Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | selling G1s (few partially gened, 1 xxy)
as the title says! hoping to liquidate some stuff on my account. so you’re free to offer on any of these g1s, some partially gened, with an auraboa xxy! the only one off limits is sage, but i’m only going to take offers for him that are around or higher than 3.5kg.

here’s the link: tab

also taking offers on any other dragons in my lair! they can come with apparel based on LAH with slight discount :D no need to ping, i am subbed!
as the title says! hoping to liquidate some stuff on my account. so you’re free to offer on any of these g1s, some partially gened, with an auraboa xxy! the only one off limits is sage, but i’m only going to take offers for him that are around or higher than 3.5kg.

here’s the link: tab

also taking offers on any other dragons in my lair! they can come with apparel based on LAH with slight discount :D no need to ping, i am subbed!
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
bump!
bump!
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!