Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | closed || humanoid/gijinka art
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
I’d love a ping too! I’d be happy for an art trade if you’d be interested as well :)
I’d love a ping too! I’d be happy for an art trade if you’d be interested as well :)
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg
@SisComKnight here is Ysaly for you!
Thank you & everyone else for the kind words ♥
@SisComKnight here is Ysaly for you!
Thank you & everyone else for the kind words ♥
I'd love a ping if you reopen this OR make an art shop!
I'd love a ping if you reopen this OR make an art shop!
y0YshUu.png
omg ysaly looks gorgeous @_@ thank you so much..! may i post this in his bio?
omg ysaly looks gorgeous @_@ thank you so much..! may i post this in his bio?
signature2.png
@SisComKnight Absolutely! Sorry for the late response;;

@Kilonian here is Ike for you!
@SisComKnight Absolutely! Sorry for the late response;;

@Kilonian here is Ike for you!
@vsar

Oh my gosh that looks amazing!!!
Thank you so much, I’m speechless! <3
@vsar

Oh my gosh that looks amazing!!!
Thank you so much, I’m speechless! <3
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
@vsar , is there a place where your work can be found ? i see the images are hosted on tumblr , but no links to your blog anywhere . it's very lovely , and i'd love to browse anything else you've posted online !

regardless , joining others in a request to be pinged if you ever open commissions / an art shop !
@vsar , is there a place where your work can be found ? i see the images are hosted on tumblr , but no links to your blog anywhere . it's very lovely , and i'd love to browse anything else you've posted online !

regardless , joining others in a request to be pinged if you ever open commissions / an art shop !
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@Tanija here is Korrn for you!

@Mem Aside from an inactive Toyhouse, my work is just here for now! I've only recently gotten back into drawing so hopefully I'll have more to post - that and I'm unsure where the art community is these days..

(Your art is absolutely stunning by the way ♥)
@Tanija here is Korrn for you!

@Mem Aside from an inactive Toyhouse, my work is just here for now! I've only recently gotten back into drawing so hopefully I'll have more to post - that and I'm unsure where the art community is these days..

(Your art is absolutely stunning by the way ♥)
@vsar
WOAH this is so good! :0
This is really making my day, thank you a bunch!! Let me send you a small thanks for your work!
I especially love how you included the horns and the markings into the face and that shading reminds me of my university time so much, I feel like practicing my own shading again <3
@vsar
WOAH this is so good! :0
This is really making my day, thank you a bunch!! Let me send you a small thanks for your work!
I especially love how you included the horns and the markings into the face and that shading reminds me of my university time so much, I feel like practicing my own shading again <3
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page