Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ Alfreedom's Art Shop (USD/SEK)
♥ bump
♥ bump
pw6wjy.png9jfuw5.png ePOliyb.png
eIK5iG7.png
5DjYECS.png
mhnw8k.png
dEe2UrM.png
WKtl2lb.png
ho5ff5.png 14eo54.pngm2bx5o.png
I won't lie, your shop advertisement in your signature caught my eye because the guy there reminded me of my character Chase and now I gotta have a comm. x)

Username: Saa
Commission type: Fullbody (2 characters)
Payment Method: Paypal/USD ($30 correct?)
Character(s): Chase (please heed the profile warnings) and Nux
Three words to describe your character: Chase: Serious, tough, emotional (but he puts up walls to hide it). Nux: Sweet, anxious, calming
Pose/Expression: I was thinking something like the couple pose in your examples. It doesn't have to be exactly that, just some cute couple pose with them holding hands. Chase tries to look tough or uninterested most of the time but Nux does make him blush, and Nux usually has a sweet or goofy smile, so anything along those lines is fine.
Other Details: I kinda was learning to draw as I made the pictures of Chase so some of his details have changed over time and I also forgot the bracelet thing that I put on his TH bio if you could include those. ^^' But his most recent picture is the most accurate and I'd like you to use that skin/muscle tone especially please. Edited to note that Chase is 6'2" and Nux is 5'0" so there should be a noticeable height difference. :)

I'm not super picky but I am 1000% okay with you contacting me if you wanna talk about it more. I'm on Discord a LOT more than here, it's Saa8761 if you wanna add me just for this, but I am on FR at least once a day usually as well. :)
I won't lie, your shop advertisement in your signature caught my eye because the guy there reminded me of my character Chase and now I gotta have a comm. x)

Username: Saa
Commission type: Fullbody (2 characters)
Payment Method: Paypal/USD ($30 correct?)
Character(s): Chase (please heed the profile warnings) and Nux
Three words to describe your character: Chase: Serious, tough, emotional (but he puts up walls to hide it). Nux: Sweet, anxious, calming
Pose/Expression: I was thinking something like the couple pose in your examples. It doesn't have to be exactly that, just some cute couple pose with them holding hands. Chase tries to look tough or uninterested most of the time but Nux does make him blush, and Nux usually has a sweet or goofy smile, so anything along those lines is fine.
Other Details: I kinda was learning to draw as I made the pictures of Chase so some of his details have changed over time and I also forgot the bracelet thing that I put on his TH bio if you could include those. ^^' But his most recent picture is the most accurate and I'd like you to use that skin/muscle tone especially please. Edited to note that Chase is 6'2" and Nux is 5'0" so there should be a noticeable height difference. :)

I'm not super picky but I am 1000% okay with you contacting me if you wanna talk about it more. I'm on Discord a LOT more than here, it's Saa8761 if you wanna add me just for this, but I am on FR at least once a day usually as well. :)
fBVWC4D.png2Vg82cJ.pngZFj885c.png
@Saa sending you a PM!
@Saa sending you a PM!
pw6wjy.png9jfuw5.png ePOliyb.png
eIK5iG7.png
5DjYECS.png
mhnw8k.png
dEe2UrM.png
WKtl2lb.png
ho5ff5.png 14eo54.pngm2bx5o.png
♥ bump
♥ bump