Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your fav Ancient?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Veilspuns and Auraboas. Both of them make me want to cuddle them
Veilspuns and Auraboas. Both of them make me want to cuddle them
m59NfS2.png
Gaolers by far! They have my favorite hatchling art on the site, and I love both of the adult poses a lot. They're one of my go-to breeds when I start scrying a dragon.
Gaolers by far! They have my favorite hatchling art on the site, and I love both of the adult poses a lot. They're one of my go-to breeds when I start scrying a dragon.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
aberrations! sandsurge, auraboa, and gaolers are close behind in no particular order.
aberrations! sandsurge, auraboa, and gaolers are close behind in no particular order.
5m0ZI1y.jpeg
maybe i’m biased becase i’m water flight, but i love undertides so much, every pose is just 10/10
maybe i’m biased becase i’m water flight, but i love undertides so much, every pose is just 10/10
check out:
fishainsley.art
thanks love you
Abs, Veil, and Undertides are def like my top three. Abs I don't use super often but think they're one of the best designed ancients, Veils I was crazy for for ages and still have a bias towards thats cooled down somewhat, and Undertides I keep collecting more of and scrying and defending with my life so I think we have to be real for a second with ourselves on that one.
Abs, Veil, and Undertides are def like my top three. Abs I don't use super often but think they're one of the best designed ancients, Veils I was crazy for for ages and still have a bias towards thats cooled down somewhat, and Undertides I keep collecting more of and scrying and defending with my life so I think we have to be real for a second with ourselves on that one.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="AnakidaDragalaxy" date="2024-05-18 12:09:50" ] Aethers and Dusthides, for sure! [emoji=aether star size=2] [emoji=dusthide star size=2] [/quote] My answer exactly lol [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1]
AnakidaDragalaxy wrote on 2024-05-18 12:09:50:
Aethers and Dusthides, for sure!

My answer exactly lol
Banescales! I was surprised to see that a lot of people are not too fond of them. I just think they're neat-o ^.^
Banescales! I was surprised to see that a lot of people are not too fond of them. I just think they're neat-o ^.^
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
Aberrations at the moment! Second favorite is Aethers!
Aberrations at the moment! Second favorite is Aethers!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Sandsurges and Gaolers :)
Sandsurges and Gaolers :)
fUTZOLh.png
Dragons r my passion :) she/her

I'm working on a wiki for my Clan, here!
U42kJzD.png
According to the counts in my lair...

Aberrations and Aethers.
According to the counts in my lair...

Aberrations and Aethers.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7