Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Dragon Slayer Conspiracy
1 2 3 4 5
@Alligatorsight Just got around to replying- I didn't see the initial ping by accident! Also, Windflight Clan has definitely changed and learned new things between the story gaps- Diamond was 100% informed of Pine being his son, likely by Polar. ----- Owen flinched at the idea that Ruugard the 2nd would be behind such a thing. But he awkwardly put forward a suggestion. "Well, if my facts are correct Ruugard the 2nd did originate from the Rotclaw Warriors, where magic might be more of a focus. So that might be coming to the surface." Diamond looked thoughtful. His newer Nocturne instincts were helping him grow even better at seeing through multiple perspectives and outside the box, so "as head of Inter-Clan relationships... of course, we'd be able to offer some of our magic-users to help." He was thinking of Apoc, too, but offered a wing to Alata, the skydancer mage. "And," Diamond continued, "If we are all in this together, I suggest we double the capture mission as a scouting mission. Windflight Clan can send its finest underwater dragons as well. I see it's definitely in everyone's best interests to retrieve Ruugard, but we can regroup and observe what's really going on first before making a decision." ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=65959170][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/659592/65959170.png[/img][/url][/center] Later that day, Jet, at the modified wheel of the trident (for snapper hands could only do so much), guided the airship further and further away from Sornieth's mainland. Windflight Clan and some neighboring cities were celebrating their army's efforts in the latest Dominance Push, and the Cannonball had been tasked with scouring the most extravagant decorations possible. So Jet had naturally taken a trip to the other most imaginative flight he could think of. The crystal spines seemed to get more and more imposing as he and his crew glided further into the unknown... and... there. That wasn't a crystal spire. That was a ship with a black-and-gray hull, and the cackling skull of some sort of dragon on the sail. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=67330688][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/673307/67330688.png[/img][/url][/center] Torrent, the lookout, didn't even have to make a noise before he and Jet locked eyes. "Cottonmouth snakes," Jet muttered under his breath. "Th-at's what I thought." The Spiral next to him looked appropriately concerned. "But I also thought it was... done for? We saw it literally blow to pieces, Jet!" "..." The snapper whipped around to address his crew members. "Pascal! Check the cannons! And Torrent, get photos. We can't linger, but we have to be alert." Torrent scrambled off to test out the new camera Moonbeam had equipped his box with. Soon after, Jet began to steer the airship away from the shadow in the water.
@Alligatorsight

Just got around to replying- I didn't see the initial ping by accident!

Also, Windflight Clan has definitely changed and learned new things between the story gaps- Diamond was 100% informed of Pine being his son, likely by Polar.

Owen flinched at the idea that Ruugard the 2nd would be behind such a thing. But he awkwardly put forward a suggestion. "Well, if my facts are correct Ruugard the 2nd did originate from the Rotclaw Warriors, where magic might be more of a focus. So that might be coming to the surface."

Diamond looked thoughtful. His newer Nocturne instincts were helping him grow even better at seeing through multiple perspectives and outside the box, so "as head of Inter-Clan relationships... of course, we'd be able to offer some of our magic-users to help." He was thinking of Apoc, too, but offered a wing to Alata, the skydancer mage.

"And," Diamond continued, "If we are all in this together, I suggest we double the capture mission as a scouting mission. Windflight Clan can send its finest underwater dragons as well. I see it's definitely in everyone's best interests to retrieve Ruugard, but we can regroup and observe what's really going on first before making a decision."

65959170.png

Later that day, Jet, at the modified wheel of the trident (for snapper hands could only do so much), guided the airship further and further away from Sornieth's mainland. Windflight Clan and some neighboring cities were celebrating their army's efforts in the latest Dominance Push, and the Cannonball had been tasked with scouring the most extravagant decorations possible. So Jet had naturally taken a trip to the other most imaginative flight he could think of.
The crystal spines seemed to get more and more imposing as he and his crew glided further into the unknown... and... there. That wasn't a crystal spire.
That was a ship with a black-and-gray hull, and the cackling skull of some sort of dragon on the sail.
67330688.png

Torrent, the lookout, didn't even have to make a noise before he and Jet locked eyes.
"Cottonmouth snakes," Jet muttered under his breath.
"Th-at's what I thought." The Spiral next to him looked appropriately concerned. "But I also thought it was... done for? We saw it literally blow to pieces, Jet!"
"..."
The snapper whipped around to address his crew members. "Pascal! Check the cannons! And Torrent, get photos. We can't linger, but we have to be alert." Torrent scrambled off to test out the new camera Moonbeam had equipped his box with.
Soon after, Jet began to steer the airship away from the shadow in the water.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@TheDeathseer I think you mentioned The Trident in your message when you really meant CannonBall. Anyway the story goes on. ___________________________________________________________ As the top secret meeting between clans involved in an operation to keep The CottonMouth from reaching Sorneith appeared to be coming to an end, Diamond finishes his sentence ""we can regroup and observe what's really going on first before making a decision." "I agree" answered Pine "To defeat your enemy you must think like your enemy and the reason why those three clans were whipped out by dragon slayers is because they did not have a clue how they plan." Sonny raised her claw "Excuse me if I might add." the mirror objected "Hydra Clan is mostly Hybrid dragons who came here from a portal. If these dragon slayers are in fact coming through a portal, maybe the CottonMouth is just a diversion to keep us away from Star Fall. After all what is the goal of this mission? Destroy the CottonMouth or rid us of Dragon Slayers?" ""Okay Sonny" retorted Pine. "Hydra Clan will be in charge of investigating the sight of three clans whipped out by dragon slayers. WFC will launch a mission to capture Rugard the 2nd. " Then Kelek jumbed up "And Alligator Clan will help WFC." Pine looked at the larger imperial like he was crazy but the imperial was use to being labeled as crazy for his belief that Cotton Mouth was destroyed by a UFO. "Sir, I want my ship back and will make The Bogsneak federation pay for what they did to my ship." Pine move very slowly and hesitated before he spoke. "If you can get your ship back, You have permission to assist Jet." "Thankyou sir" retorted Kelek. "We will all meet back here in a month" suggested Pine "Meeting adjorned." Back in WFC a scroll is delivered sealed in a gold stamp. Any WFC dragon that recognized it would know that was an ancient way Alligator Clan sent messages before the box net was big and usually was sent by a leader to another leader. Last time WFC received one of these was when Niles and a few other leaders were sent an invitation to a Thundercrack Carnival party back when AC was in Shifting Expanse, but this scroll was addressed to Polar. When ever the scroll is opened the scroll reads the following [quote]Dear Polar By the time you get this I will probably be attending a top secret meeting which I think some of the WFC leaders will be at. Anyway, I heard WFC is thinking about changing their name. Whatever it is worth, I have a few ideas which I thought you were the dragon to tell. Anyway, to me I always associate WFC as being high as a symbol of greatness. Such as being on the high accent. the high platform where our leaders stand on. Even when Alligator Clan built the WFC memorial tower in our capitol castle we put it in the corner closest to WFC. In other words, being tall is what I see separates WFC from other Wind Flight Clans. Anyway, I hope this information helps. Peace out my brother Pine[/quote] Then The events of Jet and CannonBall intercepting CottonMouth. As CannonBall catches visual of the ship which clearly fits the description of CottonMouth, The ship continues to sail for hours and show no agression toward the hovering air ship. Suddenly, A bogsneak in the air is flying toward CannonBall. "Help" the bogsneak screams. "Those dragon Slayers are crazY." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72615015][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/726151/72615015_350.png[/img][/url] The bogsneak would be easily identified as Asstyx, the Bogsneak Captain of CottonMouth, This bogsneak would be considered an enemy because he is a Bogsneak federation dragon, but the bogsneak is introuble. He is running from a swarm of something small. Whatever he is running from, the swarm is making a terrible humming sound. CannonBall can easily shoot him down or capture him and take him prisioner, but there is still the issue of what is chasing him? Is it something to do with the dragon slayers or could it be Alligator Clan trying to catch him and put him back in their custody? After all he was in Alligator Clan prision for some time. Even more puzzling, Why is CottonMouth not doing anything?
@TheDeathseer

I think you mentioned The Trident in your message when you really meant CannonBall. Anyway the story goes on.

