Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Saxophone Players
Okay, so I just submitted my audition for a (local) sax symphony, and I wanted to connect with other sax players! I myself play tenor, but I'm open to walking to sopranos, altos, baris, basses, and everyone else!
It took me several hours to finally get this one bit, good lord, it was making me so unbelievably angry. But, I finally got it! Anyone else?
Okay, so I just submitted my audition for a (local) sax symphony, and I wanted to connect with other sax players! I myself play tenor, but I'm open to walking to sopranos, altos, baris, basses, and everyone else!
It took me several hours to finally get this one bit, good lord, it was making me so unbelievably angry. But, I finally got it! Anyone else?
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Hi, I’m a rookie alto sax player, how are you?
Hi, I’m a rookie alto sax player, how are you?
@ThatMothThoth I'm good, how are you? Also, how long have you been playing?
@ThatMothThoth I'm good, how are you? Also, how long have you been playing?
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
I’m doing good. Made an account a few days ago and can’t seem to stop playing. Anyway I’ve been playing saxophone for about a month or two

Edit: my grammar was not grammaring but my sentence should actually talk about saxophone like I meant it to when I wrote it
I’m doing good. Made an account a few days ago and can’t seem to stop playing. Anyway I’ve been playing saxophone for about a month or two

Edit: my grammar was not grammaring but my sentence should actually talk about saxophone like I meant it to when I wrote it
i played alto/tenor for several years in high school! i've since moved on and mostly play string instruments, but the saxophone solidarity is still in my heart :)
i played alto/tenor for several years in high school! i've since moved on and mostly play string instruments, but the saxophone solidarity is still in my heart :)
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
@whalesbone ahhh noo! i'm glad you're still playing music, though! i've actually never put my lips on an alto, but i have played tenor (obviously), and i've played a few notes out of a bari!

oh my god, and i told my band directors how my audition went... what i didn't include in my original post was that it was at like, 22:00... and one of the videos i had to record with my bird on my head. one laughed, and the other just hung his head. and it is confirmed that i get my friend's old tenor (it's basically brand new), and the other kid is getting the other tenor... so i have the really good one for jazz and concert (i'm not marching with it)!
@whalesbone ahhh noo! i'm glad you're still playing music, though! i've actually never put my lips on an alto, but i have played tenor (obviously), and i've played a few notes out of a bari!

oh my god, and i told my band directors how my audition went... what i didn't include in my original post was that it was at like, 22:00... and one of the videos i had to record with my bird on my head. one laughed, and the other just hung his head. and it is confirmed that i get my friend's old tenor (it's basically brand new), and the other kid is getting the other tenor... so i have the really good one for jazz and concert (i'm not marching with it)!
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2