Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for Wishlist Fundraiser![g/t]
1 2 3 4 5
^
^
nudX0O8.png
^
^
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor

I can offer an unhatched arcane egg, though are you able to do non FR dragons? Specifically my dragon Sorverro!

I can also offer unhatched nocturne eggs too! I know you don't have them listed, but I thought I'd toss it out here!
@Ozeatetsor

I can offer an unhatched arcane egg, though are you able to do non FR dragons? Specifically my dragon Sorverro!

I can also offer unhatched nocturne eggs too! I know you don't have them listed, but I thought I'd toss it out here!
stag-divider.png
@Moxitoxis
I can absolutely draw non fr creatures!! I love making new concepts and designs, plus this fella looks fun to draw. You can throw in noc eggs, they'll primarily be used in resell for the items on the list.
If this is all okay with you, you may fill out the form as you like!
@Moxitoxis
I can absolutely draw non fr creatures!! I love making new concepts and designs, plus this fella looks fun to draw. You can throw in noc eggs, they'll primarily be used in resell for the items on the list.
If this is all okay with you, you may fill out the form as you like!
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor Order Tier: Colored Fullbody Complex Apparel: No Dragon: [url=https://toyhou.se/27103305.sorverro#81543597]Sorverro[/url] Extra: He's still quite new, so I haven't had a lot of time to develop his personality. But maybe just a good ole flying through the clouds? Or chilling by a lake? Honestly, it's completely up to you, as long as it's not a negative emotion~ Payment: [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] I might hold off on the nocturne eggs on second thought, I checked the LAH for the arcane egg, and I'm currently seeing it's 360 gems, so ye!
@Ozeatetsor

Order Tier: Colored Fullbody
Complex Apparel: No
Dragon: Sorverro
Extra: He's still quite new, so I haven't had a lot of time to develop his personality. But maybe just a good ole flying through the clouds? Or chilling by a lake? Honestly, it's completely up to you, as long as it's not a negative emotion~
Payment: Unhatched Arcane Egg

I might hold off on the nocturne eggs on second thought, I checked the LAH for the arcane egg, and I'm currently seeing it's 360 gems, so ye!
stag-divider.png
@Moxitoxis
Got your order noted down! A single arcane egg will be perfect payment!
@Moxitoxis
Got your order noted down! A single arcane egg will be perfect payment!
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor

Perfect!! When should I send payment? I didn't see anything in the thread, my apologies if I skimmed over it though!
@Ozeatetsor

Perfect!! When should I send payment? I didn't see anything in the thread, my apologies if I skimmed over it though!
stag-divider.png
@Moxitoxis ah, I did not specify, you may send whenever ready, or since there's a bit of a list, I can send you a progress sketch before you send the egg.
@Moxitoxis ah, I did not specify, you may send whenever ready, or since there's a bit of a list, I can send you a progress sketch before you send the egg.
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor

The second option works for me!!
@Ozeatetsor

The second option works for me!!
stag-divider.png
Still in need of items! Slots unlimited!
Still in need of items! Slots unlimited!
nudX0O8.png
1 2 3 4 5