Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ready for Art Fight?
I need to finish and make ref sheet but other than that, I'm ready for the battle to begin!!!
I need to finish and make ref sheet but other than that, I'm ready for the battle to begin!!!
meep morp
92511777.png91739164.png
ozXwjvF.pngiuEBSJ3.pngtn0RSo5.png
It0R1xG.pnga129Nss.png
3cyGa7Q.pngYMPbu9R.png
Never done artfight before, seen a bunch of it over Discord but never participated myself. Thinking of doing it this year but not sure yet..
Never done artfight before, seen a bunch of it over Discord but never participated myself. Thinking of doing it this year but not sure yet..
I am not ready at all @-@" I can't believe we're getting so close to time
I am not ready at all @-@" I can't believe we're getting so close to time
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

i haven't participated in AF since high school bahaha. but i am going to try to this year (key word try!) i need to get better, and hopefully get my art out there for commissions <3
i haven't participated in AF since high school bahaha. but i am going to try to this year (key word try!) i need to get better, and hopefully get my art out there for commissions <3
she | 26 | fr +2
audhd + chronically ill
tired equine nutrition student
oh man it's already here... kinda scary how fast time has passed LOL. i have yet to redraw my chars' refs (or pick what chars i will use for artfight to begin with) and you're telling me there's a month left for it

i don't think i will be active much but i'll try my best !! i love drawing -especially others' little guys- and i would love to gift bomb my friends at least
oh man it's already here... kinda scary how fast time has passed LOL. i have yet to redraw my chars' refs (or pick what chars i will use for artfight to begin with) and you're telling me there's a month left for it

i don't think i will be active much but i'll try my best !! i love drawing -especially others' little guys- and i would love to gift bomb my friends at least
/// HAZIRAN
june, she/they, fr+10
////////////////////////
Gotta update some character info etc, but other than that I’m very ready! And excited, I plan to do even more attacks and revenge then last year!!!
Gotta update some character info etc, but other than that I’m very ready! And excited, I plan to do even more attacks and revenge then last year!!!
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png

Hey! I’m Ashstream, or Ash.. Hiya!