Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I sold a runestone to Crim grr
1 2
[img]https://imgur.com/KPkR3c8.png[/img] This sums up my endless frustration. I didn't even realize I did it until I had already traded. I'm asking for 1000 testaments from fellow players who were also scammed by Crim so that I may bring her to dragon C O U R T.
KPkR3c8.png
This sums up my endless frustration. I didn't even realize I did it until I had already traded.

I'm asking for 1000 testaments from fellow players who were also scammed by Crim so that I may bring her to dragon C O U R T.
2J3QvJQ.gif
luckily I didn't sell a runestone, since I always put those in my vault, but I DID accidentally sell her a piece of apparel. it was only a sea slug cloak, so I'll be able to get a new one easily, but still... I never thought I'd fall to her scams [emoji=auraboa sad size=1]
luckily I didn't sell a runestone, since I always put those in my vault, but I DID accidentally sell her a piece of apparel. it was only a sea slug cloak, so I'll be able to get a new one easily, but still... I never thought I'd fall to her scams
eldritch horror. It/Its (Black and red) uVEyOnT.png YE53boy.png ypcKWM0.png
oEGalah.png 0bMlzCz.png MFrXBfa.png imUeMEx.png
auggh! i am so sorry! everyone's been scammed by crim before— nothing i can recall at the moment, but i know i've gotten angry at her before.
auggh! i am so sorry! everyone's been scammed by crim before— nothing i can recall at the moment, but i know i've gotten angry at her before.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
I almost sold an Augment item lol. I freaked out when I realized what item I was confirming to sell.
I almost sold an Augment item lol. I freaked out when I realized what item I was confirming to sell.
63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
What exactly are the runestones for?? I always hoardsell mine lol
@ASleepyBoi Thread title edited to comply with FR Rules & Policies regarding [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004957106-Forum-Etiquette]Forum Etiquette[/url]. [quote]Thread titles should not be in all-capital letters or random mix of capital and non-capital letters.[/quote]
@ASleepyBoi

Thread title edited to comply with FR Rules & Policies regarding Forum Etiquette.
Quote:
Thread titles should not be in all-capital letters or random mix of capital and non-capital letters.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
i once almost sold the ambush Pinkerton gave me... multiple times.

she really wants it back, huh?
i once almost sold the ambush Pinkerton gave me... multiple times.

she really wants it back, huh?
NcRl9aq.png
I sold her quite a lot of runestones before I knew what they were for and checked the AH price. NEVER AGAIN, criminal.
I sold her quite a lot of runestones before I knew what they were for and checked the AH price. NEVER AGAIN, criminal.
Just another reason why I keep everything in my vault by default
Just another reason why I keep everything in my vault by default
[quote name="@Froglike" date="2024-05-15 00:51:54" ] What exactly are the runestones for?? I always hoardsell mine lol [/quote] they're used for den slot tasks, some different baldwin apparel items. other than that, i'm not too sure. they're just cool valuables.
@Froglike wrote on 2024-05-15 00:51:54:

they're used for den slot tasks, some different baldwin apparel items. other than that, i'm not too sure. they're just cool valuables.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
1 2