|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
[columns][nextcol][indent][size=7][color=261309][font=Book Antiqua]Day 22[/indent] ----- [columns][item=Hardshell][nextcol][emoji=insect size=1] [i]Like its cousins, the Hardshell curls into a ball when threatened. Unlike its cousins, it can also levitate.[/i][/columns] ----- Fodder Guards: 1 Found Coli Stones: [item=enamor] 348 rounds of coli to go +60 rounds of coli @pinglist-27087
Day 22

Hardshell
Like its cousins, the Hardshell curls into a ball when threatened. Unlike its cousins, it can also levitate.

Fodder Guards: 1
Found Coli Stones:
Enamor
348 rounds of coli to go
+60 rounds of coli
@A Cruel Joke at Play
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
[columns][nextcol][indent][size=7][color=261309][font=Book Antiqua]Day 23[/indent] ----- [columns][item=Battered Shields][nextcol][emoji=scroll size=1] [i]Scavenged and refit multiple times, these shields have yet another new owner.[/i][/columns] ----- Fodder Guards: 1 Found Coli Stones: [item=enamor] 348 rounds of coli to go Lore @pinglist-27087
Day 23

Battered Shields
Scavenged and refit multiple times, these shields have yet another new owner.

Found Coli Stones:
Enamor
348 rounds of coli to go
Lore
@A Cruel Joke at Play
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
[columns][nextcol][indent][size=7][color=261309][font=Book Antiqua]Day 24[/indent] ----- [columns][item=Jade Peacock][nextcol][emoji=Meat size=1] [i]The tragic jade peacock has a lifespan of about two and a half years, most of which is spent nearly entirely featherless. To make matters worse, in the time of their life that these birds gain their plumage is also when they are the most tasty.[/i][/columns] ----- Fodder Guards: 1 Found Coli Stones: [item=enamor] 448 rounds of coli to go +100 rounds of coli @pinglist-27087
Day 24

Jade Peacock
The tragic jade peacock has a lifespan of about two and a half years, most of which is spent nearly entirely featherless. To make matters worse, in the time of their life that these birds gain their plumage is also when they are the most tasty.

Found Coli Stones:
Enamor
448 rounds of coli to go
+100 rounds of coli
@A Cruel Joke at Play
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
[columns][nextcol][indent][size=7][color=261309][font=Book Antiqua]Day 25[/indent] ----- [columns][item=Tail Poof][nextcol][emoji=scroll size=1] [i]A round puff of fine hair, commonly used for applying powdered cosmetics.[/i][/columns] ----- Fodder Guards: 1 Found Coli Stones: [item=enamor] 448 rounds of coli to go Lore @pinglist-27087
Day 25

Tail Poof
A round puff of fine hair, commonly used for applying powdered cosmetics.

Found Coli Stones:
Enamor
448 rounds of coli to go
Lore
@A Cruel Joke at Play
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
[columns][nextcol][indent][size=7][color=261309][font=Book Antiqua]Day 26[/indent] ----- [columns][item=Seashore Digger][nextcol][emoji=Seafood size=1] [i]The tunnels created by diggers can become vast labyrinths. An unwary dragon may find the ground beneath their claws is not as solid as they thought.[/i][/columns] ----- Fodder Guards: 1 Found Coli Stones: [item=enamor] 528 rounds of coli to go +80 rounds of coli [b]Alfredia's[/b] nest of 4 has hatched, 2 male and 2 female. The hatchlings that will be staying around are: [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95113739][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/951138/95113739.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Delilah[/b] Will be the next queen[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95113740][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/951138/95113740.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Raspberry[/b] [b]First rare eye type hatch![/b] [/columns] @pinglist-27087
Day 26

Seashore Digger
The tunnels created by diggers can become vast labyrinths. An unwary dragon may find the ground beneath their claws is not as solid as they thought.

Found Coli Stones:
Enamor
528 rounds of coli to go
+80 rounds of coli
Alfredia's nest of 4 has hatched, 2 male and 2 female. The hatchlings that will be staying around are:
95113739.png Delilah
Will be the next queen
95113740.png Raspberry
First rare eye type hatch!
@A Cruel Joke at Play
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
@A Cruel Joke at Play
Lore time! Only 5 pieces of lore to go

Delilah had always been blind, she hatched that way. Some joked that her sister Raspberry took her sight and was blessed with rare eyes because of that. When Delilah was crowned as the next queen all of the sisterhood questioned whether she would be a good fit. Her mother Alfredia believed that if she was the underdog and managed to keep her title, her daughter could do it too.

Since she hatched Raspberry had been a favourite of the sisterhood, a blessing this early in the growth of the sisterhood was taken as a good sign. When Ezekiel decided that her sister would be queen there was much outrage. Many said that a blessed dragon should be the next queen, Ezekiel stood their ground though. Ideas of rebellion are being murmured around, only time will tell if members of the sisterhood will turn Raspberry into a queen.
@A Cruel Joke at Play
Lore time! Only 5 pieces of lore to go

Delilah had always been blind, she hatched that way. Some joked that her sister Raspberry took her sight and was blessed with rare eyes because of that. When Delilah was crowned as the next queen all of the sisterhood questioned whether she would be a good fit. Her mother Alfredia believed that if she was the underdog and managed to keep her title, her daughter could do it too.

Since she hatched Raspberry had been a favourite of the sisterhood, a blessing this early in the growth of the sisterhood was taken as a good sign. When Ezekiel decided that her sister would be queen there was much outrage. Many said that a blessed dragon should be the next queen, Ezekiel stood their ground though. Ideas of rebellion are being murmured around, only time will tell if members of the sisterhood will turn Raspberry into a queen.
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
[columns][nextcol][indent][size=7][color=261309][font=Book Antiqua]Day 27[/indent] ----- [columns][item=Birch Logs][nextcol][emoji=scroll size=1] [I]An excellent birch log, ready to be shaped.[/i][/columns] ----- Fodder Guards: 1 Found Coli Stones: [item=enamor] 6 pieces of lore to do 528 rounds of coli to go Lore [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95113740][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/951138/95113740.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Raspberry[/b] Rolled a 3, is living perfectly fine [/columns] @pinglist-27087
Day 27

Birch Logs
An excellent birch log, ready to be shaped.

Found Coli Stones:
Enamor
6 pieces of lore to do
528 rounds of coli to go
Lore
95113740.png Raspberry
Rolled a 3, is living perfectly fine
@A Cruel Joke at Play
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|