Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Iron & Ice: Pastel Dusthides! :]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Willowgrove Is this girl still available? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94366799][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943668/94366799_350.png[/img][/url]
@Willowgrove

Is this girl still available?
94366799_350.png
ice_banner.png
@NoVeck hello, sorry for late reply. They are absolutely still available if you are interested :]
@NoVeck hello, sorry for late reply. They are absolutely still available if you are interested :]
B4RBUWN.png

Hello everyone! Just sending out a quick hatchery update. I promise Iron & Ice hasn't been abandoned!!

I'm in the middle of moving to another country, and have been so busy with moving prep and logistics that I've had to take an unplanned hiatus from FR for the past couple weeks. I am hoping to get fully back in the swing of things here sometime this week or next. Until I'm settled, though, I probably will not be able to bump affiliates, update for sale pages, list dragons on the AH, etc. but I'll do what I can when I can to keep the hatchery current.

Thank you for your patience - I'm looking forward to putting more pretties up for sale as soon as possible :]

Hello everyone! Just sending out a quick hatchery update. I promise Iron & Ice hasn't been abandoned!!

I'm in the middle of moving to another country, and have been so busy with moving prep and logistics that I've had to take an unplanned hiatus from FR for the past couple weeks. I am hoping to get fully back in the swing of things here sometime this week or next. Until I'm settled, though, I probably will not be able to bump affiliates, update for sale pages, list dragons on the AH, etc. but I'll do what I can when I can to keep the hatchery current.

Thank you for your patience - I'm looking forward to putting more pretties up for sale as soon as possible :]
B4RBUWN.png
@Willowgrove

I'm still interested. She's lovely
@Willowgrove

I'm still interested. She's lovely
ice_banner.png
@NoVeck Awesome, I'll send a CR in just a moment :]
@NoVeck Awesome, I'll send a CR in just a moment :]
B4RBUWN.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15