Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I sold a runestone to Crim grr
1 2
[quote name="Froglike" date="2024-05-15 00:51:54" ] What exactly are the runestones for?? I always hoardsell mine lol [/quote] Yeah you should definitely check the Database for them before hoard selling them, lol. Some of them go for a lot on the AH. The Water one is used for a Swipp trade for the Moonbeam Aqueduct scene and often goes for 100kt, and the Earth one goes for near that because it's needed for a hibden task, and given the size of the Earth flight, there simply aren't as many to go around.
Froglike wrote on 2024-05-15 00:51:54:
What exactly are the runestones for?? I always hoardsell mine lol

Yeah you should definitely check the Database for them before hoard selling them, lol. Some of them go for a lot on the AH. The Water one is used for a Swipp trade for the Moonbeam Aqueduct scene and often goes for 100kt, and the Earth one goes for near that because it's needed for a hibden task, and given the size of the Earth flight, there simply aren't as many to go around.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
@Ara Ah! Thank you for correcting that [emoji=mirror happy size=1]! <3
@Ara
Ah! Thank you for correcting that ! <3
2J3QvJQ.gif
[quote name="Froglike" date="2024-05-15 00:51:54" ] What exactly are the runestones for?? I always hoardsell mine lol [/quote] g a s p [emoji=mirror scared size=1] runestones are incredibly hard to come by, and are needed for both hibernal den slots and the elemental tomes at Baldwin's. Even if you don't need them, you can sell them on the AH for a good chunk of treasure or gems.
Froglike wrote on 2024-05-15 00:51:54:
What exactly are the runestones for?? I always hoardsell mine lol
g a s p runestones are incredibly hard to come by, and are needed for both hibernal den slots and the elemental tomes at Baldwin's. Even if you don't need them, you can sell them on the AH for a good chunk of treasure or gems.
2J3QvJQ.gif
HOARDSELLING RUNESTONES IS CRAZY??? What will our dragonic ancestors feel about that??? /lh

The audacity…. *pulls my rocks closer*
HOARDSELLING RUNESTONES IS CRAZY??? What will our dragonic ancestors feel about that??? /lh

The audacity…. *pulls my rocks closer*
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
Hoardselling runestones feels like the Flight Rising equivalent to blowing your nose with a $100 bill Most don't fetch CRAZY prices on the Auction House, but they're rare enough that they feel like they should! I always feel so happy whenever I get a runestone to drop in the Coli :) Plus, they're so pretty... [item=Wind Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Earth Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone]
Hoardselling runestones feels like the Flight Rising equivalent to blowing your nose with a $100 bill

Most don't fetch CRAZY prices on the Auction House, but they're rare enough that they feel like they should! I always feel so happy whenever I get a runestone to drop in the Coli :)

Plus, they're so pretty...

Wind Runestone Shadow Runestone Light Runestone Earth Runestone Lightning Runestone
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png