Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I've Awakened my very own Boolean
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
Yep, that totally, absolutely looks like your boolean! Congrats!
Yep, that totally, absolutely looks like your boolean! Congrats!
Please give a like if you Like!--->86520977.png96850041.png84977690.png
[quote name="Kiln" date="2024-05-15 17:22:22" ] Skydancers? I've seen skydancers, once. They put me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with skydancers. And skydancers make me crazy. [/quote]
Kiln wrote on 2024-05-15 17:22:22:
Skydancers? I've seen skydancers, once. They put me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with skydancers. And skydancers make me crazy.
2KAdknV.png
gTTW2gA.png
GW180jv.png
uVEyOnT.png
DshAKj6.png
iR2WNmx.png
m0cjLtv.png
[quote name="SillyFilly" date="2024-05-15 19:00:31" ] you should give me your legitimately owned boolean so that i can get it to maximum bonding too and i will TOTALLY give it back /j [img]https://i.ibb.co/BN9rYS8/Screenshot-2024-05-15-185908.png[/img] [/quote]
SillyFilly wrote on 2024-05-15 19:00:31:
you should give me your legitimately owned boolean so that i can get it to maximum bonding too and i will TOTALLY give it back /j
Screenshot-2024-05-15-185908.png
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
Smart strat, I should've thought about that sooner... Congrats on awakening your totally, legitimately owned Boolean that definitely doesn't belong to Fiona, though!
Smart strat, I should've thought about that sooner... Congrats on awakening your totally, legitimately owned Boolean that definitely doesn't belong to Fiona, though!
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
Fully expected this to be a sparkling stinger, but nope, 100% certified boolean!!! perfectly legitimate ^__^!
Fully expected this to be a sparkling stinger, but nope, 100% certified boolean!!! perfectly legitimate ^__^!
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
Fiona, looking around frantically: "Has anyone seen my Boolean?"

Me, trying to draw attention away from the suspiciously buzzing satchel at my side: "Haha what's a Boolean? No, haven't seen anything like that around!"
Fiona, looking around frantically: "Has anyone seen my Boolean?"

Me, trying to draw attention away from the suspiciously buzzing satchel at my side: "Haha what's a Boolean? No, haven't seen anything like that around!"
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
Hahahaha my brain went “oh this must be from that April Fool’s when familiars and dragons swapped places”
Hahahaha my brain went “oh this must be from that April Fool’s when familiars and dragons swapped places”
Skin: Lite Sprite
congration [emoji=firework size=1]
congration
NcRl9aq.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page