Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Seth's 3D models :] (INTEREST CHECK)
[center][b][emoji=purple gem 2 size=1]Welcome[emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][/b][/center] [center]I will be opening commissions for 3D models of dragons [u]I am subscribed so no need to ping me, but you can if you'd like[/u][/center] [center][color=purple][b] Rules [/b][/center] [b]- I have the right to refuse a commission - Each model will be 500,000 treasure or 500 gems - Models can take up to 2 weeks to make, can take longer as I am in school and can be busy irl -please credit my work -Once I approve of a commission, send payment via dm- It will not be touched until I have completed the model [center][pinglist=28643][/center] [center]I will be making an example with one of my friends dragons and will put it here so you can have an idea of what I will be making[/center]
Welcome
I will be opening commissions for 3D models of dragons
I am subscribed so no need to ping me, but you can if you'd like

Rules
- I have the right to refuse a commission
- Each model will be 500,000 treasure or 500 gems
- Models can take up to 2 weeks to make, can take longer as I am in school and can be busy irl
-please credit my work
-Once I approve of a commission, send payment via dm- It will not be touched until I have completed the model
I will be making an example with one of my friends dragons and will put it here so you can have an idea of what I will be making
Seth 7ophKeo.png
Commission progress:

@SpookySnails- In Progress
Commission progress:

@SpookySnails- In Progress
Seth 7ophKeo.png
Finished art will go here :)
Finished art will go here :)
Seth 7ophKeo.png
does it have to be dragons per se? i'd love to com a 3d model in general!
does it have to be dragons per se? i'd love to com a 3d model in general!
@undeadprincess It kinda depends lol- I'm not too good at humans but i think i might be able to pull off animals. If you'd be interested, I would most likely lower the price as i cant guarantee the model will look good
@undeadprincess It kinda depends lol- I'm not too good at humans but i think i might be able to pull off animals. If you'd be interested, I would most likely lower the price as i cant guarantee the model will look good
Seth 7ophKeo.png