Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Block eye types
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="DakoDraggo" date="2021-06-11 19:01:06" ] Here we go! This isn't perfect, as I had limited space to work with, but here's my [s]failed[/s] attempt at a mockup. [img]https://i.imgur.com/dQ1SQhS.png[/img] Something like this, perhaps? It would automatically close when you stop hovering over the blurry thumbnail ofc so you wouldn't get trapped. [/quote] I like this mock up. I’m not going to be happy if it’s “a slippery slope”. But honestly the plague and shadow flights won’t be affected themselves this way and allow more traffic to hatcheries in these flights hypothetically? The nest eye type percentage would also mitigate some of the fodder primals. Though the FR economy is obviously not my main concern when I play around with geneing non-G1s. It’s a game after all. That being said; if my lair is concerning, it would be advisable to block my account. You cannot demand people not block your account. They’re just editing their user experience [emoji=heart size=1] (I love plague, shadow and luminax light lairs, btw)
DakoDraggo wrote on 2021-06-11 19:01:06:
Here we go! This isn't perfect, as I had limited space to work with, but here's my failed attempt at a mockup.

dQ1SQhS.png

Something like this, perhaps? It would automatically close when you stop hovering over the blurry thumbnail ofc so you wouldn't get trapped.

I like this mock up.
I’m not going to be happy if it’s “a slippery slope”.
But honestly the plague and shadow flights won’t be affected themselves this way and allow more traffic to hatcheries in these flights hypothetically?

The nest eye type percentage would also mitigate some of the fodder primals. Though the FR economy is obviously not my main concern when I play around with geneing non-G1s. It’s a game after all.

That being said; if my lair is concerning, it would be advisable to block my account. You cannot demand people not block your account. They’re just editing their user experience

(I love plague, shadow and luminax light lairs, btw)
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I wanted to voice my support here. I read some of the earlier comments and was really frustrated by people's lack of empathy for other people's struggles and triggers.
I wanted to voice my support here. I read some of the earlier comments and was really frustrated by people's lack of empathy for other people's struggles and triggers.
UBaiWUV.pngeswSnrS.pngypcKWM0.png
gziv3Ja.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11