Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | type of dragon you use as avatar?
i change avayars pretty freqienetly, but I usually pick whoever I feel happy looking at!!! like right now Yvorith is my avatar because I love how fluffy tundras are and her pastel colors r super soothing,,,,I'm sick ATM so shes very comforting for me and I wanna put her on display
i change avayars pretty freqienetly, but I usually pick whoever I feel happy looking at!!! like right now Yvorith is my avatar because I love how fluffy tundras are and her pastel colors r super soothing,,,,I'm sick ATM so shes very comforting for me and I wanna put her on display
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
furry fiddle! SKIN SHOP!!! aberration f grayscale skull flower skin for preorder 475g yes!
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
I usually use one of my crow subspecies dragons for an avatar, but right now my avatar is a Light Dragon lookalike with a Tears of the Kingdom anniversary hatchdate!
I usually use one of my crow subspecies dragons for an avatar, but right now my avatar is a Light Dragon lookalike with a Tears of the Kingdom anniversary hatchdate!
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
I change my avatar frequently and there hasn't really been a trend. I've had fandragons, my progen, various lore dragons. And currently its my first perma baby.
I change my avatar frequently and there hasn't really been a trend. I've had fandragons, my progen, various lore dragons. And currently its my first perma baby.
Felix
they/them
Untitled_Artwork.png
I use flight rep dragons for festivals, but other than that I have no rules about which dragon gets to be my avi. My avi changes with my moods, it can be a lore dragon, a fandragon, or a recently finished project I want to show off, but it's always a dragon who means something to me at a certain time and matches what I'm feeling or going through right then. My current avi is Vortex. She's a fighter and survivor against all odds, and I need that right now.
I use flight rep dragons for festivals, but other than that I have no rules about which dragon gets to be my avi. My avi changes with my moods, it can be a lore dragon, a fandragon, or a recently finished project I want to show off, but it's always a dragon who means something to me at a certain time and matches what I'm feeling or going through right then. My current avi is Vortex. She's a fighter and survivor against all odds, and I need that right now.
I tend to bounce between a few different dragons. Usually my sona or oc dragons. Right now my avatar is Snowfall, who I just think is pretty + feel attached to
I tend to bounce between a few different dragons. Usually my sona or oc dragons. Right now my avatar is Snowfall, who I just think is pretty + feel attached to
87402163_WU1ggl2gNdsQQVy.png
oliver | he/they | I eat stars
87980546_2Ei5anAEEOIihpg.png
i tend to like showcasing my favorite dragons and/or completed projects! they’re just pretty guys, and if they fit a vista well with aesthetics that’s a plus ^^
i tend to like showcasing my favorite dragons and/or completed projects! they’re just pretty guys, and if they fit a vista well with aesthetics that’s a plus ^^
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| i hope you have a good day!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
my bsd fan dragon (chuuya) is the one i like to use ebcuase... it's chuuya!
my bsd fan dragon (chuuya) is the one i like to use ebcuase... it's chuuya!
I use one of my lair reps! specifically Dreamer represents my favorite lore idea I ever came up with, the 'plushie obe' lore (original plushie obe thread is here)

sometimes I change it up for holidays, but usually it's my cuddly boi
I use one of my lair reps! specifically Dreamer represents my favorite lore idea I ever came up with, the 'plushie obe' lore (original plushie obe thread is here)

sometimes I change it up for holidays, but usually it's my cuddly boi
96px-Zexion%27s_Replica_Data_KHIIFM.png 4DvBsZc.png
Lucky
HxcMlGn.png
JrEJc4j.png
uPNWHgD.png
EHXIkb0.png
LDVtWi8.png j9JVcKh.png
Mine is my custom progen, but she's also always been a fandragon for the character I named my account after.

she's not my OC but I have been roleplaying her for years and she means a lot to me
Mine is my custom progen, but she's also always been a fandragon for the character I named my account after.

she's not my OC but I have been roleplaying her for years and she means a lot to me
Mine is an ancient imp I rescued many years ago and that I have doted on for a long-time since. I've changed it several times but he's been my profile for several years now at this point.
Mine is an ancient imp I rescued many years ago and that I have doted on for a long-time since. I've changed it several times but he's been my profile for several years now at this point.
iiaMf9J.png