Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | quick chibi doodles (paused)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Ghoulcats of course! i'll draw her in her first alt outfit, that'd be 550g!

@alkylic i think i'll just draw hecter for the time being if that's fine!
@Ghoulcats of course! i'll draw her in her first alt outfit, that'd be 550g!

@alkylic i think i'll just draw hecter for the time being if that's fine!
mori and sakuragi! art by LightsKamAction.
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
those prices both sound good to me!! and no worries about the trade, take your time and feel free to prioritize your other commissions too, i totally understand!! best wishes with finishing up the semester TwT)b
for the unnamed guy i'd like if you could add some flowers on their tail, they can just be vague/nondescript like the ones i've drawn elsewhere kdfjgkdj but feel free to do anything for the expression/pose etc, i don't mind you taking liberties!

would you like me to send separate CRs with the payments or put them both in one? :3c
those prices both sound good to me!! and no worries about the trade, take your time and feel free to prioritize your other commissions too, i totally understand!! best wishes with finishing up the semester TwT)b
for the unnamed guy i'd like if you could add some flowers on their tail, they can just be vague/nondescript like the ones i've drawn elsewhere kdfjgkdj but feel free to do anything for the expression/pose etc, i don't mind you taking liberties!

would you like me to send separate CRs with the payments or put them both in one? :3c
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@rubin

EEEE AWESOME I'll send the gems over rn! <3
@rubin

EEEE AWESOME I'll send the gems over rn! <3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@XXVeil of course, i'll note that down! for the payment, both in one cr sounds good! i usually deliver my commissions per [person's] order rather than per chibi :3
@XXVeil of course, i'll note that down! for the payment, both in one cr sounds good! i usually deliver my commissions per [person's] order rather than per chibi :3
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
absolutely! sending cr now c:
absolutely! sending cr now c:
81378442_vqxEuBgZLeSWIsF.png
Art by @callistostella
yep! thats completely fine ! 850g in a cr right?
yep! thats completely fine ! 850g in a cr right?
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
@alkylic cr is preferred, yes. feel free to send it anytime! i'll accept the payment once i'm finished with the chibi.
@alkylic cr is preferred, yes. feel free to send it anytime! i'll accept the payment once i'm finished with the chibi.
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
....hi again i might have finished the unnamed character's design quicker than expected :'3......
that being said.. i had the idea for them to have some relation with yuume and thought it might be nice to get matching chibis ... so would it be possible to maybe change my uncolored order of them to colored? if so i'm happy to send a cr with the new price but of course no pressure!! thank you for your time again TwT)b
....hi again i might have finished the unnamed character's design quicker than expected :'3......
that being said.. i had the idea for them to have some relation with yuume and thought it might be nice to get matching chibis ... so would it be possible to maybe change my uncolored order of them to colored? if so i'm happy to send a cr with the new price but of course no pressure!! thank you for your time again TwT)b
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@XXVeil hello again.:3 i don't mind at all! would 850g be alright?
@XXVeil hello again.:3 i don't mind at all! would 850g be alright?
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
of course!! will set up a new cr in just a moment >:3 tysm!!
of course!! will set up a new cr in just a moment >:3 tysm!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6