Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [aaa] Major Arcana Collaboration Sales
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
holy mother of sornieth how dare you guys release such an amazing project when I am utterly broke ;;

@willowlight sorry for pinging specifically you, maybe I should ping each individual artist of the skincents I'm interested in since it might vary from person to person, but would I theoretically still be able to sign up for these as late as May 31st? bc when I say broke I MEAN BROKE but I'll sure as hell try to scramble together as many gems as possible in the next two weeks as long as I know I won't be greeted by a closed pre-order list, lol.

but yeah again idk if you can answer that or if I should ping every artist individually but then I also don't want to bother more people than necessary :')
(but if you can't tell me one way or another then I also apologise for bothering you ajsghf)
holy mother of sornieth how dare you guys release such an amazing project when I am utterly broke ;;

@willowlight sorry for pinging specifically you, maybe I should ping each individual artist of the skincents I'm interested in since it might vary from person to person, but would I theoretically still be able to sign up for these as late as May 31st? bc when I say broke I MEAN BROKE but I'll sure as hell try to scramble together as many gems as possible in the next two weeks as long as I know I won't be greeted by a closed pre-order list, lol.

but yeah again idk if you can answer that or if I should ping every artist individually but then I also don't want to bother more people than necessary :')
(but if you can't tell me one way or another then I also apologise for bothering you ajsghf)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Beatoriche I can’t guarantee anything, since individual artists handle the sales, but since the event ends on the 1st, you should be good!
@Beatoriche I can’t guarantee anything, since individual artists handle the sales, but since the event ends on the 1st, you should be good!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@1864 does Justice retire after the event?
@1864 does Justice retire after the event?
IMG_1140.png âš– AEGIS / WYNE |

âš– ANY PRONOUNS | AGENDER AROBI POLYAM

⚖ FR +12:00 | 中文/ English ok!
@Ratiocination @pudgykookaburra @ikelu @mdoatb @mdoatb @chuchus900 @casdeth @veilmochi @Voltaic @AquaArcs

run two ready to go! please send me payment for your skins now :D if you already have/as you do, i’ll mark it in the spreadsheet.

(850g/kt, XVIII. The Moon)
@Ratiocination @pudgykookaburra @ikelu @mdoatb @mdoatb @chuchus900 @casdeth @veilmochi @Voltaic @AquaArcs

run two ready to go! please send me payment for your skins now :D if you already have/as you do, i’ll mark it in the spreadsheet.

(850g/kt, XVIII. The Moon)
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
@VERITASRATIO yeah Justice retires after the event ends on June 1st
@VERITASRATIO yeah Justice retires after the event ends on June 1st
| The end is [ ] [ ] [ ]| +3 FR | SKIN SALON SHOP |
these are amazing and i am selling everything i own just so i can acquire such beautiful pieces of art [emoji=gem size=1]
these are amazing and i am selling everything i own just so i can acquire such beautiful pieces of art
FerberusDragon Sale Thread
@Jayfeathers
Payment sent, but we would really benefit from more info when pinged for this kind of thing. Especially in this large of a collab. Just which skin it is and how much it costs per copy is plenty. You should have that information off the top of your head, whereas we have to go into the spreadsheet and find the one that corresponds to your name to find that information.
@Jayfeathers
Payment sent, but we would really benefit from more info when pinged for this kind of thing. Especially in this large of a collab. Just which skin it is and how much it costs per copy is plenty. You should have that information off the top of your head, whereas we have to go into the spreadsheet and find the one that corresponds to your name to find that information.

Eek's Accents
@AtticaIonia @Symmetryk @Wolfspeaker @Starwraith @mhx2k @Kunikida @waasteria @Orderedchaos @Nevros @caerulean

hi there! run 6 of IX. The Hermit is ready for prepayment ^^
@AtticaIonia @Symmetryk @Wolfspeaker @Starwraith @mhx2k @Kunikida @waasteria @Orderedchaos @Nevros @caerulean

hi there! run 6 of IX. The Hermit is ready for prepayment ^^
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
hi, I'm a little short of a full run, but there's enough people for me to be willing to run it : ) please send prepayemnt (700g) for "The Chariot" [img]https://imgur.com/48Bowhi.png[/img] @Murrain @DragonsMom @SakuraAngel @mdoatb @Aladite @Orderedchaos @Achromaticism
hi, I'm a little short of a full run, but there's enough people for me to be willing to run it : )

please send prepayemnt (700g) for "The Chariot"

48Bowhi.png

@Murrain @DragonsMom @SakuraAngel @mdoatb @Aladite @Orderedchaos @Achromaticism
TjoRDLR.png
@Hawktalon @Somariel @mdoatb @RedsNight @Meyoline @Orderedchaos @Achromaticism @VERITASRATIO

Hi guys! XI. Justice is ready to be printed, please send prepayment at your earliest convenience (850g/850kt) Thank you :)
@Hawktalon @Somariel @mdoatb @RedsNight @Meyoline @Orderedchaos @Achromaticism @VERITASRATIO

Hi guys! XI. Justice is ready to be printed, please send prepayment at your earliest convenience (850g/850kt) Thank you :)
| The end is [ ] [ ] [ ]| +3 FR | SKIN SALON SHOP |
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11