Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Roundsey's Sandsurge: Sold!
1 2
@KneeThief Okay, yeah, I can't resist. I can do the 50kg for her!
@KneeThief Okay, yeah, I can't resist. I can do the 50kg for her!
d8O5J7R.png
@GarbagePal Right??? She's so pretty compared to some of the raffle dragons I'd seen before- Sending the CR to you now ^^
@GarbagePal Right??? She's so pretty compared to some of the raffle dragons I'd seen before- Sending the CR to you now ^^
pxqvSho.png
@garbagepal Im, happy she,s going to a good home also, i must say, you have an amazing name
@garbagepal Im, happy she,s going to a good home also, i must say, you have an amazing name
@GarbagePal

Oh I'm so happy to see that you bought the dragon!
Congrats everyone!
@GarbagePal

Oh I'm so happy to see that you bought the dragon!
Congrats everyone!
y0YshUu.png
@Gh0stMoth Hehehe, thanks! I changed it on a whim after a dream and kept it ever since lol

And thanks Enoch as well :)

@Gh0stMoth Hehehe, thanks! I changed it on a whim after a dream and kept it ever since lol

And thanks Enoch as well :)

d8O5J7R.png
@GarbagePal Do you have any plans for her or are you just gonna keep her as is? (I'm just curious)
@GarbagePal Do you have any plans for her or are you just gonna keep her as is? (I'm just curious)
pxqvSho.png
@KneeThief @Enoch I don't have plans for her just yet, but I'm definitely gonna regene her! She's a bit of an impulse buy but I'm a big fan of radioactive so I'm excited to scry her up and see what I can do with her hehe!
@KneeThief @Enoch I don't have plans for her just yet, but I'm definitely gonna regene her! She's a bit of an impulse buy but I'm a big fan of radioactive so I'm excited to scry her up and see what I can do with her hehe!
d8O5J7R.png
@GarbagePal I loved the harlequin/jester combo (because I'm also a clown) but the tert threw me off- I know soap looks nice on her- Very shiny, very nice. Starfall and rockbreaker also look nice, but I'm a wee bit biased-

As far as a full re-gene, I'm interested to see what you come up with!
@GarbagePal I loved the harlequin/jester combo (because I'm also a clown) but the tert threw me off- I know soap looks nice on her- Very shiny, very nice. Starfall and rockbreaker also look nice, but I'm a wee bit biased-

As far as a full re-gene, I'm interested to see what you come up with!
pxqvSho.png
1 2