As the top secret meeting between clans involved in an operation to keep The CottonMouth from reaching Sorneith appeared to be coming to an end, Diamond finishes his sentence ""we can regroup and observe what's really going on first before making a decision." "I agree" answered Pine "To defeat your enemy you must think like your enemy and the reason why those three clans were whipped out by dragon slayers is because they did not have a clue how they plan." Sonny raised her claw "Excuse me if I might add." the mirror objected "Hydra Clan is mostly Hybrid dragons who came here from a portal. If these dragon slayers are in fact coming through a portal, maybe the CottonMouth is just a diversion to keep us away from Star Fall. After all what is the goal of this mission? Destroy the CottonMouth or rid us of Dragon Slayers?" ""Okay Sonny" retorted Pine. "Hydra Clan will be in charge of investigating the sight of three clans whipped out by dragon slayers. WFC will launch a mission to capture Rugard the 2nd. " Then Kelek jumbed up "And Alligator Clan will help WFC." Pine looked at the larger imperial like he was crazy but the imperial was use to being labeled as crazy for his belief that Cotton Mouth was destroyed by a UFO. "Sir, I want my ship back and will make The Bogsneak federation pay for what they did to my ship." Pine move very slowly and hesitated before he spoke. "If you can get your ship back, You have permission to assist Jet." "Thankyou sir" retorted Kelek. "We will all meet back here in a month" suggested Pine "Meeting adjorned."

Back in WFC a scroll is delivered sealed in a gold stamp. Any WFC dragon that recognized it would know that was an ancient way Alligator Clan sent messages before the box net was big and usually was sent by a leader to another leader. Last time WFC received one of these was when Niles and a few other leaders were sent an invitation to a Thundercrack Carnival party back when AC was in Shifting Expanse, but this scroll was addressed to Polar. When ever the scroll is opened the scroll reads the following
Quote:
Dear Polar

By the time you get this I will probably be attending a top secret meeting which I think some of the WFC leaders will be at. Anyway, I heard WFC is thinking about changing their name. Whatever it is worth, I have a few ideas which I thought you were the dragon to tell. Anyway, to me I always associate WFC as being high as a symbol of greatness. Such as being on the high accent. the high platform where our leaders stand on. Even when Alligator Clan built the WFC memorial tower in our capitol castle we put it in the corner closest to WFC. In other words, being tall is what I see separates WFC from other Wind Flight Clans. Anyway, I hope this information helps.

Peace out my brother

Pine

Then The events of Jet and CannonBall intercepting CottonMouth. As CannonBall catches visual of the ship which clearly fits the description of CottonMouth, The ship continues to sail for hours and show no agression toward the hovering air ship.

Suddenly, A bogsneak in the air is flying toward CannonBall. "Help" the bogsneak screams. "Those dragon Slayers are crazY."

72615015_350.png

The bogsneak would be easily identified as Asstyx, the Bogsneak Captain of CottonMouth, This bogsneak would be considered an enemy because he is a Bogsneak federation dragon, but the bogsneak is introuble. He is running from a swarm of something small. Whatever he is running from, the swarm is making a terrible humming sound. CannonBall can easily shoot him down or capture him and take him prisioner, but there is still the issue of what is chasing him? Is it something to do with the dragon slayers or could it be Alligator Clan trying to catch him and put him back in their custody? After all he was in Alligator Clan prision for some time. Even more puzzling, Why is CottonMouth not doing anything?
QMoR6fx.png
@Alligatorsight Me delaying my RP responses is really not doing great for the progression of the story, and that's on me. Maybe we could make the length of each post shorter so there's less content to catch up on each time, as it might be overwhelming otherwise? Thank you for being patient though. In the meantime: ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=67330688][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/673307/67330688.png[/img][/url][/center] Torrent lowered his camera, looking at Jet with feelings of trepidation behind his goggles. Meanwhile, the Snapper's eyes were darting around, looking at the scene down on the CottonMouth intently. "Torrent," he began without looking up, "Yes, good, put away the camera- I'll deal with that- you're a wind spiral." "Uh, yes, Captain Jet, I am." "Okay, good to know you know." the Captain replied, jokingly. "We need your magic. Can- carefully, mind you- see if you can float Asstyx up to the ship and him only. I'm not taking any chances with Dragonslayers." Every dragon in Sornieth is capable of some at least rudimentary magic- that's just the way the elements and flights have come to be. Torrent specifically comes from a family where wind and water heritage is embraced- and thus his life of adventure began- but that's another story if it isn't useful today. Torrent nodded, focusing his gaze on the ship's deck where Asstyx ran, feeling the wind magic run through his claws in the form of harnessing the sea breeze. A light blue bolt of whirling air suddenly sprung up between the panicking Bogsneak's claws, propelling him away from the swarm and lifting him onto the ship. Asstyx, however, was still very much suspended, Torrent's wind current hovering him in the air just above the Cannonball. In Torrent's opinion (and Undauntable, who had come up from the engine room to watch), this was funnier and more diplomatic than chains. Jet watched the scene, a small smirk on his face, before looking up at another green Spiral curled around the giant blimp that levitated his ship. "Kite!" the snapper called, and flicked his stubby tail quickly in the direction of the Cottonmouth. Without a word Kite nodded and slowly inched towards the compromised Cottonmouth, hovering above it quietly to get a look at the humming swarm. Meanwhile, Jet padded over to Asstyx, greeting him with a dip of acknowledgement. "The dragonslayers are crazy indeed. Captain Asstyx, on the other hand, you are a fellow dragon. Speak. Who or what was that swarm, and what have we run into; what's going on?"
@Alligatorsight

Me delaying my RP responses is really not doing great for the progression of the story, and that's on me. Maybe we could make the length of each post shorter so there's less content to catch up on each time, as it might be overwhelming otherwise?
Thank you for being patient though. In the meantime:

67330688.png
Torrent lowered his camera, looking at Jet with feelings of trepidation behind his goggles. Meanwhile, the Snapper's eyes were darting around, looking at the scene down on the CottonMouth intently. "Torrent," he began without looking up, "Yes, good, put away the camera- I'll deal with that- you're a wind spiral."
"Uh, yes, Captain Jet, I am."
"Okay, good to know you know." the Captain replied, jokingly. "We need your magic. Can- carefully, mind you- see if you can float Asstyx up to the ship and him only. I'm not taking any chances with Dragonslayers."
Every dragon in Sornieth is capable of some at least rudimentary magic- that's just the way the elements and flights have come to be. Torrent specifically comes from a family where wind and water heritage is embraced- and thus his life of adventure began- but that's another story if it isn't useful today.

Torrent nodded, focusing his gaze on the ship's deck where Asstyx ran, feeling the wind magic run through his claws in the form of harnessing the sea breeze. A light blue bolt of whirling air suddenly sprung up between the panicking Bogsneak's claws, propelling him away from the swarm and lifting him onto the ship. Asstyx, however, was still very much suspended, Torrent's wind current hovering him in the air just above the Cannonball. In Torrent's opinion (and Undauntable, who had come up from the engine room to watch), this was funnier and more diplomatic than chains.

Jet watched the scene, a small smirk on his face, before looking up at another green Spiral curled around the giant blimp that levitated his ship. "Kite!" the snapper called, and flicked his stubby tail quickly in the direction of the Cottonmouth. Without a word Kite nodded and slowly inched towards the compromised Cottonmouth, hovering above it quietly to get a look at the humming swarm.
Meanwhile, Jet padded over to Asstyx, greeting him with a dip of acknowledgement.
"The dragonslayers are crazy indeed. Captain Asstyx, on the other hand, you are a fellow dragon. Speak. Who or what was that swarm, and what have we run into; what's going on?"
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@TheDeathseer Yea, I have been delinquent too, but I find what works best is no matter how long the post is leave it with just a few important notes. For example, my last post was pretty long, but I left you with the main thing is what Jet and the crew of CannonBall do now that they are the first to find CottonMouth and at the location they run into an Esstyx whom was on the run by some strange swarm of creatures. There really were plenty of possible actions Jet could have taken. What ended up happening was he was rescued by Torrent and after claiming the swarm was sent by the dragon slayers and taken into custody, Captain Jet interrogated him and demanded an explanation of what he got them into. This next post will tell what Asstyx tells Jet about the swarm. Also another letter is going to be sent to WFC from Pine with the intention to reach Nightshade but will get sent to Nils by mistake. Anyway enjoy the next episode by me. _________________________________________________________ As Torrent nodded, focusing his gaze on the ship's deck where Asstyx ran, feeling the wind magic run through his claws in the form of harnessing the sea breeze. A light blue bolt of whirling air suddenly sprung up between the panicking Bogsneak's claws, As the blue bolt of air spun around Asstyx, the swarm quickly flew away from the panicking bogsneak. It was almost like they feared the spiral's wind magic. However, the swarm slowly began to form a ring around CannonBall but made no sign of aggression. Jet watched the scene, a small smirk on his face, before looking up at another green Spiral curled around the giant blimp that levitated his ship. "Kite!" the snapper called, and flicked his stubby tail quickly in the direction of the Cottonmouth. During Kite's observation, the conclusion was almost obvious the swarm was simply observing CannonBall and probably had no intentions of aggression, but what were they observing and for who? Asstyx is obvously taken somewhere where Captain Jet can now interrogate him. Meanwhile, Jet padded over to Asstyx, greeting him with a dip of acknowledgement. "The dragonslayers are crazy indeed. Captain Asstyx, on the other hand, you are a fellow dragon. Speak. Who or what was that swarm, and what have we run into; what's going on?" The bogsneak prisoner looked Jet in the eye and by the looks on his face (Whatever Jet was able to observe) Asstyx appeared to be telling the truth at the same time there appeared to be something he was hiding out of fear. "Those things are some kind of dragon slayer familiar. They control them by some kind of magic" Asstyx assumed Jet would not believe that a dragon slayer could be capable of using magic as historically, they had been known to fight with swords. Some have even been known to wear asbestos armor when fighting against fire breathing dragons, but a dragon slayer using magic of this kind was unheard of. Back in Alligator Clan Pine is interviewed by a fae news reporter. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80687943][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/806880/80687943_350.png[/img][/url] "We are here in Shifting Expanse and I have Alligator Clan Alpha Male Pine here. Pine, what do you think about the threat of dragon slayers appearing in Sorenith?" "They don't scare me. I know what they are planning to do." "So you think you are going to defeat them because you know them?" the fae asked. "ABSOLUTELY!" the nocturne laughed "There is a saying in war that to defeat your enemy, you have to think like your enemy." "And how does a dragon slayer think?' asked the fae. "That is confidential" retorted the nocturne "I do not reveal my strategy on public network." "Thankyou Pine" retorted the fae "This is Viola here in Shifting Expanse." About 24 hours later, a certified letter is delivered to WFC. The delivery person shows up at the gate and tells which ever dragon at the gate that the letter is for The Clan's Head of Strategy and it is top secret and very urgent. He claims that it is so urgent that if he does not deliver the proof of delivery withing 24 hours with the clan's Head of Strategy signature, he will loose his job. The letter reads as follows: [quote]Nightshade These dragon slayers are nothing like any dragons slayers I have ever heard of. They are using these strange creatures which unfortunately we know very little about. They appeared to be controlled by some kind of magic which we are unable to duplicate. Solar captured one yesterday it was taken to his lab. We were going to disect it but it escaped. They appear to be protecting The CottonMouth, but I sense that is a diversion. I think they are planning on using them for something else. I think these creatures hold a secret into sending those monsters back to where they came from. The one thing that makes sense to me is Ruggard the 2nd was brain washed and probably being controlled by the same magic these creatures are being controlled by. [/quote] For your next post, I leave you with the decison on if Jet decides to ambush CottonMouth and how Nils reacts to the letter. The main thing is the discovery that the dragon slayers are using magic and how they are going to deal with it. Nils is Head of Strategy and unless something takes a turn, Nils should be the one to get the letter and I am curious to see what Nils does knowing Pine did not ask him to be at the top secret meeting and the letter was not intended for him.
@TheDeathseer

Yea, I have been delinquent too, but I find what works best is no matter how long the post is leave it with just a few important notes. For example, my last post was pretty long, but I left you with the main thing is what Jet and the crew of CannonBall do now that they are the first to find CottonMouth and at the location they run into an Esstyx whom was on the run by some strange swarm of creatures. There really were plenty of possible actions Jet could have taken. What ended up happening was he was rescued by Torrent and after claiming the swarm was sent by the dragon slayers and taken into custody, Captain Jet interrogated him and demanded an explanation of what he got them into. This next post will tell what Asstyx tells Jet about the swarm. Also another letter is going to be sent to WFC from Pine with the intention to reach Nightshade but will get sent to Nils by mistake. Anyway enjoy the next episode by me.

As Torrent nodded, focusing his gaze on the ship's deck where Asstyx ran, feeling the wind magic run through his claws in the form of harnessing the sea breeze. A light blue bolt of whirling air suddenly sprung up between the panicking Bogsneak's claws, As the blue bolt of air spun around Asstyx, the swarm quickly flew away from the panicking bogsneak. It was almost like they feared the spiral's wind magic. However, the swarm slowly began to form a ring around CannonBall but made no sign of aggression. Jet watched the scene, a small smirk on his face, before looking up at another green Spiral curled around the giant blimp that levitated his ship. "Kite!" the snapper called, and flicked his stubby tail quickly in the direction of the Cottonmouth. During Kite's observation, the conclusion was almost obvious the swarm was simply observing CannonBall and probably had no intentions of aggression, but what were they observing and for who? Asstyx is obvously taken somewhere where Captain Jet can now interrogate him. Meanwhile, Jet padded over to Asstyx, greeting him with a dip of acknowledgement.
"The dragonslayers are crazy indeed. Captain Asstyx, on the other hand, you are a fellow dragon. Speak. Who or what was that swarm, and what have we run into; what's going on?" The bogsneak prisoner looked Jet in the eye and by the looks on his face (Whatever Jet was able to observe) Asstyx appeared to be telling the truth at the same time there appeared to be something he was hiding out of fear. "Those things are some kind of dragon slayer familiar. They control them by some kind of magic" Asstyx assumed Jet would not believe that a dragon slayer could be capable of using magic as historically, they had been known to fight with swords. Some have even been known to wear asbestos armor when fighting against fire breathing dragons, but a dragon slayer using magic of this kind was unheard of.

Back in Alligator Clan Pine is interviewed by a fae news reporter.

80687943_350.png

"We are here in Shifting Expanse and I have Alligator Clan Alpha Male Pine here. Pine, what do you think about the threat of dragon slayers appearing in Sorenith?"
"They don't scare me. I know what they are planning to do." "So you think you are going to defeat them because you know them?" the fae asked. "ABSOLUTELY!" the nocturne laughed "There is a saying in war that to defeat your enemy, you have to think like your enemy." "And how does a dragon slayer think?' asked the fae. "That is confidential" retorted the nocturne "I do not reveal my strategy on public network." "Thankyou Pine" retorted the fae "This is Viola here in Shifting Expanse."

About 24 hours later, a certified letter is delivered to WFC. The delivery person shows up at the gate and tells which ever dragon at the gate that the letter is for The Clan's Head of Strategy and it is top secret and very urgent. He claims that it is so urgent that if he does not deliver the proof of delivery withing 24 hours with the clan's Head of Strategy signature, he will loose his job. The letter reads as follows:
Quote:
Nightshade

These dragon slayers are nothing like any dragons slayers I have ever heard of.
They are using these strange creatures which unfortunately we know very little about. They appeared to be controlled by some kind of magic which we are unable to duplicate. Solar captured one yesterday it was taken to his lab. We were going to disect it but it escaped. They appear to be protecting The CottonMouth, but I sense that is a diversion. I think they are planning on using them for something else. I think these creatures hold a secret into sending those monsters back to where they came from. The one thing that makes sense to me is Ruggard the 2nd was brain washed and probably being controlled by the same magic these creatures are being controlled by.

