Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | !Fiend's Crazy Commission Circus!
HIIII omg I love your style, and the clowns? Esp Bellspring, are they an oc??? so I just have a lilllllll question, if I'd like a flat color fullbody... but it's a gijinka design, as in, would you be open to designing Kalina here into a human?? >< [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46026585][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/460266/46026585_350.png[/img][/url] Totally ok if not. I can make her a human design then come back haha
HIIII omg I love your style, and the clowns? Esp Bellspring, are they an oc??? so I just have a lilllllll question, if I'd like a flat color fullbody... but it's a gijinka design, as in, would you be open to designing Kalina here into a human?? ><

46026585_350.png

Totally ok if not. I can make her a human design then come back haha
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame hi!! Thank you, yes Bellspring is my secondary sona :DD

as for your question, I could do it but it'd be REALLY hard because of how complex the dragon is lol

If you wanna make like an easy-to-understand drawing of her as a human and then come back that would be a GREAT help and I'd be down to do that :D
@GlitchingFlame hi!! Thank you, yes Bellspring is my secondary sona :DD

as for your question, I could do it but it'd be REALLY hard because of how complex the dragon is lol

If you wanna make like an easy-to-understand drawing of her as a human and then come back that would be a GREAT help and I'd be down to do that :D
Fiend | All pronouns but she

click on the Plaguebringer for my bio!
click on my sona for my art shop!
62L9xMb.gif 5SSgQr9.png
@Pawnmgers Hi!!! I would be willing to do that if you can give me good directions :D that's not a listing, but I'd be willing to do it for a price I can give an estimate for after instructions are given!
@Pawnmgers Hi!!! I would be willing to do that if you can give me good directions :D that's not a listing, but I'd be willing to do it for a price I can give an estimate for after instructions are given!

62L9xMb.gif 5SSgQr9.png
@FiendEnder6 WOOO!!! would you be willing to talk over discord or in pm’s?
@FiendEnder6 WOOO!!! would you be willing to talk over discord or in pm’s?
8URelp0.png
@Pawnmgers we can talk over discord! My user is fiendender
@Pawnmgers we can talk over discord! My user is fiendender

62L9xMb.gif 5SSgQr9.png
Ok, will do! As an aside though, do you happen to know Hazbin (read: Fizzarolli) or the Amazing Digital Circus? Your shop is really giving those vibes alsdkjflk
Ok, will do! As an aside though, do you happen to know Hazbin (read: Fizzarolli) or the Amazing Digital Circus? Your shop is really giving those vibes alsdkjflk
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame yes.. I do know those! I do not really like my stuff being compared to Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss though, but I guess I see it?

Anyways I'll be willing to do your commission once you have that ready! :D
@GlitchingFlame yes.. I do know those! I do not really like my stuff being compared to Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss though, but I guess I see it?

Anyways I'll be willing to do your commission once you have that ready! :D

62L9xMb.gif 5SSgQr9.png