Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Battling (again)
So I've reset my Tundra's abilities and loaded him up with INT because he's a mage. When I use Wind Slash, it does complete f*ck-all damage. What am I doing wrong? Shouldn't it hit hit like a truck??? I'm so annoyed.
So I've reset my Tundra's abilities and loaded him up with INT because he's a mage. When I use Wind Slash, it does complete f*ck-all damage. What am I doing wrong? Shouldn't it hit hit like a truck??? I'm so annoyed.
@Rippledog1997 The slash attacks use STR. For a dragon with high INT Zephyr Bolt would be better.
@Rippledog1997 The slash attacks use STR. For a dragon with high INT Zephyr Bolt would be better.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Thanks, I really want to have super high damage so I can breeze through and start collecting materials. Is there some kinds of mega easy guide somewhere?
Thanks, I really want to have super high damage so I can breeze through and start collecting materials. Is there some kinds of mega easy guide somewhere?
@Rippledog1997 Yup yup, this guide goes through each venue and tells you exactly where to put your stats each level: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364
@Rippledog1997 Yup yup, this guide goes through each venue and tells you exactly where to put your stats each level: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Last question, is there any quicker way to build up breath? everything would be easier if i could just hit faster
Last question, is there any quicker way to build up breath? everything would be easier if i could just hit faster
@Rippledog1997
discipline technically works for meditate users since it gives the dragon a 50% chance to get double breath while the second will add in an additional 25%

however, if you want a safer and more consistent way to build breath then I'd recommend picking up some ambush stones, since each one will give the user an extra turn at the start of each fight to do anything they want

additionally, that's one of the main reasons why eliminate is such a highly coveted stone - if you kill enemies with it then it refunds the whole breath cost which will allow you to use it repeatedly with minimal breath building in between
@Rippledog1997
discipline technically works for meditate users since it gives the dragon a 50% chance to get double breath while the second will add in an additional 25%

however, if you want a safer and more consistent way to build breath then I'd recommend picking up some ambush stones, since each one will give the user an extra turn at the start of each fight to do anything they want

additionally, that's one of the main reasons why eliminate is such a highly coveted stone - if you kill enemies with it then it refunds the whole breath cost which will allow you to use it repeatedly with minimal breath building in between
unknown.png