Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Colored Sketches[Closed] Human/Feral/Ect
1 2 3
[quote name="RisenWolf" date="2024-05-13 08:05:15" ] Could I snag a slot for a wolf/dragon? This is the toyhouse for the species. Eye color changes, but if I could have them gold, that would be great! Would 500kt/g be too low? [/quote] I would have a blast drawing a wolf dragon! My feral art is only about 100k base price, so anything more than that is up to. I will add you to my list and DM you when I have a pose to show! [emoji=heart size=1]
RisenWolf wrote on 2024-05-13 08:05:15:
Could I snag a slot for a wolf/dragon? This is the toyhouse for the species.
Eye color changes, but if I could have them gold, that would be great!

Would 500kt/g be too low?
I would have a blast drawing a wolf dragon!
My feral art is only about 100k base price, so anything more than that is up to. I will add you to my list and DM you when I have a pose to show!
@FaeFields
Can offer 300kt for anthro and something of this freak? He has a written "about" section that details his personality and some other tid-bits if that gives you any ideas for an expression, pose, etc. But to be honest you have artistic freedom.

Edit: He can even be given a different outfit, but his gloves aren't optional and must be included regardless >>
@FaeFields
Can offer 300kt for anthro and something of this freak? He has a written "about" section that details his personality and some other tid-bits if that gives you any ideas for an expression, pose, etc. But to be honest you have artistic freedom.

Edit: He can even be given a different outfit, but his gloves aren't optional and must be included regardless >>
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
Marking for when I get home!
Marking for when I get home!
Yes hi hello, ur art rocks [emoji=special eyes size=1] Would you be up to draw multiple characters in one canva?
Yes hi hello, ur art rocks
Would you be up to draw multiple characters in one canva?
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
@FaeFields

Okay! I am home and would love to offer 350g for a commission of Hyena, an OC of a friend of mine! She's a Tiefling Bard/Barbarian in a new campaign we've recently started.
@FaeFields

Okay! I am home and would love to offer 350g for a commission of Hyena, an OC of a friend of mine! She's a Tiefling Bard/Barbarian in a new campaign we've recently started.
[quote name="ZenoRemake" date="2024-05-13 14:29:04" ] Can offer 300kt for anthro and something of this freak? He has a written "about" section that details his personality and some other tid-bits if that gives you any ideas for an expression, pose, etc. But to be honest you have artistic freedom. Edit: He can even be given a different outfit, but his gloves aren't optional and must be included regardless >> [/quote] Sounds good, I will add you to the next batch list! [quote name="Verdes" date="2024-05-13 14:49:08" ] Yes hi hello, ur art rocks [emoji=special eyes size=1] Would you be up to draw multiple characters in one canva? [/quote] I am, yes, I actually love doing multiple characters because it's a good way to push my character interaction practice! Please DM with the details of your characters to make it easier. [quote name="Apollis" date="2024-05-13 15:29:54" ] Okay! I am home and would love to offer 350g for a commission of Hyena, an OC of a friend of mine! She's a Tiefling Bard/Barbarian in a new campaign we've recently started. [/quote] Since this is only a headshot of her, does her body have the usual tiefling tail? Or do you want me to keep it as headshot/bust only?
ZenoRemake wrote on 2024-05-13 14:29:04:

Sounds good, I will add you to the next batch list!
Verdes wrote on 2024-05-13 14:49:08:
Yes hi hello, ur art rocks
Would you be up to draw multiple characters in one canva?

I am, yes, I actually love doing multiple characters because it's a good way to push my character interaction practice! Please DM with the details of your characters to make it easier.
Apollis wrote on 2024-05-13 15:29:54:

Since this is only a headshot of her, does her body have the usual tiefling tail? Or do you want me to keep it as headshot/bust only?

YOUR ART IS SO CUTE!! I would LOVE to get a drawing of my ponysona, if that's ok!
[ X ] [ X ]
YOUR ART IS SO CUTE!! I would LOVE to get a drawing of my ponysona, if that's ok!
[ X ] [ X ]
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
Omg I love your artstyle! It's so pretty! And so expressive aaaaah
Could I please have a slot? Here's my sona :'>
He's semi-feral (kinda like The Secret of NIMH, Mouse Guard, etc) so idk where exactly he fits lol, either way I'm willing to pay 150kt ~ 300kt-ish
Omg I love your artstyle! It's so pretty! And so expressive aaaaah
Could I please have a slot? Here's my sona :'>
He's semi-feral (kinda like The Secret of NIMH, Mouse Guard, etc) so idk where exactly he fits lol, either way I'm willing to pay 150kt ~ 300kt-ish
WbtjM.gif
Mousewalk.gif
YMPbu9R.png
FE9pJK1.png
hZipXGO.png
cVPo4yi.png
5hF3FGk.png

dNFqq.gif22vOZ.gifMbcFc.giffZahI.gifgyZBg.gifSvYe9.gif
@FaeFields
Quote:
Since this is only a headshot of her, does her body have the usual tiefling tail? Or do you want me to keep it as headshot/bust only?

Apologies, didn't see this message pop up! Yes, I believe she has a typical tiefling tail.
@FaeFields
Quote:

Apologies, didn't see this message pop up! Yes, I believe she has a typical tiefling tail.
Is this still open?
I would love for two done for two of my characters for feral.

https://toyhou.se/26454109.x
https://toyhou.se/16560765.ravenfeather
Is this still open?
I would love for two done for two of my characters for feral.

https://toyhou.se/26454109.x
https://toyhou.se/16560765.ravenfeather
ThDXjzd.pngY5AUp2a.gif
1 2 3