Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Moth's Sig Doodles & More
1 2 3
Aaaand we are open for business! Gonna ping @Mothable Art from my adopts thread to let y'all know that I am now taking custom commissions in a variety of styles here in the art sales side of the site :D
Aaaand we are open for business! Gonna ping @Mothable Art from my adopts thread to let y'all know that I am now taking custom commissions in a variety of styles here in the art sales side of the site :D
p3ajhy5.png
mothable
he/him
- art shop
- adopt shop
Username:JoJoBean Art Type:Full Commission- Full body Character(s):[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63419139][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634192/63419139_350.png[/img][/url] Info:Natasha is the sweetest, prettiest,little Tundra. She love picking wild flowers and making beautiful bouquets. Notes:let me know how much and when to pay you. Payment:gems
Username:JoJoBean
Art Type:Full Commission- Full body
Character(s):63419139_350.png
Info:Natasha is the sweetest, prettiest,little Tundra. She love picking wild flowers and making beautiful bouquets.
Notes:let me know how much and when to pay you.
Payment:gems
@JoJoBean What a cute dragon! For the full-body that would be 3000 gems. You can pay 1500g upfront and then the other 1500g when I send the sketch, or if you are comfortable with it then paying the full 3000g upfront is also an option - whichever works better for you :>
@JoJoBean What a cute dragon! For the full-body that would be 3000 gems. You can pay 1500g upfront and then the other 1500g when I send the sketch, or if you are comfortable with it then paying the full 3000g upfront is also an option - whichever works better for you :>
p3ajhy5.png
mothable
he/him
- art shop
- adopt shop
[center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center]
p3ajhy5.png
mothable
he/him
- art shop
- adopt shop
@JoJoBean Hello! Here is the finished commission for Natashia - I hope I have done her justice, definitely let me know if any adjustments are needed :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/tCEvc7t.png[/img]
@JoJoBean Hello! Here is the finished commission for Natashia - I hope I have done her justice, definitely let me know if any adjustments are needed :D

tCEvc7t.png
p3ajhy5.png
mothable
he/him
- art shop
- adopt shop
Hey there! I'd like to place an order if that's alright. :D

Username: Cawfee
Art Type: Little Guy Sig Doodle!
Character(s): Cawfee!
Info: Nothing super specific so absolutely take creative liberty, he's just a silly little guy who likes coffee!
Notes: I don't think so!
Payment: Gems
Hey there! I'd like to place an order if that's alright. :D

Username: Cawfee
Art Type: Little Guy Sig Doodle!
Character(s): Cawfee!
Info: Nothing super specific so absolutely take creative liberty, he's just a silly little guy who likes coffee!
Notes: I don't think so!
TBmRRMw.pngO930dUy.pngdCLrh1t.pngRavenswood HatcheryFile Island Hatchery
@mothable I love it it is perfect I would not change anything[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@mothable

I love it it is perfect I would not change anything
Those sig doodles are too cute, I'd love to place an order for two! Please let me know if anything doesn't make sense or if you're swamped and I should come back another time to order c:

Username: quailwi
Art Type: Little guy sig doodle
Character(s): Daesos
Info: Something similar to the pearlcatcher example you have for the doodles would be cute! If you think it'll show up in the piece, he wears a nomad's sandwastes sash on his hip, but that's not a big deal.
Notes: I'd love to put him and Taeshin in my sig together, so would it be possible to have them looking at each other/in the other's direction? That way they look like they're in the same art piece despite being separate doodles. No worries if not, just thought I'd ask!
Character(s): Taeshin
Info: I'll give you creative freedom on his pose! His only important piece of apparel is his midnight sandwastes sash so simplify to your heart's content!
Notes: Same as above, other than that, nothing!
Payment: Treasure
Those sig doodles are too cute, I'd love to place an order for two! Please let me know if anything doesn't make sense or if you're swamped and I should come back another time to order c:

Character(s): Daesos
Info: Something similar to the pearlcatcher example you have for the doodles would be cute! If you think it'll show up in the piece, he wears a nomad's sandwastes sash on his hip, but that's not a big deal.
Notes: I'd love to put him and Taeshin in my sig together, so would it be possible to have them looking at each other/in the other's direction? That way they look like they're in the same art piece despite being separate doodles. No worries if not, just thought I'd ask!
Character(s): Taeshin
Info: I'll give you creative freedom on his pose! His only important piece of apparel is his midnight sandwastes sash so simplify to your heart's content!
Notes: Same as above, other than that, nothing!
Payment: Treasure

JvUa9ma.png
5Zxso2d.png
LRFLCua.png
FObX7rS.png
nmHdjnM.png
__ Signature pixel art by MoonDanncer __

Hidden Message: What job did the frog have at the hotel? The bellhop! :D

__
@Cawfee I love the punny name and cute character there :D That would be 400g and I will add you to the slots list!

@quailwi This all makes sense to me! That will be 400g + 400kt for these orders and I will add you to the slots list as well :>
@Cawfee I love the punny name and cute character there :D That would be 400g and I will add you to the slots list!

@quailwi This all makes sense to me! That will be 400g + 400kt for these orders and I will add you to the slots list as well :>
p3ajhy5.png
mothable
he/him
- art shop
- adopt shop
@Cawfee Here is your sig doodle! I imagine the little guy has run out of coffee and is about to take off to get some more. I hope you enjoy :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/gJbAidJ.png[/img] @quailwi And here are the sig doodles for Taeshin and Daesos! I tried to have their sashes show well enough in the small art size, but definitely let me know if you have any suggestions to make them more prominent :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/m7geSUD.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/QQ1K9Ba.png[/img]
@Cawfee Here is your sig doodle! I imagine the little guy has run out of coffee and is about to take off to get some more. I hope you enjoy :D
gJbAidJ.png

@quailwi And here are the sig doodles for Taeshin and Daesos! I tried to have their sashes show well enough in the small art size, but definitely let me know if you have any suggestions to make them more prominent :>

m7geSUD.pngQQ1K9Ba.png
p3ajhy5.png
mothable
he/him
- art shop
- adopt shop
1 2 3