Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hopes/predictions for next 2 ancients?
I would like one corgi dragon for Wind please.
FeIiZnO.png
r8ieim2.png
I think we need an official tailless / short-tail dragon [skin=29059][skin=28994] Edit: [quote name="Anky" date="2024-05-12 18:41:11" ] I would like one corgi dragon for Wind please. [/quote] Yes! Chicken Smoothie has corgi-themed dragons. [img]https://cstranspets.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/7/5/10756699/239899148-3_orig.png[/img][img]https://cstranspets.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/7/5/10756699/239872964-trans-1_1_orig.png[/img] [img]https://cstranspets.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/7/5/10756699/239869689-trans-1_1_orig.png[/img] [img]https://cstranspets.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/7/5/10756699/239905075-trans-1_orig.png[/img]
I think we need an official tailless / short-tail dragon

Edit:
Anky wrote on 2024-05-12 18:41:11:

Yes! Chicken Smoothie has corgi-themed dragons.

239899148-3_orig.png239872964-trans-1_1_orig.png
239869689-trans-1_1_orig.png
239905075-trans-1_orig.png
I think a Kirin-like breed for either Wind or Light would be pretty cool.
I think a Kirin-like breed for either Wind or Light would be pretty cool.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I want a 'biblically accurate angel' dragon that is either rings'n'wings or aaaall wings all the time. The first would have primaries affect rings and the second could just have the primary apply to certain sets of wings in place of any sort of body. If they had a bunch of eyes on the rings imagine how sick primal eyes would look! :D

Wanna see them embrace the lack of restrictions that being Ancients come with.
I want a 'biblically accurate angel' dragon that is either rings'n'wings or aaaall wings all the time. The first would have primaries affect rings and the second could just have the primary apply to certain sets of wings in place of any sort of body. If they had a bunch of eyes on the rings imagine how sick primal eyes would look! :D

Wanna see them embrace the lack of restrictions that being Ancients come with.
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
I want a weird lil dude for the light ancient, tbh. Something that breaks the trends we’ve seen of late. I just want to see something more messed up than the lore for Imperials/Emperors.
I want a weird lil dude for the light ancient, tbh. Something that breaks the trends we’ve seen of late. I just want to see something more messed up than the lore for Imperials/Emperors.
Gj9DhHn.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
mlHpBMC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
eMPFsUR.png
hUchsi0.png
divider.png lightshieldr.png
[quote name="Seraitsukara" date="2024-05-12 13:04:55" ] More than that though, I just want them to take their time. I don't want another ancient this year. [/quote] Honestly… This. Most ancients could’ve been SO much cooler if they took a few more months to make. Also I wish they did those designing livestreams again to get feedback from the community before releasing, just to keep something like the reception of dusthides from happening again. I’d rather known if players like something or not than a “surprise” that the majority of people end up disliking V-V ——— Either way, as for like what [i]I[/i] would like? Probably anything that breaks off from mammalian anatomy. It’s not that big of a deal, as most people probably don’t even notice it, but as someone who’s both an artist and very into biology it’s a very clear pattern, even on the more lizardy breeds
Seraitsukara wrote on 2024-05-12 13:04:55:
More than that though, I just want them to take their time. I don't want another ancient this year.

Honestly… This. Most ancients could’ve been SO much cooler if they took a few more months to make. Also I wish they did those designing livestreams again to get feedback from the community before releasing, just to keep something like the reception of dusthides from happening again. I’d rather known if players like something or not than a “surprise” that the majority of people end up disliking V-V

———

Either way, as for like what I would like? Probably anything that breaks off from mammalian anatomy. It’s not that big of a deal, as most people probably don’t even notice it, but as someone who’s both an artist and very into biology it’s a very clear pattern, even on the more lizardy breeds
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
I love the idea of a wingless dragon, but ultimately I want something that's just as cute as the aethers were. Those dragons had the best faces, big eyes and a :3 mouth. If the baby version is chubby and round and adorable, I'll be happy.
I love the idea of a wingless dragon, but ultimately I want something that's just as cute as the aethers were. Those dragons had the best faces, big eyes and a :3 mouth. If the baby version is chubby and round and adorable, I'll be happy.
J7D1quC.png mtHAEL4.png
WEa1cyF.png RDt6LqI.png
G8AyR6r.png o1H8UmF.png
[quote name="EldritchPhantom" date="2024-05-12 13:42:40" ] i will always hope for an extra horrific dragon for the light ancient! give me some proper FEAR, give me plenty of limbs and a messed-up jaw... we have enough cute dragons, and although I love them very much and understand the lack of scarier breeds, I still crave horror.[/quote] I want to see a Light breed that comes from the Hewn City; it's a very overlooked region despite its potential for horror! Why is it haunted? [i]Was[/i] it haunted before it became part of the Light region? Why is its history unknown to the flight of historians? Here's what I'm thinking: a dragon that was created to detect and destroy imperial corpses before they become emperors. A vulture-based dragon would fit the bill and I'd certainly love to see one, but to align it with Light's Greco-Roman theme, I'm considering something based on [i]wolves[/i]. Imagine seeing a pack of gigantic wolf-dragons slink onto a silent battlefield, unhinge their jaws, and consume the fallen as quickly as they can before disappearing back into the ruins. Design-wise, imagine Vicar Amelia from Bloodborne. Maybe for extra weirdness, she's slithering along the ground like a snake. Or: how about owls, to represent wisdom [i]and[/i] impending death?
EldritchPhantom wrote on 2024-05-12 13:42:40:
i will always hope for an extra horrific dragon for the light ancient! give me some proper FEAR, give me plenty of limbs and a messed-up jaw... we have enough cute dragons, and although I love them very much and understand the lack of scarier breeds, I still crave horror.

I want to see a Light breed that comes from the Hewn City; it's a very overlooked region despite its potential for horror! Why is it haunted? Was it haunted before it became part of the Light region? Why is its history unknown to the flight of historians?

Here's what I'm thinking: a dragon that was created to detect and destroy imperial corpses before they become emperors. A vulture-based dragon would fit the bill and I'd certainly love to see one, but to align it with Light's Greco-Roman theme, I'm considering something based on wolves. Imagine seeing a pack of gigantic wolf-dragons slink onto a silent battlefield, unhinge their jaws, and consume the fallen as quickly as they can before disappearing back into the ruins. Design-wise, imagine Vicar Amelia from Bloodborne. Maybe for extra weirdness, she's slithering along the ground like a snake.

Or: how about owls, to represent wisdom and impending death?

RfKIDIZ.png ....... he/they
FR +2
hatchery
I just love the style for Auraboas and Aethers, I hope they come out with something like that for the ancients!
Also I would love another breed that has huge eyes, I know wind already has Spirals but another can't hurt...
I just love the style for Auraboas and Aethers, I hope they come out with something like that for the ancients!
Also I would love another breed that has huge eyes, I know wind already has Spirals but another can't hurt...
I'm all-or-nothing for the wind ancient. Either give me something that's ALL wing (no limbs! Just wing!), or give me something uniquely wingless (just please... not another noodle...)
I'm all-or-nothing for the wind ancient. Either give me something that's ALL wing (no limbs! Just wing!), or give me something uniquely wingless (just please... not another noodle...)
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png