Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Reposition gather again button?
Since the update that allows gathering to always have a chance to drop an event item, the gather again button has felt unnaturally low on the screen even when there isn't an extra drop. On smaller screens it notably requires scrolling to actually see the button when it didn't before. Could the button (plural, technically, as there's also a "go back" button) perhaps be repositioned so it feels more natural? on the left and right instead maybe? I was thinking of just moving it back up when event drops are inactive but the position moving every few weeks would likely be more annoying to people wanting it to stay put.
Since the update that allows gathering to always have a chance to drop an event item, the gather again button has felt unnaturally low on the screen even when there isn't an extra drop. On smaller screens it notably requires scrolling to actually see the button when it didn't before. Could the button (plural, technically, as there's also a "go back" button) perhaps be repositioned so it feels more natural? on the left and right instead maybe? I was thinking of just moving it back up when event drops are inactive but the position moving every few weeks would likely be more annoying to people wanting it to stay put.
Support, this has been an issue for me for a few years now!

There's an older suggestion for the same issue over here if you wanna go throw your support at it as well!
Support, this has been an issue for me for a few years now!

There's an older suggestion for the same issue over here if you wanna go throw your support at it as well!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png