Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pearlcatcher accent dark red wings?
Anyone know of any Female Pearlcatcher accents that have dark red wings?
I’m working on a breeding project, and I got super close, but her red secondary is just a bit too light.
Thought maybe I’d check for an accent that could help (even partially)
Anyone know of any Female Pearlcatcher accents that have dark red wings?
I’m working on a breeding project, and I got super close, but her red secondary is just a bit too light.
Thought maybe I’d check for an accent that could help (even partially)
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
unsure what aesthetic you're going for. one of these maybe? [item=accent: mushroom bloom][item=accent: gambler's goop][item=accent: white as snow][item=skin: blood paladin] there aren't a great many on the AH and full wing coverage is kinda rare, even moreso in red. i didn't wanna look thru the game database bc that's a good way to wind up hunting a OOAK custom or sth...
unsure what aesthetic you're going for.

one of these maybe?

Accent: Mushroom Bloom Accent: Gambler's Goop Accent: white as snow Skin: Blood Paladin

there aren't a great many on the AH and full wing coverage is kinda rare, even moreso in red. i didn't wanna look thru the game database bc that's a good way to wind up hunting a OOAK custom or sth...
qe7N2ik.png
youll probably have to look through each skin yourself here
heres this alternative search for only site skins so theyd be more likely to be in the auction house (though most of these were mentioned in this thread already)
youll probably have to look through each skin yourself here
heres this alternative search for only site skins so theyd be more likely to be in the auction house (though most of these were mentioned in this thread already)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature