Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Back into the Fray (1x1 searching)
Hello, my name is Feiya and i'm looking for some new rps to do! It's been awhile since I've looked for one here and i'm trying to get back into the website more so figured I'd give it a try.

Things to know about me:
  1. I write at minimum 1-2 paragraphs, more if the moment requires
  2. I play mostly females unless we are using our dragons, then I will do both.
  3. I prefer rping with people around my age regardless of the rp, I am 29
  4. I write only in the third person, I will not write first.

Now onto the more fun things, I have a couple ideas that I'd love to do but I am more than happy to discuss other ideas as well as using our dragons as characters. It's been quite a long time since I've used one of them for this. most of my dragons are available for that.

as for the actual rps, there are two ideas I have;
Witch x Demon- A lonely witch (mc) finds a unconscious demon (yc) in the middle of an area on earth. he is weak and unsure what caused him to end up outside of his realm. In this world magic is not known by all but those that have pacts with demons can harness it for a price.

Death's Grip- our characters are the last of a friend group of 6 who were cursed with different element powers after reading from a book. they don't realize till later on that it is Death's powers and one by one, he has claimed them again.

I will of course dive into more details on my ideas if there is interest or we can brain storm some other ones. I'm pretty open! Feel free to message me directly or comment below :D
Hello, my name is Feiya and i'm looking for some new rps to do! It's been awhile since I've looked for one here and i'm trying to get back into the website more so figured I'd give it a try.

Things to know about me:
  1. I write at minimum 1-2 paragraphs, more if the moment requires
  2. I play mostly females unless we are using our dragons, then I will do both.
  3. I prefer rping with people around my age regardless of the rp, I am 29
  4. I write only in the third person, I will not write first.

Now onto the more fun things, I have a couple ideas that I'd love to do but I am more than happy to discuss other ideas as well as using our dragons as characters. It's been quite a long time since I've used one of them for this. most of my dragons are available for that.

as for the actual rps, there are two ideas I have;
Witch x Demon- A lonely witch (mc) finds a unconscious demon (yc) in the middle of an area on earth. he is weak and unsure what caused him to end up outside of his realm. In this world magic is not known by all but those that have pacts with demons can harness it for a price.

Death's Grip- our characters are the last of a friend group of 6 who were cursed with different element powers after reading from a book. they don't realize till later on that it is Death's powers and one by one, he has claimed them again.

I will of course dive into more details on my ideas if there is interest or we can brain storm some other ones. I'm pretty open! Feel free to message me directly or comment below :D
bump
bump
trying again :3
trying again :3
That Witch x Demon idea sounds very interesting! I can share my own roleplayer info if you're still actively looking for someone
That Witch x Demon idea sounds very interesting! I can share my own roleplayer info if you're still actively looking for someone
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
[quote name="LightningPrince" date="2024-05-09 15:28:22" ] That Witch x Demon idea sounds very interesting! I can share my own roleplayer info if you're still actively looking for someone [/quote] I am still looking! I would love to hear what you have to offer :D You can send it here or via message, whichever works best. I apologize for the late response as well.
LightningPrince wrote on 2024-05-09 15:28:22:
I am still looking! I would love to hear what you have to offer :D You can send it here or via message, whichever works best. I apologize for the late response as well.
I'm open to trying some rp if you're still looking for new people, I'd mostly be interested in trying to do something with FR dragons, but tbh that witch & demon idea does sound interesting if the person above me falls through.

I'm a literate roleplayer, who usually produces at least a paragraph, though I have been known to get overly wordy and really don't mind if you don't match my response lengths (as long as you're still helping to move the plot along ofc)
I'm open to trying some rp if you're still looking for new people, I'd mostly be interested in trying to do something with FR dragons, but tbh that witch & demon idea does sound interesting if the person above me falls through.

I'm a literate roleplayer, who usually produces at least a paragraph, though I have been known to get overly wordy and really don't mind if you don't match my response lengths (as long as you're still helping to move the plot along ofc)
7104.png
OPvsslx.png
qjxrAwx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
eMPFsUR.png
ZTPpQYU.png
vEBUH8S.png
6JTiqfF.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
lvNmyEi.png
YMPbu9R.png
17498.png
[quote name="@FeiyaAshcraft" date="2024-05-10 16:17:03" ] I am still looking! I would love to hear what you have to offer :D You can send it here or via message, whichever works best. I apologize for the late response as well. [/quote] no need to apologize, it wasn't late at all ^_^ (I almost didn't see it since there was no ping whoops-) let's see, I'll try to do my rp-info in a structure that sort of mirrors the way you did yours.. [LIST] [*] I'm familiar with both rp and collaborative writing! I don't hold any expectations for reply length, though I'm capable of matching others' length. I can work with both planned plot directions and/or making it up as we go~ [*] My main characters tend to be male, though I'm willing to play side characters of any gender. I prefer to work with humanoid characters (though I could base the humanoid character's aesthetic on one of my dragons if you want!) Open to romance plots of any gender pairing. [*] Mid-20's and fine with most kinds of maturity, though I'll probably be cautious when writing anyway, until I get a feel for what's ok. (I'm prone to writing blood/injuries, but I can soften it if needed) [*] Paragraph style, third person, past tense; that's what I tend to do too! (open to present tense if you prefer that though!) [/LIST] I usually rp using google docs, but I'm willing to try discord or FR forums/messages too. Whichever you prefer! I'm also not sure what to do now that someone else is also interested here, since I don't like being competitive ^_^;; but perhaps things will work out for everyone since it sounds like they're more interested in FR dragon rp, while I'm more interested in the witch x demon idea (which I assume was for non-dragon characters, but I suppose it could have been either now that I think about it) (Which reminds me, I nearly forgot to ask - what era would that story be set in? Medieval? Modern? I could even see it being Victorian, or maybe even a cowboy-times sort of theme. I'm flexible, so it's up to you!) I do have a bit of an idea for the story behind how the demon ended up outside his realm like that - though I'm also curious if you already had something in mind ^^
@FeiyaAshcraft wrote on 2024-05-10 16:17:03:
I am still looking! I would love to hear what you have to offer :D You can send it here or via message, whichever works best. I apologize for the late response as well.
no need to apologize, it wasn't late at all ^_^ (I almost didn't see it since there was no ping whoops-)

let's see, I'll try to do my rp-info in a structure that sort of mirrors the way you did yours..
  • I'm familiar with both rp and collaborative writing! I don't hold any expectations for reply length, though I'm capable of matching others' length. I can work with both planned plot directions and/or making it up as we go~
  • My main characters tend to be male, though I'm willing to play side characters of any gender. I prefer to work with humanoid characters (though I could base the humanoid character's aesthetic on one of my dragons if you want!) Open to romance plots of any gender pairing.
  • Mid-20's and fine with most kinds of maturity, though I'll probably be cautious when writing anyway, until I get a feel for what's ok. (I'm prone to writing blood/injuries, but I can soften it if needed)
  • Paragraph style, third person, past tense; that's what I tend to do too! (open to present tense if you prefer that though!)

I usually rp using google docs, but I'm willing to try discord or FR forums/messages too. Whichever you prefer!

I'm also not sure what to do now that someone else is also interested here, since I don't like being competitive ^_^;; but perhaps things will work out for everyone since it sounds like they're more interested in FR dragon rp, while I'm more interested in the witch x demon idea (which I assume was for non-dragon characters, but I suppose it could have been either now that I think about it)

(Which reminds me, I nearly forgot to ask - what era would that story be set in? Medieval? Modern? I could even see it being Victorian, or maybe even a cowboy-times sort of theme. I'm flexible, so it's up to you!)
I do have a bit of an idea for the story behind how the demon ended up outside his realm like that - though I'm also curious if you already had something in mind ^^
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png