Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Will Train your Dragon to Level 25
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[emoji=aether scared size=2] I didn't know this existed, I think I'll save up for it.

I didn't know this existed, I think I'll save up for it.
lt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gif9l9rZro.pngEHTyp1S.gifxcEUvDk.png
@PlushKiwi

Yes! I can add you to the list
@PlushKiwi

Yes! I can add you to the list
@ArizonaSunset Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to edit my spot on the waitlist to have 3 dragons instead of two?
@ArizonaSunset Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to edit my spot on the waitlist to have 3 dragons instead of two?
@PlushKiwi

Yup I can do that
@PlushKiwi

Yup I can do that
@Rocheux

If you still need your dragons leveled, please send them over or let me know so I can move on to the next person.
@Rocheux

If you still need your dragons leveled, please send them over or let me know so I can move on to the next person.
@ArizonaSunset Hi, I only need one dragon leveled up! I know I asked for 3 but in the meanwhile I already maxed the level of the other two, my bad! 'xD

I'll be sending him now. He's already level 20 so it would be 25kt, right? Can I pay with one Assassin Bug (worth 25g in the AH)?
@ArizonaSunset Hi, I only need one dragon leveled up! I know I asked for 3 but in the meanwhile I already maxed the level of the other two, my bad! 'xD

I'll be sending him now. He's already level 20 so it would be 25kt, right? Can I pay with one Assassin Bug (worth 25g in the AH)?
@Rocheux

Yes that is fine
@Rocheux

Yes that is fine
@Odama

If you still need your dragons leveled feel free to send them over.
@Odama

If you still need your dragons leveled feel free to send them over.
So do I just send them all with payment or do i pay on delivery??
So do I just send them all with payment or do i pay on delivery??
R0wFwRh.pngKpu2C1J.png
Hi can I be placed on the wait list for 3 dragons?
Let me know when to send the CR and if payment is needed upfront, thank you!
Hi can I be placed on the wait list for 3 dragons?
Let me know when to send the CR and if payment is needed upfront, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8