For your next post, I leave you with the decison on if Jet decides to ambush CottonMouth and how Nils reacts to the letter. The main thing is the discovery that the dragon slayers are using magic and how they are going to deal with it. Nils is Head of Strategy and unless something takes a turn, Nils should be the one to get the letter and I am curious to see what Nils does knowing Pine did not ask him to be at the top secret meeting and the letter was not intended for him.
QMoR6fx.png
Along Driftwood Drag where The Sea of 1,000 meets Boreal Woods, Alligator Clan Alpha Male stood on a high branch and called for a battle rally which could be heard by 80,000 clans. [quote][b]Nocturnes of Alligator Clan, I call on you to rally as I declare war on The Bogneak Federation. These Bogsneak pirates have walked our streets chanting "Nocturne, Nocturnes, No More Nights" They hate us for celebrating a holiday which is suppose to be a time of peace. Well, if it is war they want, I WILL GIVE THEM A WAR![/b][/quote] A few chants of approval but a few opposed. but the nocturne continued [quote][b]It is not the bogsneak breed that is the enemy. It's The Bogsneak Federation. Under the international treaty, Alligator Clan cannot attack The Bogsneak Federation until they are withing 50 km of the coast of Sorneith, but I assure you ONCE COTTONMOUTH REACHES RANGE, WE WILL BRING HER DOWN![/b][/quote] A few more chants of support as it become more understood the nocturne is not being prejudice against the bogsneak bread. [quote][b]And to all the nations we are friends with. Wind Flight Clan, Hydra Clan, The Tribe. RCW, Mystic Shadows Clan. may you forever have Justice, Security and Harmony[/b][/quote] The cheers grew louder. [quote]AAAligatorsite!!![/quote] The nocturne grunted. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66075008][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660751/66075008_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74768802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/747689/74768802.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74814216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748143/74814216.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74788191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/747882/74788191.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74830353][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748304/74830353.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66304432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/663045/66304432.png[/img][/url] [map x=2686 y=2042 view=land width=480 height=240]Check it out![/map] A message is sent to CottonMouth, but Alligator Clan got no reply. The message reads as follows> [quote][i]Attention Bogsneak Federation, You chants of violence against the nocturnes ends here. We know you are out there and you are ordered to surrender at once. Make no mistake, we are waiting for you and rest assured we will bring you to justice for sinking The Trident 2. In addition to these crimes we know you have Rugaard the 2nd under some kind of curse. If you remove the curse and turn her over, we might show mercy. [/i] [/quote] Pine sat at his desk in his office as Alpha Female Jadis watched him write the message. "You realize that if Cottonmouth is within 50 km from Sornieth, the attack still could be an act of agression if it is along the coast of a flight The Bogsneak Federation is in good standing with." the tundra warned "That only deals with if we fire the first shots" retorted the nocturne "If they fire the first shot, we are allowed to strike back no matter where they are. The way I see it is they already sunk Trident 2." "That's the problem" retorted the Tundra "You don't know who started the battle and we may have already created an act of agression." The nocurne slammed his claw on his desk "There is not a nation in Sorneith that thinks we created an act of agression." "I cannot allow you to start a war." retorted the tundra "I am going to veto your use of military action." The nocturne became fustrated but managed to keep his temper. "Go ahead Jadis. cast your veto" the nocturne dared "But remember Astyx is out on probation and that bogsneak has not earned my trust." The tundra gave him a grin "Astyx promised to help us get Rugaard the 2nd back in return of helping him to get his ship back." "What a deal!!!" growled the nocturne. "You set a criminal free who is wanted for treason by who knows how many nations, offer to help him get back in control by getting back his ship and while all this is going on, the dragon slayers are using some kind of magic which nobody has ever seen." "Just remember" retorted Jadis "Rugaard the 2nd is still on that ship." Then the tundra left the office.
Along Driftwood Drag where The Sea of 1,000 meets Boreal Woods, Alligator Clan Alpha Male stood on a high branch and called for a battle rally which could be heard by 80,000 clans.
Quote:
Nocturnes of Alligator Clan, I call on you to rally as I declare war on The Bogneak Federation. These Bogsneak pirates have walked our streets chanting "Nocturne, Nocturnes, No More Nights" They hate us for celebrating a holiday which is suppose to be a time of peace. Well, if it is war they want, I WILL GIVE THEM A WAR!

A few chants of approval but a few opposed. but the nocturne continued
Quote:
It is not the bogsneak breed that is the enemy. It's The Bogsneak Federation. Under the international treaty, Alligator Clan cannot attack The Bogsneak Federation until they are withing 50 km of the coast of Sorneith, but I assure you ONCE COTTONMOUTH REACHES RANGE, WE WILL BRING HER DOWN!

A few more chants of support as it become more understood the nocturne is not being prejudice against the bogsneak bread.
Quote:
And to all the nations we are friends with. Wind Flight Clan, Hydra Clan, The Tribe. RCW, Mystic Shadows Clan. may you forever have Justice, Security and Harmony

The cheers grew louder.
Quote:
AAAligatorsite!!!
The nocturne grunted.

66075008_350.png

74768802.png74814216.png74788191.png74830353.png66304432.png

A message is sent to CottonMouth, but Alligator Clan got no reply. The message reads as follows>
Quote:
Attention Bogsneak Federation,

You chants of violence against the nocturnes ends here. We know you are out there and you are ordered to surrender at once. Make no mistake, we are waiting for you and rest assured we will bring you to justice for sinking The Trident 2. In addition to these crimes we know you have Rugaard the 2nd under some kind of curse. If you remove the curse and turn her over, we might show mercy.

Pine sat at his desk in his office as Alpha Female Jadis watched him write the message. "You realize that if Cottonmouth is within 50 km from Sornieth, the attack still could be an act of agression if it is along the coast of a flight The Bogsneak Federation is in good standing with." the tundra warned "That only deals with if we fire the first shots" retorted the nocturne "If they fire the first shot, we are allowed to strike back no matter where they are. The way I see it is they already sunk Trident 2." "That's the problem" retorted the Tundra "You don't know who started the battle and we may have already created an act of agression." The nocurne slammed his claw on his desk "There is not a nation in Sorneith that thinks we created an act of agression." "I cannot allow you to start a war." retorted the tundra "I am going to veto your use of military action." The nocturne became fustrated but managed to keep his temper. "Go ahead Jadis. cast your veto" the nocturne dared "But remember Astyx is out on probation and that bogsneak has not earned my trust." The tundra gave him a grin "Astyx promised to help us get Rugaard the 2nd back in return of helping him to get his ship back." "What a deal!!!" growled the nocturne. "You set a criminal free who is wanted for treason by who knows how many nations, offer to help him get back in control by getting back his ship and while all this is going on, the dragon slayers are using some kind of magic which nobody has ever seen." "Just remember" retorted Jadis "Rugaard the 2nd is still on that ship." Then the tundra left the office.
QMoR6fx.png
[quote][/quote][quote][/quote][b][/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66075008][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660751/66075008_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74768802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/747689/74768802.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74814216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748143/74814216.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74788191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/747882/74788191.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74830353][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748304/74830353.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66304432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/663045/66304432.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58129335][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/581294/58129335.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65979361][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/659794/65979361.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91063166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910632/91063166.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74819445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748195/74819445.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74819445] Pine, Alpha Male leader of Alligator Clan stood on the high tower of the clans Embassy in Flotsam Town. "Greetings Flotsam Town" the nocturne shouted "This is a time of celebration for our kind. Tonight we take the skies. Some of you may hunt for food for your clan. Others may be hoping to find a mate. Some of you might even find a new familiar to bond with. Perhaps even make a new discovery unexpected. But most of all this is a time of peace and we will not let The Bogsneak Federation ruin it for us or any of our friends. Sornieth prepare. Dear Tide Lord hear our prayer." Cheers came as the Alligator Clan National Anthem played [quote][i]Gotta reach the SSSSSSSSea Gotta reach the SSSSSSSSSea Gotta reach the SSSSSSSea Gotta reach the SSSSSSSSSea Though Ashfall thy shall not burn Windswept Plateau's winds will turn Shifting Expanse storms at thee But the sea's out destine Sorneith perpare Dear Tidelord hear this prayer[/i] [/quote] Then a loud gong rang as the clans dragons cheered and waved the water flight flag as Alligator Clan is a water flight clan even dispite a large population of nocturnes. Then the second part of the song played [quote][i]In Singer's Brook we are baptised From the sea the Tide Lord will rise From the sea with no regret From the sea[/i][/quote] There was a short pause then very loud voice [quote][i] OF 1,000 CURRENTS![/i][/quote] The rest of the song continued at regular tune [quote][i]Sorneith prepare Dear Tide Lord hear this prayer Gotta reach the SSSSSSS(the sea of 1,000 Currents) Sea Gotta reach thessssssss (Dear Tide Lord hear this prayer) Sea[/i][/quote] Cheers were heard as Alligator Clan nocturnes took the sky.
Quote:
Quote:
66075008_350.png

74768802.png74814216.png74788191.png74830353.png66304432.png58129335.png65979361.png91063166.png74819445.png

Pine, Alpha Male leader of Alligator Clan stood on the high tower of the clans Embassy in Flotsam Town. "Greetings Flotsam Town" the nocturne shouted "This is a time of celebration for our kind. Tonight we take the skies. Some of you may hunt for food for your clan. Others may be hoping to find a mate. Some of you might even find a new familiar to bond with. Perhaps even make a new discovery unexpected. But most of all this is a time of peace and we will not let The Bogsneak Federation ruin it for us or any of our friends. Sornieth prepare. Dear Tide Lord hear our prayer."

Cheers came as the Alligator Clan National Anthem played

Quote:
Gotta reach the SSSSSSSSea
Gotta reach the SSSSSSSSSea

Gotta reach the SSSSSSSea
Gotta reach the SSSSSSSSSea

Though Ashfall thy shall not burn
Windswept Plateau's winds will turn
Shifting Expanse storms at thee
But the sea's out destine
Sorneith perpare
Dear Tidelord hear this prayer
Then a loud gong rang as the clans dragons cheered and waved the water flight flag as Alligator Clan is a water flight clan even dispite a large population of nocturnes. Then the second part of the song played
Quote:
In Singer's Brook we are baptised
From the sea the Tide Lord will rise
From the sea with no regret
From the sea

There was a short pause then very loud voice
Quote:
OF 1,000 CURRENTS!

