Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Give Me Podcast recommendations
1 2 3
Hello everyone! I love listening to podcasts and Audio Dramas at work and I'm looking for some recommendations. I mostly love Audio Dramas and story oriented podcasts rather then talk shows or just people talking.

Edit: Here's some ones I've enjoyed so far for reference

Dungeons and Daddies (A D&D podcast)
Welcome to Night Vale
Tower 4
Consumed
We're Alive
Hello everyone! I love listening to podcasts and Audio Dramas at work and I'm looking for some recommendations. I mostly love Audio Dramas and story oriented podcasts rather then talk shows or just people talking.

Edit: Here's some ones I've enjoyed so far for reference

Dungeons and Daddies (A D&D podcast)
Welcome to Night Vale
Tower 4
Consumed
We're Alive
The Magnus Archives ( i loved them so much! They helped me a lot when i had two weeks full of migraine and could not do anything else.) It is a Horror Podcast with a Story. The characters are just so fun!

The Magnus Archives ( i loved them so much! They helped me a lot when i had two weeks full of migraine and could not do anything else.) It is a Horror Podcast with a Story. The characters are just so fun!

Bunny's Humble Hatchery Cheap-8.png
@BunnyBrina I actually have that one saved one my spotify and have it ready to listen to after I'm done with the one I'm currently listening too!
@BunnyBrina I actually have that one saved one my spotify and have it ready to listen to after I'm done with the one I'm currently listening too!
Ohhh very nice!
I am currently listening to the Penumbra Podcast which i do enjoy so far! But i have not had the time recently to watch a lot.
The Bright Sessions is short episodes which i also liked!
Ohhh very nice!
I am currently listening to the Penumbra Podcast which i do enjoy so far! But i have not had the time recently to watch a lot.
The Bright Sessions is short episodes which i also liked!
Bunny's Humble Hatchery Cheap-8.png
Case 63! it has oscar isaac, julianne moore and more! it's about a dude who claims to be a time traveller's therapy sessions but i can't say much more otherwise i give it away. it's really good.
Case 63! it has oscar isaac, julianne moore and more! it's about a dude who claims to be a time traveller's therapy sessions but i can't say much more otherwise i give it away. it's really good.
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
Have you heard of Old Gods of Appalachia? It is an eldritch horror anthology series that is really excellent and moody.
Have you heard of Old Gods of Appalachia? It is an eldritch horror anthology series that is really excellent and moody.
Two of my current favorite audio dramas are Welcome to Night Vale and Hello From The Hallowoods!

Welcome to Night Vale is pretty well known, framed as a radio show for the town of Night Vale. It’s horror ranges from goofy and silly to gross body horror to beautiful but existential. I love it a lot, it’s a lot of fun.

Hello From The Hallowoods I’m actually not very far into listening to yet, but from what I’ve listened to so far it’s so good. It’s about this post apocalyptic version of our world where an indescribable omniscient entity speaks in dreams to the listener (you), and tells three (mostly queer) stories per episode. It’s definitely one of the prettiest podcasts I’ve listened to, the narration has some of the most gorgeous imagery I’ve ever heard.
Two of my current favorite audio dramas are Welcome to Night Vale and Hello From The Hallowoods!

Welcome to Night Vale is pretty well known, framed as a radio show for the town of Night Vale. It’s horror ranges from goofy and silly to gross body horror to beautiful but existential. I love it a lot, it’s a lot of fun.

Hello From The Hallowoods I’m actually not very far into listening to yet, but from what I’ve listened to so far it’s so good. It’s about this post apocalyptic version of our world where an indescribable omniscient entity speaks in dreams to the listener (you), and tells three (mostly queer) stories per episode. It’s definitely one of the prettiest podcasts I’ve listened to, the narration has some of the most gorgeous imagery I’ve ever heard.
Hi, you can call me Ray!
Slowly warming up to the Internet, still not very talkative though
My fandragons are cool and swag :>
hh5n4WA.png
hdWqAOO.png
J7D1quC.png
gYW0j5f.png
eRwbrSc.png
O1BLMLJ.png
pkY2oAO.png
O58IfTZ.png
iDdef0R.png
ExfcDGa.png
Welcome to Night Vale is probably my favorite, but I'd also recommend Camp Here and There. It has a similar sort of storytelling to WtNV, with the added bonus of Will Wood being the one behind the soundtrack!
Welcome to Night Vale is probably my favorite, but I'd also recommend Camp Here and There. It has a similar sort of storytelling to WtNV, with the added bonus of Will Wood being the one behind the soundtrack!
He/Him | Flamecaller Loyalist | Obelisk Enthusiast
@fayequeenv I have! I currently have it in my to listen to list.

@Sunnray437 Welcome to Nightvale is one of my favorites but I haven't listened to it in a long time.
@fayequeenv I have! I currently have it in my to listen to list.

@Sunnray437 Welcome to Nightvale is one of my favorites but I haven't listened to it in a long time.
Wolf 359 is bar none my favorite audio drama!! space hijinks in a slightly more tech-advanced alternate timeline, with stakes that ratchet up regularly with every twist and turn. best-written characters of all time. lil something for everyone. and the music from it is AMAZING!! it's also fully finished up, so perfect to binge - no need to get caught up and then have to wait for episodes! if theres any particular genres or tropes you enjoy, i can also probably toss some more custom recommendations your way - scifi, horror, mysteries, and Just Plain Weird are my personal favorites, but i know about a little bit of everything at this point. [emoji=mirror size=1]
Wolf 359 is bar none my favorite audio drama!! space hijinks in a slightly more tech-advanced alternate timeline, with stakes that ratchet up regularly with every twist and turn. best-written characters of all time. lil something for everyone. and the music from it is AMAZING!! it's also fully finished up, so perfect to binge - no need to get caught up and then have to wait for episodes!

if theres any particular genres or tropes you enjoy, i can also probably toss some more custom recommendations your way - scifi, horror, mysteries, and Just Plain Weird are my personal favorites, but i know about a little bit of everything at this point.
dungeon master
1 2 3