Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random Treasure Panic
this morning, I only had around 20kt in my inventory. I sent all of it to my friend who’s new to the game in order for them to buy more dragon slots. then I got off in order to go to my class.

I got on afterwards to send them something else, and out of nowhere I had 200kt. Beforehand I only had a few hundred at most. I had no notifications. I checked my CR history, AH history, PMs, but nothing there. I think I had more before this morning too. I played G&G before going to sleep, so I should have had at least 75kt.

I’ve heard hackers will make small changes to an account before doing anything to it. could this be what’s happening? I went ahead and changed my password but it’s still a little concerning. has anybody experienced this before?
this morning, I only had around 20kt in my inventory. I sent all of it to my friend who’s new to the game in order for them to buy more dragon slots. then I got off in order to go to my class.

I got on afterwards to send them something else, and out of nowhere I had 200kt. Beforehand I only had a few hundred at most. I had no notifications. I checked my CR history, AH history, PMs, but nothing there. I think I had more before this morning too. I played G&G before going to sleep, so I should have had at least 75kt.

I’ve heard hackers will make small changes to an account before doing anything to it. could this be what’s happening? I went ahead and changed my password but it’s still a little concerning. has anybody experienced this before?
81779860_qSs7RrU9rSfl0Rc.png wind
she/her
please do not ping me in my own forums
I would submit a Contact Us form to have the staff look into this. @wnd
I would submit a Contact Us form to have the staff look into this. @wnd
mt8lr6s.png
Seconding the Contact Us form. If you truly are worried about hacking, Staff should be your first priority.

Is it possible you moved money over from your vault into your hoard? Whenever I find "surprise money" in my account, I've usually done that and just forgotten.
Seconding the Contact Us form. If you truly are worried about hacking, Staff should be your first priority.

Is it possible you moved money over from your vault into your hoard? Whenever I find "surprise money" in my account, I've usually done that and just forgotten.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png