The rest of the song continued at regular tune
Quote:
Sorneith prepare
Dear Tide Lord hear this prayer

Gotta reach the SSSSSSS(the sea of 1,000 Currents) Sea
Gotta reach thessssssss (Dear Tide Lord hear this prayer) Sea

Cheers were heard as Alligator Clan nocturnes took the sky.
QMoR6fx.png
[quote][/quote][quote][/quote][b][/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66075008][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660751/66075008_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74768802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/747689/74768802.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74814216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748143/74814216.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74788191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/747882/74788191.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74830353][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748304/74830353.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66304432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/663045/66304432.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58129335][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/581294/58129335.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65979361][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/659794/65979361.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91063166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910632/91063166.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74819445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748195/74819445.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74819445] Pine and his nocturne took the sky in search for strange chest. Fourteen were found that night. As the team carried the strange chest home flying over The Sea of 1,000 Currents, there was a pirate ship below with bogsneak pirates. They were chanting "Nocturnes, Nocturnes, NO MORE NIGHTS" The chants quickly got the attention of the team. "How DARE The Bogsneak Federation insult our holiday like that!" the nocturne leader growled. "Well if it is trouble they want, it is trouble we will give them." the nocturne leader grunted. "ATTACK!" The team quickly decended toward attack formation. Pheonix made a quick pass breathing fire at the sails catching the main sail on fire. Nior swooped down landing on the ship taking a bogsneak pirate by surprise and throwing the bogsneak over board. By then the crew knew they were under attack and the words "RED ALERT!" was heard all over the ship. Noir engaged in another fight but managed to throw another bogsneak over board. Poseidon was the next nocturne to attack, but had to dodge a few cannonballs. The nocturne swooped and pulled the burning sail off the flag and dropped it on one of the bogsneak firing a cannon. The bogsneak was slightly detained but pulled the burning sail off and put out the fire. Noir was making her way through the ship in attempt to get to the captain but the crew was aware she was on board since the red alert was ordered. A cannon ball hit Cosmo in the head causing the nocturne to loose conscience and crash into the sea. "COSMO!" screamed Pheonix. Another cannon ball hit Brandy in the chest. Unfortunately, Brandy was the one carrying the strange chest and boom all 14 strange chest exploded with all the loot falling into the sea. "HALT" ordered Pine. With the nocturne leaders words Nior ceased the attack and held her claws in the air as the rest of the squad came to a halt. The ship, on the other had continued fire. "Nior abandon ship immediately" Pine ordered. "But sir I was just about to." the nocturne leader did not let her finish her sentence "I said abandon ship." retorted the nocturne leader. "That's an order." Noir hesitated for a moment and flew off the ship. "Brandy, how many nocturne eggs?" asked Pine "Two sir" retorted Brandy. "I want the nocturne eggs and Cosmo retrieved from the water at once" ordered Pine. ""Does this mean you are retreating from a battle in the miss of victory?" asked Nior. "Are your questioning my orders?" the nocturne leader demanded. "No, No sir" retorted Nior. "This battle is not worth the loss of three lives." the nocturne leader explained. "Cosmo was the only dragon down" retorted Nior. "You are not thinking about the nocturne eggs." retorted Pine "The unborn are lives worth saving too." The team retreated in the line of cannonballs flying from the ship with two other dragons carrying Cosmo from the water. After making it home, Pine made an announcement that the team had encountered the CottonMouth and will be back. Grover from Hydra Clan happened to be in Alligator Clan during Pine's announcement. The Aberration raised his claw "Sir I saw the battle and you did not encounter CottonMouth" explained the right head "What do you mean we did not encounter CottonMouth?" asked the nocturne "You saw the battle didn't you?" "That is correct sir" the right head acknowledged "But the ship you attacked was not The CottonMouth." retorted the left head. "Don't tell me you think CottonMouth was destroyed." the nocturne snouted "We have reports that confirm The Trident 2 was sunk by CottonMouth six months after she was struck by lightening, UFO or whatever." "I did not say The CottonMouth was not still out there." retorted the right head. "All I said was that was not The CottonMouth you encountered. Besides, we have confirmation that The WFC CannonBall found CottonMouth, but I am afraid you attacked the wrong ship." The nocturne took out a cigar and lit up. After taking the first drag, Pine put on a serous face indicating he wanted answers. "Would you like to explain?" Then Grover begin to plead his case. Showing Pine two pictures two different pirate ships. [quote]This is The CottonMouth, Notice the from of the ship has the head of a black snake. It is the head of a CottonMouth. This is the ship you encountered. The head of the snake has a copper tint to it. It is the head of a CopperHead. And also notice that the sail is the head of a bogsneak wearing a pirate dandana. The CottonMouth has a dragon skull. I believe the ship you encountered to be The CopperHead.[/quote] "Wait!" shouted Pine "The CopperHead is another Bogsneak Federation pirate ship that was suppose to have been sunk. So it was not The CottonMouth, it's still a Bogsneak Federation ship. Therefore it is still an enemy ship." The Aberration truned away "I just thought you might have been trying to rescue Rugard the 2nd" retorted Grover. "Hold it" retorted Pine "Grover, What can you tell me about Rugard the 2nd?" Grover once again began to explain
Quote:
Quote:
66075008_350.png

74768802.png74814216.png74788191.png74830353.png66304432.png58129335.png65979361.png91063166.png74819445.png

Pine and his nocturne took the sky in search for strange chest. Fourteen were found that night. As the team carried the strange chest home flying over The Sea of 1,000 Currents, there was a pirate ship below with bogsneak pirates. They were chanting "Nocturnes, Nocturnes, NO MORE NIGHTS" The chants quickly got the attention of the team. "How DARE The Bogsneak Federation insult our holiday like that!" the nocturne leader growled. "Well if it is trouble they want, it is trouble we will give them." the nocturne leader grunted. "ATTACK!"

The team quickly decended toward attack formation. Pheonix made a quick pass breathing fire at the sails catching the main sail on fire. Nior swooped down landing on the ship taking a bogsneak pirate by surprise and throwing the bogsneak over board. By then the crew knew they were under attack and the words "RED ALERT!" was heard all over the ship. Noir engaged in another fight but managed to throw another bogsneak over board. Poseidon was the next nocturne to attack, but had to dodge a few cannonballs. The nocturne swooped and pulled the burning sail off the flag and dropped it on one of the bogsneak firing a cannon. The bogsneak was slightly detained but pulled the burning sail off and put out the fire. Noir was making her way through the ship in attempt to get to the captain but the crew was aware she was on board since the red alert was ordered. A cannon ball hit Cosmo in the head causing the nocturne to loose conscience and crash into the sea. "COSMO!" screamed Pheonix. Another cannon ball hit Brandy in the chest. Unfortunately, Brandy was the one carrying the strange chest and boom all 14 strange chest exploded with all the loot falling into the sea. "HALT" ordered Pine. With the nocturne leaders words Nior ceased the attack and held her claws in the air as the rest of the squad came to a halt. The ship, on the other had continued fire. "Nior abandon ship immediately" Pine ordered. "But sir I was just about to." the nocturne leader did not let her finish her sentence "I said abandon ship." retorted the nocturne leader. "That's an order." Noir hesitated for a moment and flew off the ship. "Brandy, how many nocturne eggs?" asked Pine "Two sir" retorted Brandy. "I want the nocturne eggs and Cosmo retrieved from the water at once" ordered Pine. ""Does this mean you are retreating from a battle in the miss of victory?" asked Nior. "Are your questioning my orders?" the nocturne leader demanded. "No, No sir" retorted Nior. "This battle is not worth the loss of three lives." the nocturne leader explained. "Cosmo was the only dragon down" retorted Nior. "You are not thinking about the nocturne eggs." retorted Pine "The unborn are lives worth saving too."

The team retreated in the line of cannonballs flying from the ship with two other dragons carrying Cosmo from the water. After making it home, Pine made an announcement that the team had encountered the CottonMouth and will be back. Grover from Hydra Clan happened to be in Alligator Clan during Pine's announcement. The Aberration raised his claw "Sir I saw the battle and you did not encounter CottonMouth" explained the right head "What do you mean we did not encounter CottonMouth?" asked the nocturne "You saw the battle didn't you?" "That is correct sir" the right head acknowledged "But the ship you attacked was not The CottonMouth." retorted the left head. "Don't tell me you think CottonMouth was destroyed." the nocturne snouted "We have reports that confirm The Trident 2 was sunk by CottonMouth six months after she was struck by lightening, UFO or whatever." "I did not say The CottonMouth was not still out there." retorted the right head. "All I said was that was not The CottonMouth you encountered. Besides, we have confirmation that The WFC CannonBall found CottonMouth, but I am afraid you attacked the wrong ship." The nocturne took out a cigar and lit up. After taking the first drag, Pine put on a serous face indicating he wanted answers. "Would you like to explain?"

