Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the elusive rng deity..
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Thank you Derek for the ambush Pinkerton gave me recently, I care you.
Thank you Derek for the ambush Pinkerton gave me recently, I care you.
i love when new people find Derek

love you Derek
i love when new people find Derek

love you Derek
ALL HAIL DEREK! Seriously you make a very good case. Also I know it's not technically a festival and it's related to Shadow, but NoN would be a very good festival for him, with all the trickery. I think he's the hidden LORD OF CHAOS incarnate!

Today he most whimsically granted me both Morph and Sailfish from Blooming Grove (!) Of course I was trying for the blooming wood apparel, joke's on you this time though Derek! But thank you muchly :)

I know he hates the Mire. I never get anything fun in the Mire. I think he just doesn't like it when you stay in one spot for too long. I can relate. I may never go back to the Mire again once I've trained this team - and then of course it will start dropping EVERYTHING :D
(Honestly I have such bad drops in the Mire, I am suspicious that the mods nerfed it because we're all training there...)
ALL HAIL DEREK! Seriously you make a very good case. Also I know it's not technically a festival and it's related to Shadow, but NoN would be a very good festival for him, with all the trickery. I think he's the hidden LORD OF CHAOS incarnate!

Today he most whimsically granted me both Morph and Sailfish from Blooming Grove (!) Of course I was trying for the blooming wood apparel, joke's on you this time though Derek! But thank you muchly :)

I know he hates the Mire. I never get anything fun in the Mire. I think he just doesn't like it when you stay in one spot for too long. I can relate. I may never go back to the Mire again once I've trained this team - and then of course it will start dropping EVERYTHING :D
(Honestly I have such bad drops in the Mire, I am suspicious that the mods nerfed it because we're all training there...)
CTF4up6.png
@Aazhie yes, and the curiosity of the signatures [emoji=estrella de éter size=2] ----- Thank you!, dear Derek, for blessing me with sale today [emoji=aether love size=2] and thanks! for the curiosity of the signatures
@Aazhie
yes, and the curiosity of the signatures

Thank you!, dear Derek, for blessing me with sale today

and thanks! for the curiosity of the signatures
lt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gif9l9rZro.pngEHTyp1S.gifxcEUvDk.png
Hi Derek!
Hi Derek!
I don’t know what to put here
thank you Derek for the eggs I found this week <3 bless,,
thank you Derek for the eggs I found this week <3 bless,,
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
ty for the egg derek
ty for the egg derek
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
call me tev :]
- any pronouns
- +2 frt
- monolair
- art creds in dragon bios
i didn't know Derek existed but hi
i didn't know Derek existed but hi
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
P4eo1Gw.png
Untitled139-20240322234405.png emmyth, they/she
› writer, coder, artist, friend
› desperate for arlo notes
› abyss? abyss!
› too many unfinished projects
92650122.png
please bless me with more pretty g1 hatches... i know u can do it. i have so many,,, I need more.
please bless me with more pretty g1 hatches... i know u can do it. i have so many,,, I need more.
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
P4eo1Gw.png
Untitled139-20240322234405.png emmyth, they/she
› writer, coder, artist, friend
› desperate for arlo notes
› abyss? abyss!
› too many unfinished projects
92650122.png
Hail Derek
Hail Derek