Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You can turn it off??
The waystone clipping itself to the screen and never going away like FR's version of clippy was the most annoying thing, that I turned it off as soon as it happened. I just can't.

Also why the hoard update was so bad until they fixed it.
The waystone clipping itself to the screen and never going away like FR's version of clippy was the most annoying thing, that I turned it off as soon as it happened. I just can't.

Also why the hoard update was so bad until they fixed it.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I seem to have turned it off immediately also because I forget its a thing too haha
I seem to have turned it off immediately also because I forget its a thing too haha
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
[quote name="Boops" date="2024-05-21 20:32:17" ] I axed it right after release; I actually forget that it's a thing sometimes. [/quote] Yupppp, it felt kinda annoying at the bottom of my screen so I got rid of it when the release day ended.
Boops wrote on 2024-05-21 20:32:17:
I axed it right after release; I actually forget that it's a thing sometimes.

Yupppp, it felt kinda annoying at the bottom of my screen so I got rid of it when the release day ended.
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I'm so used to it sitting in the corner of my screen that I can't see myself turning it off anytime soon, haha--
I'm so used to it sitting in the corner of my screen that I can't see myself turning it off anytime soon, haha--
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
The Waystone is my go-to for Dailies. I'm too lazy to click through the whole menu on the left, I just get on the Waystone and there we go! I can't function without my lil buddy
The Waystone is my go-to for Dailies. I'm too lazy to click through the whole menu on the left, I just get on the Waystone and there we go! I can't function without my lil buddy
I didn't realize until this thread you can turn the waystone off! I went ahead and did so; I've pretty much never used that thing.
I didn't realize until this thread you can turn the waystone off! I went ahead and did so; I've pretty much never used that thing.
When it first came out, I had it turned off initially! ...and then later down the line I reactivated it because I realized I was constantly forgetting to complete all my dailies. It's proven to be extremely useful in ensuring that I don't forget to gather and tend to my nests. Also it looks neat !
When it first came out, I had it turned off initially! ...and then later down the line I reactivated it because I realized I was constantly forgetting to complete all my dailies. It's proven to be extremely useful in ensuring that I don't forget to gather and tend to my nests. Also it looks neat !
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
[quote name="eyeguy" date="2024-05-21 22:27:35" ] i don't use the which waystone at all but i leave it turned on just to hang out in the corner. it's my little buddy [emoji=new friend size=1] [/quote] this I feel lonely without the way stone staring me down in the corner
eyeguy wrote on 2024-05-21 22:27:35:
i don't use the which waystone at all but i leave it turned on just to hang out in the corner. it's my little buddy
this
I feel lonely without the way stone staring me down in the corner
Slowly coding, one [ at a time
[quote name="Boops" date="2024-05-21 20:32:17" ] I axed it right after release; I actually forget that it's a thing sometimes. [/quote] Same lol
Boops wrote on 2024-05-21 20:32:17:
I axed it right after release; I actually forget that it's a thing sometimes.
Same lol
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I turned the waystone off when I was grinding in the Forbidden Portal. I had finally gotten enough for my party to start using eliminates and I accidentally hit the waystone. Never turned it back on after that [emoji=dusthide deadpan size=1]
I turned the waystone off when I was grinding in the Forbidden Portal. I had finally gotten enough for my party to start using eliminates and I accidentally hit the waystone. Never turned it back on after that
13578.png24847.png480.png ARAxlYW.png
5iXiC8z.png
ll0CfnD.png