Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Listening to Right Now?
1 2 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 862
bottom of the river - delta rae
bottom of the river - delta rae
RG2oRUw.png
6YousWl.png
gkxJjUo.png
9TCvzie.png
kQCA6X7.png
Screenshot-2024-05-20-041216-1-1-1.png
A Sadness Runs Through Him - The Hoosiers
A Sadness Runs Through Him - The Hoosiers
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
echo lace and flux cocoon off the new iglooghost album are living in my head rentfree atm so im whirling the two during my lunch break at work while i can (lost my wireless earbuds somewhere so i cant sneak tunes during)

slight familiarity bias (echo lace i remember an insta story tease snippet of, and flux cocoon got Oli XL My Beappreciated tho from a fun less familiar angle re the vocal processin (merely skewed feminine, presumin the chorusbit is oli, instead of the usual More Babyish Voice tho that angle peeks thru at 1 point). lily xl is that u. but also igloo spitting bars i wish i could catch all the lyrics properly) but i will spin whole album again once i get the Time
echo lace and flux cocoon off the new iglooghost album are living in my head rentfree atm so im whirling the two during my lunch break at work while i can (lost my wireless earbuds somewhere so i cant sneak tunes during)

slight familiarity bias (echo lace i remember an insta story tease snippet of, and flux cocoon got Oli XL My Beappreciated tho from a fun less familiar angle re the vocal processin (merely skewed feminine, presumin the chorusbit is oli, instead of the usual More Babyish Voice tho that angle peeks thru at 1 point). lily xl is that u. but also igloo spitting bars i wish i could catch all the lyrics properly) but i will spin whole album again once i get the Time
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Slim Pickens Does The Right Thing And Rides The Bomb To Hell - The Offspring
Slim Pickens Does The Right Thing And Rides The Bomb To Hell - The Offspring
locusts - spahn ranch [emoji=music note size=1][emoji=music notes size=1]
locusts - spahn ranch
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
blood of my blood by ununiform
blood of my blood by ununiform
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
currently obsessed with the song "At Gods Mercy" aka Kami no ManiMani, by rerulili I think? it what I found on the vocaloid wiki >>

but yeah! this song really means alot to me right now due to what the lyrics mean and story with it <:3
currently obsessed with the song "At Gods Mercy" aka Kami no ManiMani, by rerulili I think? it what I found on the vocaloid wiki >>

but yeah! this song really means alot to me right now due to what the lyrics mean and story with it <:3
QFXpYkj.png
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMdlKjfmoWU]Orville Peck & Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)[/url] Six new songs and i'm vibing!! [emoji=horseshoe size=1]
Orville Peck & Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)

Six new songs and i'm vibing!!
___________ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.pngold-oaks-2.png
My Heart Will Go On - Céline Dion
My Heart Will Go On - Céline Dion
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
maestro by seventeen! :)
maestro by seventeen! :)
tqGkHih.png
LnZG5ty.png

2VAg1VF.png
b7tgKsh.png
7QhGLKp.png
Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png

1 2 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 862