Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your fav Ancient?
aberrations, but gaolers are close behind. i really like furry dog-like dragons
aberrations, but gaolers are close behind. i really like furry dog-like dragons
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
aside from Sandsurge which is obvious due to my flight, i ADORE Undertides and Banescales!
aside from Sandsurge which is obvious due to my flight, i ADORE Undertides and Banescales!
NcRl9aq.png
abberations for sure!! they're the only ancients I have in my lair & I absolutely adore them. 2 heads is already fantastic, but I really love the way they're shaped... satisfyingly angular & sinewy. my current fave is Ooze, a young dragon who's following in baldwin's footsteps. spoilers: she's going to have a potions mishap soon & become a permababy! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92901227][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/929013/92901227_350.png[/img][/url]
abberations for sure!! they're the only ancients I have in my lair & I absolutely adore them. 2 heads is already fantastic, but I really love the way they're shaped... satisfyingly angular & sinewy. my current fave is Ooze, a young dragon who's following in baldwin's footsteps. spoilers: she's going to have a potions mishap soon & become a permababy!

92901227_350.png
z2Icd4f.png
x
Echo
(they/she/fae)
+0 fr time
6c0jmrg.png
x
goals / challenges
color wheel obelisks
Veilspuns.....my beloveds
close second is sandsurge with abbies right behind
Veilspuns.....my beloveds
close second is sandsurge with abbies right behind
db3a6508ed61d07a038b5952b4aa3c12393e78b6.png
Fen / Vyrus | FR +3
Traveling Dragon Thread! | CS acct Clearance for FR
Undertides ahahahaha
Undertides ahahahaha
Sandsurges have the coolest genes imo. The sprites are just stunning.
Sandsurges have the coolest genes imo. The sprites are just stunning.
Q5eZhV2.png
I love Aethers so much! But Veilspuns and Gaolers are fun also.
I love Aethers so much! But Veilspuns and Gaolers are fun also.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
tie between auraboas and aberrations (:
tie between auraboas and aberrations (:
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
Undertides.
Undertides.
21378.png Various Unbred G1s for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off

Looking for unbred G1 hatched July 25 2024
aethers for sure, not that i'm biased. but i also really enjoy aberrations and dusthides are pretty neat (not my favorite in execution though)
aethers for sure, not that i'm biased. but i also really enjoy aberrations and dusthides are pretty neat (not my favorite in execution though)
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop