Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [ic] moon/antique/antique [2 off xxx]
1 2
@Olliver THANK YOU! well i kept saying "okay 10 more eggs" and then finally when i did like, the last 4 extra eggs i didn't even bother checking the tert, since i kept getting so many You Could Have Been Good But Your Tert Was XYZ. then when i finally checked it, i had to do a double take!!
@Olliver THANK YOU! well i kept saying "okay 10 more eggs" and then finally when i did like, the last 4 extra eggs i didn't even bother checking the tert, since i kept getting so many You Could Have Been Good But Your Tert Was XYZ. then when i finally checked it, i had to do a double take!!
82992687_tqF08PiVi53jahG.png ♥ adult | she/they | aedt !
¦ about me
¦ auction services
¦ wishlist
¦ uma collection
Oh wow, i had a dream awhile ago i hatched a triple antique dragon and went to show him off.... and then his colours turned to all carrot and people thought i was making it up LOL? Sorry for that ramble, lol.

Antique is certainly a very desirable colour and even much more so that he's so close to an XXX- I can see a LOT of gems come your way in the future if you decide to sell, i think if an auction is done he could certainly reach 100kg from bids.
Oh wow, i had a dream awhile ago i hatched a triple antique dragon and went to show him off.... and then his colours turned to all carrot and people thought i was making it up LOL? Sorry for that ramble, lol.

Antique is certainly a very desirable colour and even much more so that he's so close to an XXX- I can see a LOT of gems come your way in the future if you decide to sell, i think if an auction is done he could certainly reach 100kg from bids.
xulc4O8.png
@FrozenBarioth LOL fr dreams are incredibly cursed..

i don't know how high this will go but i'm hoping for at least maybe 30-40kg!!

i posted the auction now if anyone wants to spectate!
@FrozenBarioth LOL fr dreams are incredibly cursed..

i don't know how high this will go but i'm hoping for at least maybe 30-40kg!!

i posted the auction now if anyone wants to spectate!
¦ about me
¦ auction services
¦ wishlist
¦ uma collection
@acorns i know that feeling when hatching eggs haha, like "ooh that one's nice but watch the tert be avocado or watermelon..." - both perfectly fine colors, but it feels like those two in particular pop up a lot for me in "bad" hatches & scatterscrolls, LOL! (...and spearmint. and sapphire. ;P) the drive to keep re-rolling until you get a nice result is SO real. because the neeeext egg has gotta be the one that hatches the triple, right~? ;D even still, rolling the dice with scatterscrolls is one of my favorite things to do! [emoji=dice 2 size=1] you really got a winning combo with this hatch here [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@acorns
i know that feeling when hatching eggs haha, like "ooh that one's nice but watch the tert be avocado or watermelon..." - both perfectly fine colors, but it feels like those two in particular pop up a lot for me in "bad" hatches & scatterscrolls, LOL!
(...and spearmint. and sapphire. ;P)
the drive to keep re-rolling until you get a nice result is SO real.
because the neeeext egg has gotta be the one that hatches the triple, right~? ;D
even still, rolling the dice with scatterscrolls is one of my favorite things to do!
you really got a winning combo with this hatch here
@Olliver gambling is both fun and horrible,. i also tend to get a lot of spearmints pop up & vermillions!!

i didn't understand the point of scatterscrolls until i started buying oldies, which meant i Had to use them. i like them too!
@Olliver gambling is both fun and horrible,. i also tend to get a lot of spearmints pop up & vermillions!!

i didn't understand the point of scatterscrolls until i started buying oldies, which meant i Had to use them. i like them too!
¦ about me
¦ auction services
¦ wishlist
¦ uma collection
1 2