Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Forest Grove Veil M [9/23]
@Sherushi Thank you!
@Sherushi Thank you!
[center]sharing a finished lady! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82752374][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827524/82752374_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
sharing a finished lady!

82752374_350.png
sLpAJ21.png
Hello! ^^

Sorry to bother, but I just wanted to ask if you happened to have any spare copies of Nutmeg Grove? It's such a gorgeous accent!
Hello! ^^

Sorry to bother, but I just wanted to ask if you happened to have any spare copies of Nutmeg Grove? It's such a gorgeous accent!
@SunbakedBiscuit
Sorry! I don't have any more copies of Nutmeg Grove.
@SunbakedBiscuit
Sorry! I don't have any more copies of Nutmeg Grove.
8AiuGvS.png
Aw shucks! Well, thank you for letting me know! ^_^
Aw shucks! Well, thank you for letting me know! ^_^
With the changes FR's made, will you ever consider doing retired reprints? (Asks the woman who can't believe she missed when you printed Illuminated Scholar)
With the changes FR's made, will you ever consider doing retired reprints? (Asks the woman who can't believe she missed when you printed Illuminated Scholar)
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
@pghbekka
I won't be unretiring old skins since I've said that they'd be retired, but I don't think I'll retire any new skins going forward under the new system.
@pghbekka
I won't be unretiring old skins since I've said that they'd be retired, but I don't think I'll retire any new skins going forward under the new system.
8AiuGvS.png
@Sherushi
@Medievalredragon

You have lots of retired animal accents, any chance you will reprint any of them? If not, are you planning on doing any more?
@Sherushi
@Medievalredragon

You have lots of retired animal accents, any chance you will reprint any of them? If not, are you planning on doing any more?
earthshaker.png
@Medievalredragon
Retired accents won't be reprinted, sorry. ^^' I do plan to make more accents eventually especially ones with animals, but I've been a bit busy lately.
@Medievalredragon
Retired accents won't be reprinted, sorry. ^^' I do plan to make more accents eventually especially ones with animals, but I've been a bit busy lately.
8AiuGvS.png
Could I be added for the reprint of Lamplit Ferns for Fem Veils, please? Thanks.
Could I be added for the reprint of Lamplit Ferns for Fem Veils, please? Thanks.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png