Then Grover begin to plead his case. Showing Pine two pictures two different pirate ships.
Quote:
This is The CottonMouth, Notice the from of the ship has the head of a black snake. It is the head of a CottonMouth. This is the ship you encountered. The head of the snake has a copper tint to it. It is the head of a CopperHead. And also notice that the sail is the head of a bogsneak wearing a pirate dandana. The CottonMouth has a dragon skull. I believe the ship you encountered to be The CopperHead.

"Wait!" shouted Pine "The CopperHead is another Bogsneak Federation pirate ship that was suppose to have been sunk. So it was not The CottonMouth, it's still a Bogsneak Federation ship. Therefore it is still an enemy ship." The Aberration truned away "I just thought you might have been trying to rescue Rugard the 2nd" retorted Grover. "Hold it" retorted Pine "Grover, What can you tell me about Rugard the 2nd?" Grover once again began to explain

QMoR6fx.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66075008][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660751/66075008_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74768802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/747689/74768802.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74814216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748143/74814216.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74788191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/747882/74788191.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74830353][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748304/74830353.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66304432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/663045/66304432.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58129335][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/581294/58129335.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65979361][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/659794/65979361.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91063166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910632/91063166.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74819445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748195/74819445.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74819445] Pine took to the sky once again. The team had retreated from an attack on a Bogsneak Federation pirate ship believed to be the CottonMouth, but Hydra Clan leader Grover convinced the notcturne leader he attacked the wrong ship, but Alligator Clan was still at war with The Bogsneak Federation which would justify Pine's attack was not an act of aggression. This time Pine would encounter another nocturne leader of a much smaller nation. Beta was soaring the skies as Pines army roared by. "Pine" yelled Beta "Why are you bringing war to our holiday?" The nocturne leader gave the signal to halt as the squad came to a stop hovering into place. ""Beta, we are not bringing war, we are doing our job to keep the peace in Sorneith" The other nocturne's eyes started glowing as she was about to speak. "Rugaard the 2nd was not on the ship you attacked. Innocent blood was shed." the nocturne cried "At least you could do is admit you made a mistake." The Alligator Clan leader gave a sassy chuckle. "Beta, The Bogsneak Federation pirates have been chanting against us for years." retorted Pine "Alligator Clan is standing up to these evil tyrants. If you want peace, you would support us." "I support peace, Pine" retorted the other nocturne. "I know you are trying to bring other clans into this war and I beg you to stop now." "AND BACK DOWN?" growled the Alligator Clan leader. Then he noticed she was about to cry. "Listen Beta" Pine began "It is not your people we are are war with, we are protectors of peace not gods of war." She shook her head like she did not understand. "It is our mission to bring Justice, Peace and Harmony to all our friendly nations." His words did not have much effect on her but he was not going to give up. "Beta, if we don't stop them now, they will continue chanting Nocturnes, Nocturnes, no more more Nights, the riots will continue and more innocent lives will be taken. Is that what you want?" the nocturne asked. Some how she felt a little more reassured as she turned her head to indicate no. "Alligator Clan will do all we can to protect your people should The Federation attack, but you got to understand we are doing our job." The other nocturne shook her head indicating she understood. "Just promise me you will not take any more innocent lives." Pine raised his claw. "I promise to do what I can to keep peace. I will even be willing to negotiate terms of The Federation's surrender." the nocturne promised "But this is war sweetheart." "Okay" the Tribe leader cried "Okay" and off she flew. As the Tribe leader flew off, Pine turned back to his squad. "Troopers move it" The team gave a loud roar and off they flew into the night in search of the Cottonmouth. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vYNnXWb.png[/img] As the team was flying over The Shifting Expanse, Pine noticed Hydra Clan territory in such a wasteland and decided to make a stop. The nocturne had and idea. As the nocturne made a landing, he encountered a female mirror. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60875494][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/608755/60875494.png[/img][/url] "Pine" the Mirror called "What brings your here?" "Sonny" retorted Pine "I have a proposition for you." As the rest of the squad landed indicating they were ready if he gave orders, the nocturne waved his claw indicating he was handling everything. It was not like the mirror was about to get hostile with a bunch of nocturnes. "What can we do for you?" the mirror asked. "I know you think our attack on the CopperHead was an act of aggression. The nocturne began. "It is against the treaty to attack a ship more than six miles off the shore of Sornieth that shows no threat." "But a organization like The Bogsneak Federation responsible for these violent chants against us who already sunk The Trident 2 is not exactly peaceful." the nocturne argued "And many nations want to give these fools soverienty. Don't you think that is a big enough threat?" The mirror took a look at her home and turned to the nocturne. "Pine, we have already suffered enough." the mirror pleaded "We do not need to get into a war." "But I have something you want" the nocturne added. "What if I said I was willing to renew the mineral rights contract?" His question quickly got the mirror's attention. "What do you want?" she asked. "I need you to let us do our job without the politics." the nocturne added "If you support our actions, I will sign the renewal of the mineral rights." Sonny turned her head. "I cannot do that, Pine." retorted the mirror. "Since The War of the Clan, we have had to prove we are a peaceful Lighten Flight Clan" Pine pulled out the document for the renewal of the mineral rights already with his signature. The temptation grew stronger for the mirror. "How does this effect your statis of a peaceful clan?" asked the nocturne "Don't you know sometimes there cannot be peace without war?" The mirror had to think about that one. "All I am asking is you to not lobby against our actions." added the nocturne "I am not asking you to fight along side of us." "Well" the mirror nodded. The nocturne handed her to document. "This mission is NOT an act of aggression." the nocturne said in a tone hoping she would approve. The mirror took the document. "I guess it is not." the mirror added as she signed the contract. "But you do understand I am no longer leader of Hydra Clan." the mirror added "Should Grover veto this, this will become absolete." Pine took the document and gave her a copy. "Grover will think twice before giving up the mineral rights." The nocturne tiled his head with a respective approval. "You made a good decision today." added Pine "Grover will be proud of you." Then off the squad flew. Now there was not much stopping Pine. He had negotiated his way of two nations supporting his decision to fight although neither agreed to fight along side with him; however, all he really needed was to convince a few nations his actions were not an act of aggression. The next destination was The open ocean in search for the CottonMouth. Unfortunately, the team encountered the CopperHead, the same ship they had attacked. As the team made the dive toward the ship the nocturne leader gave the order to halt. The team questioned his plan but obeyed. "I said halt." the nocturne leader ordered "We are not going to attack." The team mumbled back and forth wondering what Pine's plans were. "QUITE!" the nocturne screamed. "Nobody is to speak unless I give permission" the leader bellowed "Is that understood?" "YES SIR" the team shouted. "Good" retorted the nocturne. "Stay in this position until I give orders." Then down he flew on to the ship. As he landed on the bow there was a deckhand there ready to attack. "I am Pine,Alpha Leader of Alligator Clan." the nocturne shouted as he gave a polite solute hovering a few feet from the ship. "Permission to come on board?" "Intruder!" the pirate yelled as severeal other pirated came to the front to the ship. One bogsneak came charging at him and attempted to throw him into the sea. The nocturne had the upper hand and threw him back on the ship. "Permission to come on board" the nocturne repeated. Another pirate came after him but failed to fly over the rail and tripped falling over board. Pine swooped down grabbing the injured pirate and safly brought him back on the ship. Still hovering a few feet over the bow the nocturne once more repeated "Permission to come on board?" By now, almost the entire crew had the attention and they were about to fire up the cannon to shoot him down. Suddenly, the word "HALT" came. A bogsneak in a captain's uniform came to the dock, but the crew continued to fire up the cannon. One cannon ball was actually fired but barely missed the nocturne. "I said Halt" repeated the captain. Finally, the crew began to obey. The captain turned to the nocturne with a solute. "Permission granted" the captain grunted. "Thankyou Captain" retorted the nocturne as he slowly made his way on the ship. As the crew slowly backed off, the nocturne made his way. "This better not be a trick" the captain warned. " The nocturne gave his acknowledgement. "This is no trick" "Come with me" the captain ordered. The captain brought him into his chamber and began to explain. [quote]I saw you rescue one of my crew. I assume you would not have done that if you had intentions of attacking, but the first sign of suspicion, I assure you I will have you chained up and thrown over board. Now speak Pine. What do you want?[/quote] "I want The CottonMouth" retorted the nocturne. The captain gave a chuckly. "So, you are after The CottonMouth, but you spare my ship. Why?" "Because an Alligator Clan dragon is being held on that ship." retorted the nocturne. "I want her safely returned to us." "And what do you expect me to do?" asked the bogsneak captain. "I want you to tell me where she is" said the nocturne. The bogsneak captain chuckled "I am not going to commit treason." said the bogsneak "Don't you know who is captain of that ship?" "I don't care who is captian" retorted the nocturne "If Rugaard the 2nd is returned to us, I am willing to negotiate a peace agreement, but only if your Bogsneak Federation returns Rugaard the 2nd to us." "And what if Rugaard the 2nd did not want to return to Alligator Clan?" The nocturne showed fustration with his comment as he slammed his claw on the table. "This offer is not negotiable." bellowed the nocturne "Either you help me get her back or I take her back MY WAY, but I will not take the lives of innocent dragons which is why we do not attack your ship." "Just a moment" retorted the captain as he turned and left the room for a few minutes. When he returned he was ready to continue. "Pine, I agree to help you but under one condition." the captain grunted. "You must recognize the decision of Rugaard the 2nd if she should chooses not to return and respect our kind as more than an experiment of Baldwin." The nocturne nodded his head. "You don't understand Captain" the nocturne began "It is the Bogsneaks who started this. We gave them their own swamp and they still wanted more." The bogsneak captain pointed to the nocturne "That happened a long time ago when Alligator Clan was in Shifting Expanse and it was just the bogsneaks of your clan." "And who do you think is responsible for those riots?" the nocturne asked as he waved his claws in the air "Nocturne, nocturnes no more nights. What do you have to say about that?" "I am not in favor of the riots" retorted the captain "But I do not support this war either." "AND" retorted the nocturne. "There are only two things I want to see. The Bogsneak Federation's soverienty and the end of this war." The nocturne was not ready to call off the mission, but was willing to negotiate. "Listen Captain' retorted the nocturne "You want soverienty and I want Rugaard the 2nd. You got it as far as Hydra Clan is concern, you already have your soverienty. If Rugaard the 2nd is returned to us and the riots stop, I will sign a truce." "Are you aware you are demanding a hostige?" the bogsneak captain asked. "Rugaard the 2nd made a deal with the Bogsneak Federation to be the captain of Cottonmouth . She mentioned that she wanted to bring justice to another guardian." "Medusa" grunted the nocturne "Rugaard the 2nd wants Medusa." "So that is the name of the guardian." The bogsneak captain asked. "Tell the captain of the CottonMouth I can bring her Medusa." "And if I tell her" the nocturne did not let him finish his sentence. "I will keep my word. Alligator Clan his her in custody." The bogsneak captain thought for a moment "Okay, I will give her the message, but I am not promising you she will return to Alligator Clan." "Thankyou Captain" retorted the nocturne. As he departed the room, the rest of the crew gawked at the nocturne like they were ready for a fight, but the captain signaled to let him leave the ship. As he flew back in the sky where the rest of his troopers were in waiting for the orders to attack which did not come he gave the order. "This is not our target," move out.
66075008_350.png

