come first-serve basis

I'm opening up 3 USD commission slots. Updated commission types and order forms are listed here (nothing has changed for PWYW stuff, so no need to read a bunch of extra stuff if that's what you're here for). Max for PWYW comms is $120.

You may reserve a slot, but please try to have your form filled out within 12 hours at the latest.

@Astronaut Paints - Straka's Art (USD)
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127