Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [InterestCheck] Backrooms panfandom RP
Since I'm over 30 years old, I'm only comfortable replying to people of age 25+.
This is not an ERP/18+RP ad!

I'm currently in a Text-heavy Group Roleplay at Discord, which is inspired by The Backrooms and in the style of a Survival Horror.

And I'm looking for more friends from different non-FR fandoms to join me!
(like Wheels of Time, Supernatural, Star Wars, etc.)

We're a group of 4 people, all 25yo+, most 30yo+.
Currently roleplaying Canon Characters (all 21yo+) from 3 different fandoms
We do have a GM and they keep us on our toes with narrations.
We Play-By-Post, but we use occasional dice throws to determine our fate in some crucial moments.
LGBTQ+, POC and female-friendly.

Would anyone here be interested in Reading About the Yellow Carpet Hell of the Backrooms?

Or checking them out yourself?

I'm eager to answer any questions.
And also very eager to talk about The Sandman.
Since I'm over 30 years old, I'm only comfortable replying to people of age 25+.
This is not an ERP/18+RP ad!

I'm currently in a Text-heavy Group Roleplay at Discord, which is inspired by The Backrooms and in the style of a Survival Horror.

And I'm looking for more friends from different non-FR fandoms to join me!
(like Wheels of Time, Supernatural, Star Wars, etc.)

We're a group of 4 people, all 25yo+, most 30yo+.
Currently roleplaying Canon Characters (all 21yo+) from 3 different fandoms
We do have a GM and they keep us on our toes with narrations.
We Play-By-Post, but we use occasional dice throws to determine our fate in some crucial moments.
LGBTQ+, POC and female-friendly.

Would anyone here be interested in Reading About the Yellow Carpet Hell of the Backrooms?

Or checking them out yourself?

I'm eager to answer any questions.
And also very eager to talk about The Sandman.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@LightningPrince

Sorry to have come back to you later than I'd like.

I'd say it would be good to read at least a summary of the character to take out from their past and how it applies to what's happening in the Backrooms (least one of us knows the character).
It's not super strict, though.

The criteria for the fandoms is loose, but you wouldn't really put a My Little Pony character there among ones from Sherlock Holmes, Sandman or Baldur's Gate, etc...

The group is not that strict. It's consistent, though, since we are putting our narrations according to schedule.
@LightningPrince

Sorry to have come back to you later than I'd like.

I'd say it would be good to read at least a summary of the character to take out from their past and how it applies to what's happening in the Backrooms (least one of us knows the character).
It's not super strict, though.

The criteria for the fandoms is loose, but you wouldn't really put a My Little Pony character there among ones from Sherlock Holmes, Sandman or Baldur's Gate, etc...

The group is not that strict. It's consistent, though, since we are putting our narrations according to schedule.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
Oh I already know the character's general story for sure. I'm just rather detail-oriented so it gets to me when I can't remember every random piece of dialogue of a character if I'm going to be writing them lol - which I know isn't possible for anyone to remember so I guess I shouldn't be bothered about that.

Yeah it was clear that there's a theme to that extent. The thing I was thinking of would definitely fit since it's comparable to Sherlock/Supernatural, though a bit more realistic than those actually.

By now I've gotten a little too busy to join something like this ^_^ so thanks for the offer and the ping on this thread, but I'll have to pass for now
Oh I already know the character's general story for sure. I'm just rather detail-oriented so it gets to me when I can't remember every random piece of dialogue of a character if I'm going to be writing them lol - which I know isn't possible for anyone to remember so I guess I shouldn't be bothered about that.

Yeah it was clear that there's a theme to that extent. The thing I was thinking of would definitely fit since it's comparable to Sherlock/Supernatural, though a bit more realistic than those actually.

By now I've gotten a little too busy to join something like this ^_^ so thanks for the offer and the ping on this thread, but I'll have to pass for now
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
up
up