Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cozen's Art [G/T/USD] CLOSED (PINGLIST)
1 2 3 4 5 6
No worries! (And thanks ^^)
No worries! (And thanks ^^)
Bump !
Bump !
A1ondHN.pngwTBPG5s.png7plhYby.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngXKXQVqu.png9Np9Ta9.pngBCSOpq7.pnglClKPQ2.pngkIO8qd8.png2k8ttL0.pngtDii0Aq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@icehorsestar

Hii, thank you so much I'm glad you enjoy it !!

For the "surprise" design, I do come up with the entirety of the design. What can be specified is the kind of clothing style/genre or general aesthetic you want.

You may also specify the character I should be depicting for the doll (no matter if it's an O.C or not !)

The second option is for an entirely specific design of yours, which I'll be using a lot of references for to create your doll :)

I hope I explained it better :'D
@icehorsestar

Hii, thank you so much I'm glad you enjoy it !!

For the "surprise" design, I do come up with the entirety of the design. What can be specified is the kind of clothing style/genre or general aesthetic you want.

You may also specify the character I should be depicting for the doll (no matter if it's an O.C or not !)

The second option is for an entirely specific design of yours, which I'll be using a lot of references for to create your doll :)

I hope I explained it better :'D
A1ondHN.pngwTBPG5s.png7plhYby.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngXKXQVqu.png9Np9Ta9.pngBCSOpq7.pnglClKPQ2.pngkIO8qd8.png2k8ttL0.pngtDii0Aq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@icehorsestar

Yes ! You could definitely do that & that's correct. Generally, if it's an O.C, I'll either go with their general aesthetic or the one you want me to go with.

I'll be sending you some examples via PM. :)
@icehorsestar

Yes ! You could definitely do that & that's correct. Generally, if it's an O.C, I'll either go with their general aesthetic or the one you want me to go with.

I'll be sending you some examples via PM. :)
lJX7Tr5.png
@Lowlander

Hello! Could I order a surprise doll design from you? I'd love someone who looks like they could aesthetically fit in with this group of characters?
@Lowlander

Hello! Could I order a surprise doll design from you? I'd love someone who looks like they could aesthetically fit in with this group of characters?
ooh, i love this art style!! two questions:

1. are you willing to draw prosthetic limbs? not sure if that counts as 'mech' or anything of the like, and i know some folks don't like drawing mechanical things so i wanted to ask just in case
2. would you be open to doing a sort of 'doodle page' with like... loose scribbles of a character (or perhaps one or two doodles with a second character)??
ooh, i love this art style!! two questions:

1. are you willing to draw prosthetic limbs? not sure if that counts as 'mech' or anything of the like, and i know some folks don't like drawing mechanical things so i wanted to ask just in case
2. would you be open to doing a sort of 'doodle page' with like... loose scribbles of a character (or perhaps one or two doodles with a second character)??
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
Horgh,,, your art is so fun. Hey! Can I get a waist up render of my girl Andrea? I'd be paying w treasure.

https://toyhou.se/17010530.andrea-bracken/gallery

She's a chainsaw man oc and is a relatively jaded and apathetic person.
Horgh,,, your art is so fun. Hey! Can I get a waist up render of my girl Andrea? I'd be paying w treasure.

https://toyhou.se/17010530.andrea-bracken/gallery

She's a chainsaw man oc and is a relatively jaded and apathetic person.
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@Morrow

Hello, Absolutely !
I guess the theme would be around pastel colours ? :)

@eyayah

1. It really depends on the prosthetic limb, since it's an O.C I expect it to be detailed and have a specific design but I might be wrong, some prosthetic limbs have a fleshy look. I'd like to see it if possible, it all depends on complexity when I draw mechanical stuff ! :D

2. Of course, I can totally do a doodle page ! I need you to be extra specific with what you'd like though, I know I didn't come up with a commission form yet that's my bad... But I generally enjoy working with descriptions or references ! :)

@Crystal4180

Hey ! Thank youu, it's never been referred to as "fun" before... that's a compliment I find myself enjoying a lot. ///

She looks absolutely fantastic, love her style ! (specifically those pants damn.) Do you have any idea how you want her to pose ? I'll totally draw her ! :)
@Morrow

Hello, Absolutely !
I guess the theme would be around pastel colours ? :)

@eyayah

1. It really depends on the prosthetic limb, since it's an O.C I expect it to be detailed and have a specific design but I might be wrong, some prosthetic limbs have a fleshy look. I'd like to see it if possible, it all depends on complexity when I draw mechanical stuff ! :D

2. Of course, I can totally do a doodle page ! I need you to be extra specific with what you'd like though, I know I didn't come up with a commission form yet that's my bad... But I generally enjoy working with descriptions or references ! :)

@Crystal4180

Hey ! Thank youu, it's never been referred to as "fun" before... that's a compliment I find myself enjoying a lot. ///

She looks absolutely fantastic, love her style ! (specifically those pants damn.) Do you have any idea how you want her to pose ? I'll totally draw her ! :)
lJX7Tr5.png
you got it lol
you got it lol
yeah absolutely i can tell you more!! here's a thread for reference of the character(s) and i can tell you way more in PMs if you'd like. the design really isnt that detailed since my art style tends towards simplicity. as for the potential doodle sheet i'm really interested in like. i dont know how to describe? maybe like one fullbody sketch in an action post and a couple busts? maybe im not making sense ahjklsdf

note: ignore the suggested budget i have listed, i probably need to change that anyway
yeah absolutely i can tell you more!! here's a thread for reference of the character(s) and i can tell you way more in PMs if you'd like. the design really isnt that detailed since my art style tends towards simplicity. as for the potential doodle sheet i'm really interested in like. i dont know how to describe? maybe like one fullbody sketch in an action post and a couple busts? maybe im not making sense ahjklsdf

note: ignore the suggested budget i have listed, i probably need to change that anyway
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6