Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Aberration Adoptable [Open|EUR]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hi! Really liked your art work so I came back and ordered again! This time wanting to give these two:
TropicalFlavor

CandyDream

Unlocked genes: slime, sludge
Also I was wondering if you still accept ko-fi payments? As I didn't see the link in the latest edit, if it's PayPal only I might take some times because it's the first time I've used this method. Hope you can understand.
Hi! Really liked your art work so I came back and ordered again! This time wanting to give these two:
TropicalFlavor

CandyDream

Unlocked genes: slime, sludge
Also I was wondering if you still accept ko-fi payments? As I didn't see the link in the latest edit, if it's PayPal only I might take some times because it's the first time I've used this method. Hope you can understand.
@VioletMoon017

Thank you so much for your interest!! I learned recently that i am not allowed to offer kofi payments here so i changed my payment option to paypal, sorry for the inconvenience.
@VioletMoon017

Thank you so much for your interest!! I learned recently that i am not allowed to offer kofi payments here so i changed my payment option to paypal, sorry for the inconvenience.
qAOaXBj.png
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
ytkEBod.pngfkWjutW.png
dEe2UrM.pngmk2bmrp.png
Stickers-chibi-transparent-Nadia.png
@She4Wolf

That's totally fine, and also I think I probably understand how to pay with PayPal now, but somewhat unluckily there have been some unforeseen events that have caused me to seem to be a little short on funds...but I'll probably have enough to pay soon within the next few days. I was thinking maybe you could take my order first? Or I'll get back to you when I have enough money. The choice is yours. Anyway thank you very much for your reply and understanding.
@She4Wolf

That's totally fine, and also I think I probably understand how to pay with PayPal now, but somewhat unluckily there have been some unforeseen events that have caused me to seem to be a little short on funds...but I'll probably have enough to pay soon within the next few days. I was thinking maybe you could take my order first? Or I'll get back to you when I have enough money. The choice is yours. Anyway thank you very much for your reply and understanding.
Oh and I just saw that the slime and sludge genes are unlocked, my poor English skills made me use a translator to speak and confuse the meaning of the words, sorry about that. I think the genes not unlocked for my dragon are Braids and Fire breather!
Oh and I just saw that the slime and sludge genes are unlocked, my poor English skills made me use a translator to speak and confuse the meaning of the words, sorry about that. I think the genes not unlocked for my dragon are Braids and Fire breather!
@VioletMoon017 I can take your order and you just pay me when you can [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] Don't worry, take all the time you need. And yes! Firebreather and Braids would have to be unlocked. Which would make it 8€ in total :)
@VioletMoon017

I can take your order and you just pay me when you can Don't worry, take all the time you need.

And yes! Firebreather and Braids would have to be unlocked. Which would make it 8€ in total :)
qAOaXBj.png
ytkEBod.pngfkWjutW.png
dEe2UrM.pngmk2bmrp.png
Your art is stunning, I would love to get an adopt of my boy Reverie [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94053410][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/940535/94053410_350.png[/img][/url] I would be sponsoring diamond and glimmer
Your art is stunning, I would love to get an adopt of my boy Reverie
94053410_350.png
I would be sponsoring diamond and glimmer
L1ClqxJ.png
@Abundance Thank you so much! With diamond and glimmer it would be 6€ [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@Abundance

Thank you so much! With diamond and glimmer it would be 6€
qAOaXBj.png
ytkEBod.pngfkWjutW.png
dEe2UrM.pngmk2bmrp.png
@She4Wolf
Payment has been sent! I replied to the message about the day before yesterday after I paid, but I saw that you hadn't accepted the transfer until today, and the email address was correct, so I thought maybe you hadn't noticed that I'm posting the message here.
@She4Wolf
Payment has been sent! I replied to the message about the day before yesterday after I paid, but I saw that you hadn't accepted the transfer until today, and the email address was correct, so I thought maybe you hadn't noticed that I'm posting the message here.
@VioletMoon017 I hope everything is to your liking! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/3RSbkwhp/dhfb2z8-a53f01be-559c-475e-946e-6eaba3ff4890.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/vTCqvScZ/dhfb2zq-db570800-dcf7-40eb-b151-8c51b591b88b.png[/img] [center][b][u]New Genes[emoji=ping size=1][/u][/b] -Braids -Firebreather @pinglist-22020[/center]
@VioletMoon017

I hope everything is to your liking!

dhfb2z8-a53f01be-559c-475e-946e-6eaba3ff4890.png
dhfb2zq-db570800-dcf7-40eb-b151-8c51b591b88b.png

New Genes

-Braids
-Firebreather

@New Gene-Aberration Adopt
qAOaXBj.png
ytkEBod.pngfkWjutW.png
dEe2UrM.pngmk2bmrp.png
Hi! I'd love to get an adopt of this fellow.
KIRA

Sponsoring noxtide!
Hi! I'd love to get an adopt of this fellow.
KIRA

Sponsoring noxtide!
WD8lVXY.png
EDEN (he/it)
Dragon Hoarder
Obelisks & Gaolers!
FR +1
DzM19Aj.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13