Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Fae Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump ! Fae adopts this time :3
Bump ! Fae adopts this time :3
Art shop !
bump !
bump !
Art shop !
@Edrakan
Hello! You just drew Zealous for me in the dtday thread and I followed the link in your signature haha! :D it's been a while since I've gotten adopts so I'm pretty out of it knowing what's reasonable pricing. Is 100kt/g a lowball? Absolutely let me know if it is please! I may have food I can toss in for you too if you're still needing that ^^ as mentioned, please let me know if you'd prefer more and I can see what I can do! I adore your art and would love a lil fae from you too <3
@Edrakan
Hello! You just drew Zealous for me in the dtday thread and I followed the link in your signature haha! :D it's been a while since I've gotten adopts so I'm pretty out of it knowing what's reasonable pricing. Is 100kt/g a lowball? Absolutely let me know if it is please! I may have food I can toss in for you too if you're still needing that ^^ as mentioned, please let me know if you'd prefer more and I can see what I can do! I adore your art and would love a lil fae from you too <3
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Hello @SealedSalt !!

I'm very happy the drawing of Zealous pleases you !! I had a great Time drawing her ! <3 and i'm very happy to see you here !

This price would be perfect, no problem (it's pwyw for a reason ! It's ok !) !! Which fae do you want ? : 3
Hello @SealedSalt !!

I'm very happy the drawing of Zealous pleases you !! I had a great Time drawing her ! <3 and i'm very happy to see you here !

This price would be perfect, no problem (it's pwyw for a reason ! It's ok !) !! Which fae do you want ? : 3
Art shop !
@Edrakan Sorry for that delay in response, had gone off to bed. Zealous is my birthday dragon, so I'm super chuffed to have such gorgeous art of her <3 I decided on a whim I wanted a birthday hatch but there was only a single one egg nest ready in time. Shocked she turned out so delightful! I just ordered another adopt for 150 so will match that price :) also, if you're still accepting food let me know what types your dragons eat I'd love this guy drawn if he looks fun to do! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35972563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/359726/35972563_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=58&tertgene=19&winggene=8&wings=10&auth=e70ce836e2dd4ff20c383e35079bab2e88cffd5b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Crystal/Facet are painful genes though so please absolutely do let me know if you'd rather draw their skink/spinner daughter instead? I would be wrapped with either! For Seth here, if they do look fun to draw, I'd love the bone mask included if possible (could even just be drawn how you'd do the ghost tert? if easier?) Thank you! :D and let me know what works best for yourself! I'm super excited but take as much time as needed of course, please.
@Edrakan
Sorry for that delay in response, had gone off to bed.

Zealous is my birthday dragon, so I'm super chuffed to have such gorgeous art of her <3 I decided on a whim I wanted a birthday hatch but there was only a single one egg nest ready in time. Shocked she turned out so delightful!

I just ordered another adopt for 150 so will match that price :) also, if you're still accepting food let me know what types your dragons eat

I'd love this guy drawn if he looks fun to do!
35972563_350.png
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=58&tertgene=19&winggene=8&wings=10&auth=e70ce836e2dd4ff20c383e35079bab2e88cffd5b&dummyext=prev.png
Crystal/Facet are painful genes though so please absolutely do let me know if you'd rather draw their skink/spinner daughter instead? I would be wrapped with either!

For Seth here, if they do look fun to draw, I'd love the bone mask included if possible (could even just be drawn how you'd do the ghost tert? if easier?)

Thank you! :D and let me know what works best for yourself! I'm super excited but take as much time as needed of course, please.
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Hey @SealedSalt !
Thanks for everything it's perfect, i'll be very busy a few days si i won't be able to work on it until monday or tuesday !
Hey @SealedSalt !
Thanks for everything it's perfect, i'll be very busy a few days si i won't be able to work on it until monday or tuesday !
Art shop !
@Edrakan
No rush at all, take as long as you need. Thank you! ^^
@Edrakan
No rush at all, take as long as you need. Thank you! ^^
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@sealedsalt Hey !!! I finally finished it ! Is this ok for you ? I struggled a bit with the genes :c [img]https://i.ibb.co/G94h7RH/Illustration-sans-titre.png[/img]
@sealedsalt
Hey !!! I finally finished it ! Is this ok for you ? I struggled a bit with the genes :c

Illustration-sans-titre.png
Art shop !
@Edrakan
So sorry for the late response, was really crook these past few days.

He looks great! Thank you so much! :D I'm sorry to hear he gave you trouble with the genes ^^; I appreciate you persevering though, I think he looks awesome. I got a real kick outta seeing you included his skull mask and antlers, thank you ever so much <3
@Edrakan
So sorry for the late response, was really crook these past few days.

He looks great! Thank you so much! :D I'm sorry to hear he gave you trouble with the genes ^^; I appreciate you persevering though, I think he looks awesome. I got a real kick outta seeing you included his skull mask and antlers, thank you ever so much <3
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@Sealedsalt No problem, it was mostly experimentation !! If you're happy with the result, then perfect <3 <3
@Sealedsalt No problem, it was mostly experimentation !! If you're happy with the result, then perfect <3 <3
Art shop !
1 2 3 4 5 6