Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DUSTIES to LORE LAIRS
These two are free to lore lairs! They are the first batch of a[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3337367#post_3337367] subspecies/lineage project I'm working on[/url]. Sadly I haven't had time to finish yet, so since the main thread is my priority, I would like to offer these dragons to lore lairs that can nurture them properly! They are my special babes, so I hope you enjoy them! ping me :3 [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94986951][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/949870/94986951_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94986949][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/949870/94986949_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
These two are free to lore lairs! They are the first batch of a subspecies/lineage project I'm working on. Sadly I haven't had time to finish yet, so since the main thread is my priority, I would like to offer these dragons to lore lairs that can nurture them properly! They are my special babes, so I hope you enjoy them!

ping me :3
94986951_350.png
94986949_350.png
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
^^
^^
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
^^
^^
lJX7Tr5.png
^^
^^
lJX7Tr5.png
Both are really intresting, and would be a nice addittion to my lore lair! Only question I have is if there are any rules.

The subspecies/lineage link doesnt seem to be working to check that, so what about renaming? do they have lore you want them to keep? Would you want their subspecies to be taken over etc? Just wanna see how compatible these two are with my lair
Both are really intresting, and would be a nice addittion to my lore lair! Only question I have is if there are any rules.

The subspecies/lineage link doesnt seem to be working to check that, so what about renaming? do they have lore you want them to keep? Would you want their subspecies to be taken over etc? Just wanna see how compatible these two are with my lair
jJhmri0.pngnBLoI8v.pngBolw6Se.png
@TenderTundra

Heya! Thanks for letting me know the link was busted, pretty sure its fixed now if you'd like to take a look (not sure why it stopped working itfp). The project and individual lore is still in early stages but I hope the thread can answer some of your questions.

Renaming isn't preferred since they have secret meanings (in D&D Draconic), but I'm totally fine with it if they say, got renamed by their new clan's leader. As long as its covered by something in clan lore, I'm okay with it.

Rules are something I'm working on right now. I'll be updating the thread as soon as I can. Life is taking priority right now (and I need a new keyboard) but I look forward to writing more~

If you decide you'd like one of these babes, I'd love to hear your ideas for them in your clan!

@TenderTundra

Heya! Thanks for letting me know the link was busted, pretty sure its fixed now if you'd like to take a look (not sure why it stopped working itfp). The project and individual lore is still in early stages but I hope the thread can answer some of your questions.

Renaming isn't preferred since they have secret meanings (in D&D Draconic), but I'm totally fine with it if they say, got renamed by their new clan's leader. As long as its covered by something in clan lore, I'm okay with it.

Rules are something I'm working on right now. I'll be updating the thread as soon as I can. Life is taking priority right now (and I need a new keyboard) but I look forward to writing more~

If you decide you'd like one of these babes, I'd love to hear your ideas for them in your clan!

lJX7Tr5.png
^^
^^
lJX7Tr5.png
@DuskDream sorry i went to sleep and only saw now. The renaming is a tiny bother but it is how it is. My lair has clan lore built around an island called Opica, where dragons and Dinos live at once while an entire plot about one wherr the most influential factions, the Burned, is going on about them being too controlling while seemingly sabotaging the way dragons get skins/accents.

Basically hard to explain in a short summary, but I'd planned for one of the duties if not even both to join The Burned Faction in being members who help protect the off limits Opica Volcanoe. Been looking for dustied for that because I like the idea of them making tunnels and rolling around through them like a personal highway.

I have to look at your link later this evening when I'm home from work to check your current lore and any additional rules though, so I guess let's hope the duties are compatible after I do
@DuskDream sorry i went to sleep and only saw now. The renaming is a tiny bother but it is how it is. My lair has clan lore built around an island called Opica, where dragons and Dinos live at once while an entire plot about one wherr the most influential factions, the Burned, is going on about them being too controlling while seemingly sabotaging the way dragons get skins/accents.

Basically hard to explain in a short summary, but I'd planned for one of the duties if not even both to join The Burned Faction in being members who help protect the off limits Opica Volcanoe. Been looking for dustied for that because I like the idea of them making tunnels and rolling around through them like a personal highway.

I have to look at your link later this evening when I'm home from work to check your current lore and any additional rules though, so I guess let's hope the duties are compatible after I do
@DuskDream I am so sorry it took this long to get back for this again, today was busier than expected-

I read through your lore thread, the call is an intresting concept, and while the travel aspect would allow for these two dusties to carry their previous subspecies lore to different lairs, I'ts probably not compatible with mine as it takes place on an entierly different island and the roles I would like them to fill just don't seem fitting.

Seems like I'm just not the right fit for them, but that's alright, I'm sure another lore lair will come along soon and take a look at these two cuties!
@DuskDream I am so sorry it took this long to get back for this again, today was busier than expected-

I read through your lore thread, the call is an intresting concept, and while the travel aspect would allow for these two dusties to carry their previous subspecies lore to different lairs, I'ts probably not compatible with mine as it takes place on an entierly different island and the roles I would like them to fill just don't seem fitting.

Seems like I'm just not the right fit for them, but that's alright, I'm sure another lore lair will come along soon and take a look at these two cuties!