Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | My Little Art Comms [MLP art] FULL!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Roderick

Type of piece requested: flat color
Want a simple background?: sure!
Character to ponify: EBBU
Requested Details: I'd like him to be an Alicorn, and keep his stars hair clip, otherwise all the details would be up to you! I'd love to see how you ponify him : )
Payment type: gems

I might come at you later to get art of my characters who are already ponies lol
@Roderick

Type of piece requested: flat color
Want a simple background?: sure!
Character to ponify: EBBU
Requested Details: I'd like him to be an Alicorn, and keep his stars hair clip, otherwise all the details would be up to you! I'd love to see how you ponify him : )
Payment type: gems

I might come at you later to get art of my characters who are already ponies lol
@DrRain
@Morrow

Oops forgot to specify, but yes absolutely you may order more than one! Up to 3 per person seems fair I think
@DrRain
@Morrow

Oops forgot to specify, but yes absolutely you may order more than one! Up to 3 per person seems fair I think
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
@Roderick

I'll just stick with the one for now!
@Roderick

I'll just stick with the one for now!
@Roderick Awesome! Here's my other one, then ^^ Type of piece requested: Flatcolor Want a simple background?: Up to you! Character to ponify: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80573544][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/805736/80573544_350.png[/img][/url] Here be is... My favorite boy. His bio talks about his personality and interests! Requested Details: None I can think of! I always imagined him as a pegasus, but honestly an unicorn could work as well. Payment type: Also gems! Lmk if I should pay beforehand, and if it should be separate or both at once ^^ (also, crossroads or dms? Sorry if you said in the introduction post, it completely flew me by)
@Roderick
Awesome! Here's my other one, then ^^

Type of piece requested: Flatcolor
Want a simple background?: Up to you!
Character to ponify: 80573544_350.png
Here be is... My favorite boy. His bio talks about his personality and interests!
Requested Details: None I can think of! I always imagined him as a pegasus, but honestly an unicorn could work as well.
Payment type: Also gems!

Lmk if I should pay beforehand, and if it should be separate or both at once ^^ (also, crossroads or dms? Sorry if you said in the introduction post, it completely flew me by)
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif She/he/they
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Roderick These are lovely pieces! Before I submit an order, I wanted to ask if you were cool with couple art? I’d love to get some of me and my partner’s ponysonas!

Also, if mixed payment would be alright with you (50/50 on gems and treasure)
@Roderick These are lovely pieces! Before I submit an order, I wanted to ask if you were cool with couple art? I’d love to get some of me and my partner’s ponysonas!

Also, if mixed payment would be alright with you (50/50 on gems and treasure)
zfIaRrm.gif
Torrey
she/her
FRT+3
TV51AZ6.gif
@Morrow
Order confirmed!
@DrRain
Omg he's so lovely I'm super excited to do this one!
Your orders are confirmed!
Apologies, meant to say mixed payment is fine, and CR preferred for sending payment

@Torrey
Of course! Extra characters are +80% price x3
@Morrow
Order confirmed!
@DrRain
Omg he's so lovely I'm super excited to do this one!
Your orders are confirmed!
Apologies, meant to say mixed payment is fine, and CR preferred for sending payment

@Torrey
Of course! Extra characters are +80% price x3
@Roderick Excellent! In that case...

Type of piece requested: Flat color
Want a simple background?: Sure!
Characters: Helix Spiral and Comet Trail https://sta.sh/22eqq7zwdn6h
Requested Details: I'd like something cute and couple-y for them but it's artist's choice as to what that could be! Their personalities for inspo can be found on this post in the art description.
Payment type: 1kg/800kT for full price, to be sent via CR unless you want it elsewhere
@Roderick Excellent! In that case...

Type of piece requested: Flat color
Want a simple background?: Sure!
Characters: Helix Spiral and Comet Trail https://sta.sh/22eqq7zwdn6h
Requested Details: I'd like something cute and couple-y for them but it's artist's choice as to what that could be! Their personalities for inspo can be found on this post in the art description.
Payment type: 1kg/800kT for full price, to be sent via CR unless you want it elsewhere
zfIaRrm.gif
Torrey
she/her
FRT+3
TV51AZ6.gif
@Torrey
Excellent! Order confirmed ^^

I will start on these after work today!
@Torrey
Excellent! Order confirmed ^^

I will start on these after work today!
Just let me know when you’d like payment and I’ll toss a CR at you!
Just let me know when you’d like payment and I’ll toss a CR at you!
@Morrow

Now is good, it will be accepted when I get confirmation from you that you like your initial sketch x3
@Morrow

Now is good, it will be accepted when I get confirmation from you that you like your initial sketch x3
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17