Pine took to the sky once again. The team had retreated from an attack on a Bogsneak Federation pirate ship believed to be the CottonMouth, but Hydra Clan leader Grover convinced the notcturne leader he attacked the wrong ship, but Alligator Clan was still at war with The Bogsneak Federation which would justify Pine's attack was not an act of aggression. This time Pine would encounter another nocturne leader of a much smaller nation. Beta was soaring the skies as Pines army roared by.

"Pine" yelled Beta "Why are you bringing war to our holiday?" The nocturne leader gave the signal to halt as the squad came to a stop hovering into place. ""Beta, we are not bringing war, we are doing our job to keep the peace in Sorneith" The other nocturne's eyes started glowing as she was about to speak. "Rugaard the 2nd was not on the ship you attacked. Innocent blood was shed." the nocturne cried "At least you could do is admit you made a mistake." The Alligator Clan leader gave a sassy chuckle. "Beta, The Bogsneak Federation pirates have been chanting against us for years." retorted Pine "Alligator Clan is standing up to these evil tyrants. If you want peace, you would support us." "I support peace, Pine" retorted the other nocturne. "I know you are trying to bring other clans into this war and I beg you to stop now." "AND BACK DOWN?" growled the Alligator Clan leader. Then he noticed she was about to cry. "Listen Beta" Pine began "It is not your people we are are war with, we are protectors of peace not gods of war." She shook her head like she did not understand. "It is our mission to bring Justice, Peace and Harmony to all our friendly nations." His words did not have much effect on her but he was not going to give up. "Beta, if we don't stop them now, they will continue chanting Nocturnes, Nocturnes, no more more Nights, the riots will continue and more innocent lives will be taken. Is that what you want?" the nocturne asked. Some how she felt a little more reassured as she turned her head to indicate no. "Alligator Clan will do all we can to protect your people should The Federation attack, but you got to understand we are doing our job." The other nocturne shook her head indicating she understood. "Just promise me you will not take any more innocent lives." Pine raised his claw. "I promise to do what I can to keep peace. I will even be willing to negotiate terms of The Federation's surrender." the nocturne promised "But this is war sweetheart." "Okay" the Tribe leader cried "Okay" and off she flew. As the Tribe leader flew off, Pine turned back to his squad. "Troopers move it" The team gave a loud roar and off they flew into the night in search of the Cottonmouth.

vYNnXWb.png

As the team was flying over The Shifting Expanse, Pine noticed Hydra Clan territory in such a wasteland and decided to make a stop. The nocturne had and idea. As the nocturne made a landing, he encountered a female mirror.

60875494.png

"Pine" the Mirror called "What brings your here?" "Sonny" retorted Pine "I have a proposition for you." As the rest of the squad landed indicating they were ready if he gave orders, the nocturne waved his claw indicating he was handling everything. It was not like the mirror was about to get hostile with a bunch of nocturnes. "What can we do for you?" the mirror asked. "I know you think our attack on the CopperHead was an act of aggression. The nocturne began. "It is against the treaty to attack a ship more than six miles off the shore of Sornieth that shows no threat." "But a organization like The Bogsneak Federation responsible for these violent chants against us who already sunk The Trident 2 is not exactly peaceful." the nocturne argued "And many nations want to give these fools soverienty. Don't you think that is a big enough threat?" The mirror took a look at her home and turned to the nocturne. "Pine, we have already suffered enough." the mirror pleaded "We do not need to get into a war." "But I have something you want" the nocturne added. "What if I said I was willing to renew the mineral rights contract?" His question quickly got the mirror's attention. "What do you want?" she asked. "I need you to let us do our job without the politics." the nocturne added "If you support our actions, I will sign the renewal of the mineral rights." Sonny turned her head. "I cannot do that, Pine." retorted the mirror. "Since The War of the Clan, we have had to prove we are a peaceful Lighten Flight Clan" Pine pulled out the document for the renewal of the mineral rights already with his signature. The temptation grew stronger for the mirror. "How does this effect your statis of a peaceful clan?" asked the nocturne "Don't you know sometimes there cannot be peace without war?" The mirror had to think about that one. "All I am asking is you to not lobby against our actions." added the nocturne "I am not asking you to fight along side of us." "Well" the mirror nodded. The nocturne handed her to document. "This mission is NOT an act of aggression." the nocturne said in a tone hoping she would approve. The mirror took the document. "I guess it is not." the mirror added as she signed the contract. "But you do understand I am no longer leader of Hydra Clan." the mirror added "Should Grover veto this, this will become absolete." Pine took the document and gave her a copy. "Grover will think twice before giving up the mineral rights." The nocturne tiled his head with a respective approval. "You made a good decision today." added Pine "Grover will be proud of you." Then off the squad flew.

Now there was not much stopping Pine. He had negotiated his way of two nations supporting his decision to fight although neither agreed to fight along side with him; however, all he really needed was to convince a few nations his actions were not an act of aggression. The next destination was The open ocean in search for the CottonMouth. Unfortunately, the team encountered the CopperHead, the same ship they had attacked. As the team made the dive toward the ship the nocturne leader gave the order to halt. The team questioned his plan but obeyed. "I said halt." the nocturne leader ordered "We are not going to attack." The team mumbled back and forth wondering what Pine's plans were. "QUITE!" the nocturne screamed. "Nobody is to speak unless I give permission" the leader bellowed "Is that understood?" "YES SIR" the team shouted. "Good" retorted the nocturne. "Stay in this position until I give orders." Then down he flew on to the ship. As he landed on the bow there was a deckhand there ready to attack. "I am Pine,Alpha Leader of Alligator Clan." the nocturne shouted as he gave a polite solute hovering a few feet from the ship. "Permission to come on board?" "Intruder!" the pirate yelled as severeal other pirated came to the front to the ship. One bogsneak came charging at him and attempted to throw him into the sea. The nocturne had the upper hand and threw him back on the ship. "Permission to come on board" the nocturne repeated. Another pirate came after him but failed to fly over the rail and tripped falling over board. Pine swooped down grabbing the injured pirate and safly brought him back on the ship. Still hovering a few feet over the bow the nocturne once more repeated "Permission to come on board?" By now, almost the entire crew had the attention and they were about to fire up the cannon to shoot him down. Suddenly, the word "HALT" came. A bogsneak in a captain's uniform came to the dock, but the crew continued to fire up the cannon. One cannon ball was actually fired but barely missed the nocturne. "I said Halt" repeated the captain. Finally, the crew began to obey. The captain turned to the nocturne with a solute. "Permission granted" the captain grunted. "Thankyou Captain" retorted the nocturne as he slowly made his way on the ship.

