Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dusthide Check-in, one month later!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I think they're so cute! I like the way the secondary is only on the inner wings, and I think their faces are so friendly-looking. Yay lil bug armadillo dudes
I think they're so cute! I like the way the secondary is only on the inner wings, and I think their faces are so friendly-looking. Yay lil bug armadillo dudes
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
they're okay I guess!!! I'd give them a maybe 7/10 on a rating :3 theyre so cute but aren't super unique imo. I feel like more could've been done with them I only own 2 myself,,,I would get more but I don't have any super eye catching ideas ATM + I am low on funds [emoji=skull size=1] (maybe ill make a weird core accent and then get a dragon based off that-) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94392025][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/943921/94392025.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94439201][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/944393/94439201.png[/img][/url]
they're okay I guess!!! I'd give them a maybe 7/10 on a rating :3 theyre so cute but aren't super unique imo. I feel like more could've been done with them

I only own 2 myself,,,I would get more but I don't have any super eye catching ideas ATM + I am low on funds (maybe ill make a weird core accent and then get a dragon based off that-)
94392025.png94439201.png
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I only managed to gene 2 so far but I think they need more genes, so hard to find a matching scy ;^^

Overall they are not in my top 3 ancients but still love how antlers look
I only managed to gene 2 so far but I think they need more genes, so hard to find a matching scy ;^^

Overall they are not in my top 3 ancients but still love how antlers look
icefull.png
still waiting to be able to afford some i like LOL
still waiting to be able to afford some i like LOL
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
i do still get the frustration around the release of another modern-adjacent ancient that isn't really pushing any of the boundaries ancients were suggested to push when gaolers first came about.

that being said i still like them. as far as ancients go (and i don't love ancients in general sadly), dusthides are one of my favorites. i am biased toward anything earth though.
i do still get the frustration around the release of another modern-adjacent ancient that isn't really pushing any of the boundaries ancients were suggested to push when gaolers first came about.

that being said i still like them. as far as ancients go (and i don't love ancients in general sadly), dusthides are one of my favorites. i am biased toward anything earth though.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
a month??? already???
anyway i fink these are funny little guys still. my opinion hasnt really changed i like them
a month??? already???
anyway i fink these are funny little guys still. my opinion hasnt really changed i like them
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
i like them! i would like to buy one eventually to go with [item=Skin: Sea Scallywag] this wavecrest skin but i haven't had much luck so far. D:
i like them! i would like to buy one eventually to go with Skin: Sea Scallywag this wavecrest skin but i haven't had much luck so far. D:

hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
meh, I've seen some nice ones but personally I don't have any rn (except for my free hatches, which have awful colours so I'm not sure I'm keeping them at all nevermind as dusthides!)

I only really like them with two terts (spores and veil), and even those get a bit boring after a while, so I don't care for them that much in general. I'm sure I'll get one eventually, maybe if there's a nice fest skin or a REALLY nice uma, but we'll see!
meh, I've seen some nice ones but personally I don't have any rn (except for my free hatches, which have awful colours so I'm not sure I'm keeping them at all nevermind as dusthides!)

I only really like them with two terts (spores and veil), and even those get a bit boring after a while, so I don't care for them that much in general. I'm sure I'll get one eventually, maybe if there's a nice fest skin or a REALLY nice uma, but we'll see!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
In a grading scale, I'd give em a B+, personally. Not my favorite ancient (gaolers maintain their top slot), but I do like both poses and a lot of their currently-exclusive genes (please put display/parade, petrified/lode, and spores onto other ancients. Every ancient, ideally...)
In a grading scale, I'd give em a B+, personally. Not my favorite ancient (gaolers maintain their top slot), but I do like both poses and a lot of their currently-exclusive genes (please put display/parade, petrified/lode, and spores onto other ancients. Every ancient, ideally...)
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
I don't particularly care for the breed itself. The f pose is the best out of the three, and I may get one eventually, but probably not anytime soon. I love Antlers and Veil as terts, I really hope they get ported to a breed I like.
I don't particularly care for the breed itself. The f pose is the best out of the three, and I may get one eventually, but probably not anytime soon. I love Antlers and Veil as terts, I really hope they get ported to a breed I like.
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10