As the crew slowly backed off, the nocturne made his way. "This better not be a trick" the captain warned. " The nocturne gave his acknowledgement. "This is no trick" "Come with me" the captain ordered. The captain brought him into his chamber and began to explain.
Quote:
I saw you rescue one of my crew. I assume you would not have done that if you had intentions of attacking, but the first sign of suspicion, I assure you I will have you chained up and thrown over board. Now speak Pine. What do you want?

"I want The CottonMouth" retorted the nocturne. The captain gave a chuckly. "So, you are after The CottonMouth, but you spare my ship. Why?" "Because an Alligator Clan dragon is being held on that ship." retorted the nocturne. "I want her safely returned to us." "And what do you expect me to do?" asked the bogsneak captain. "I want you to tell me where she is" said the nocturne. The bogsneak captain chuckled "I am not going to commit treason." said the bogsneak "Don't you know who is captain of that ship?" "I don't care who is captian" retorted the nocturne "If Rugaard the 2nd is returned to us, I am willing to negotiate a peace agreement, but only if your Bogsneak Federation returns Rugaard the 2nd to us." "And what if Rugaard the 2nd did not want to return to Alligator Clan?" The nocturne showed fustration with his comment as he slammed his claw on the table. "This offer is not negotiable." bellowed the nocturne "Either you help me get her back or I take her back MY WAY, but I will not take the lives of innocent dragons which is why we do not attack your ship." "Just a moment" retorted the captain as he turned and left the room for a few minutes. When he returned he was ready to continue. "Pine, I agree to help you but under one condition." the captain grunted. "You must recognize the decision of Rugaard the 2nd if she should chooses not to return and respect our kind as more than an experiment of Baldwin." The nocturne nodded his head. "You don't understand Captain" the nocturne began "It is the Bogsneaks who started this. We gave them their own swamp and they still wanted more." The bogsneak captain pointed to the nocturne "That happened a long time ago when Alligator Clan was in Shifting Expanse and it was just the bogsneaks of your clan." "And who do you think is responsible for those riots?" the nocturne asked as he waved his claws in the air "Nocturne, nocturnes no more nights. What do you have to say about that?" "I am not in favor of the riots" retorted the captain "But I do not support this war either." "AND" retorted the nocturne. "There are only two things I want to see. The Bogsneak Federation's soverienty and the end of this war." The nocturne was not ready to call off the mission, but was willing to negotiate. "Listen Captain' retorted the nocturne "You want soverienty and I want Rugaard the 2nd. You got it as far as Hydra Clan is concern, you already have your soverienty. If Rugaard the 2nd is returned to us and the riots stop, I will sign a truce." "Are you aware you are demanding a hostige?" the bogsneak captain asked. "Rugaard the 2nd made a deal with the Bogsneak Federation to be the captain of Cottonmouth . She mentioned that she wanted to bring justice to another guardian." "Medusa" grunted the nocturne "Rugaard the 2nd wants Medusa." "So that is the name of the guardian." The bogsneak captain asked. "Tell the captain of the CottonMouth I can bring her Medusa." "And if I tell her" the nocturne did not let him finish his sentence. "I will keep my word. Alligator Clan his her in custody." The bogsneak captain thought for a moment "Okay, I will give her the message, but I am not promising you she will return to Alligator Clan." "Thankyou Captain" retorted the nocturne. As he departed the room, the rest of the crew gawked at the nocturne like they were ready for a fight, but the captain signaled to let him leave the ship. As he flew back in the sky where the rest of his troopers were in waiting for the orders to attack which did not come he gave the order. "This is not our target," move out.
QMoR6fx.png
The war between Alligator Clan and the Bogsneak Federation had been at a cease for some time. Many Dragons were beginning the war was coming to an end. Alligator Clan Alpha Male Pine had made a deal with deal with the captain of The BF accused of treason, things seemed peaceful for the first time in almost a year. Copper Head. Although the Bogsneak Federation captain took a risk of being

Back in Alligator Clan a letter is sent to Alligator Clan from a Bogsneak Federation representative. The letter is addressed to Pine and Jadis.
Quote:
Greetings leaders of Alligator Clan,

Although we are pleased that we seem to be on the verge of having peace, we regret that neither of you have signed our truce. We have made it clear that all we wiant is to be recognized as more than an accident of Baldwin. However, if you do not agree to our truce, we will still offer peace in return for the end of all forthcoming attacks but, we are not the real enemy. There is something worse than the threat we are to each other and we are ready to confront this enemy together. We know you have convinced Hydra Clan and The Tribe of Arcane Ancestors to side with you, but this is not a letter of surrender. We are asking you to help us deal with the dragon slayers before they become a bigger problem.

As you may already know these dragon slayers are nothing like any dragon slayers Sorneith has ever seen. These creatures are similar to the beings from the second age, but they are not from the second age. They are much ore advanced. They are using some kind of technology which no clan in Sorneith has been able to duplicate or explan. They control these familiars which we do not know if they are machinges or alive. We don't even know how they control them. In ancient mid evil times dragon slayers used scwords and armor and we could defeat them if you were able to penetrate their armor, but these dragon slayers have these things to do everything for them. Although they are very small and easily smashed, they always appear in swarms. However the good news is they are very easy to track. We need to find out how to stop these things before they mulitply and become a plague of our time.

After the two leaders were done reading the letter, Jadis turned to her mate. :So, it is the dragon slayers that are our enemy?" Pine twisted his head indicating that he did not trust the sender of the letter. "Incase you did not know, this letter was not signed. As far as I am concerned anybody could have sent this letter. I sense a trap."

"Why do you always feel everything is a trap?" the tundra asked "Are you ever going to trust anybody?" "Not somebody I don't know." retorted the nocturen. "You have a point" the tundra agreed. "Tomorrow I am going to dispatch the strike force in search of The CopperHead."
The war between Alligator Clan and the Bogsneak Federation had been at a cease for some time. Many Dragons were beginning the war was coming to an end. Alligator Clan Alpha Male Pine had made a deal with deal with the captain of The BF accused of treason, things seemed peaceful for the first time in almost a year. Copper Head. Although the Bogsneak Federation captain took a risk of being

Back in Alligator Clan a letter is sent to Alligator Clan from a Bogsneak Federation representative. The letter is addressed to Pine and Jadis.
Quote:
Greetings leaders of Alligator Clan,

Although we are pleased that we seem to be on the verge of having peace, we regret that neither of you have signed our truce. We have made it clear that all we wiant is to be recognized as more than an accident of Baldwin. However, if you do not agree to our truce, we will still offer peace in return for the end of all forthcoming attacks but, we are not the real enemy. There is something worse than the threat we are to each other and we are ready to confront this enemy together. We know you have convinced Hydra Clan and The Tribe of Arcane Ancestors to side with you, but this is not a letter of surrender. We are asking you to help us deal with the dragon slayers before they become a bigger problem.

As you may already know these dragon slayers are nothing like any dragon slayers Sorneith has ever seen. These creatures are similar to the beings from the second age, but they are not from the second age. They are much ore advanced. They are using some kind of technology which no clan in Sorneith has been able to duplicate or explan. They control these familiars which we do not know if they are machinges or alive. We don't even know how they control them. In ancient mid evil times dragon slayers used scwords and armor and we could defeat them if you were able to penetrate their armor, but these dragon slayers have these things to do everything for them. Although they are very small and easily smashed, they always appear in swarms. However the good news is they are very easy to track. We need to find out how to stop these things before they mulitply and become a plague of our time.

After the two leaders were done reading the letter, Jadis turned to her mate. :So, it is the dragon slayers that are our enemy?" Pine twisted his head indicating that he did not trust the sender of the letter. "Incase you did not know, this letter was not signed. As far as I am concerned anybody could have sent this letter. I sense a trap."

"Why do you always feel everything is a trap?" the tundra asked "Are you ever going to trust anybody?" "Not somebody I don't know." retorted the nocturen. "You have a point" the tundra agreed. "Tomorrow I am going to dispatch the strike force in search of The CopperHead."
QMoR6fx.png
1 2 3 4 5