Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free to good scries
1 2 3
[emoji=raven size=1]
Adoptable%20-%20Inferndigo%20Kruin.png
[emoji=raven size=1]
Hi! I've fallen in love with Abraxas, he's just such a great plaguey dragon! I actually really like him the way he is currently, but if I did end up changing him, it would probably be to something like the bellow [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=114&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=103&winggene=113&wings=86&auth=95745200226b82ee6f873f225f0fb6138c8914b7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I've actually been after a nice 'meaty' tundra for a while now! I did not expect to stumble across one fhjfvnvf. I was actually getting ready to give in and breed change one next time plague has marketplace discounts haha. Anyway, plan is for him to become a lore dragon :) he can breed fodder too with this stinky lady of mine [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93233067][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932331/93233067_350.png[/img][/url] I actually really love your old plans for him too! Such a gorgeous scry. If I wasn't so excited to find the meatmallow then I think I would've caved and followed your own plans myself
Hi! I've fallen in love with Abraxas, he's just such a great plaguey dragon!

I actually really like him the way he is currently, but if I did end up changing him, it would probably be to something like the bellow
dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=114&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=103&winggene=113&wings=86&auth=95745200226b82ee6f873f225f0fb6138c8914b7&dummyext=prev.png
I've actually been after a nice 'meaty' tundra for a while now! I did not expect to stumble across one fhjfvnvf. I was actually getting ready to give in and breed change one next time plague has marketplace discounts haha.

Anyway, plan is for him to become a lore dragon :) he can breed fodder too with this stinky lady of mine
93233067_350.png

I actually really love your old plans for him too! Such a gorgeous scry. If I wasn't so excited to find the meatmallow then I think I would've caved and followed your own plans myself
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SealedSalt Hi there! Thank you for your interest in him, I'll get a CR set up for you :D I'm so happy he'll have a good home, with lore and a partner to boot! I picked him up a long time ago as part of an exalt rescue and it made my day to see that you love him. If I recall correctly the user I received him from had studded him for a breeding project that was successful very quickly, and I offered to take him in because I really like his colors. It does my heart glad to see that you love him as-is, as well [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you for your compliment of my old scry, I'm fond of it too ^^ And your prospective one with Tide looks awesome too! I'll be interested to know how you end up choosing to dress him, if you do!
@SealedSalt Hi there! Thank you for your interest in him, I'll get a CR set up for you :D

I'm so happy he'll have a good home, with lore and a partner to boot! I picked him up a long time ago as part of an exalt rescue and it made my day to see that you love him. If I recall correctly the user I received him from had studded him for a breeding project that was successful very quickly, and I offered to take him in because I really like his colors.

It does my heart glad to see that you love him as-is, as well Thank you for your compliment of my old scry, I'm fond of it too ^^ And your prospective one with Tide looks awesome too! I'll be interested to know how you end up choosing to dress him, if you do!
Oh that's super neat that he was a past breeding project dragon! I'm glad he ended up with yourself rather than being exalted, he's such a funky dude. I remember the freckle combo crackle dragons were very popular going back to the last time I was active here and I was surprised to return and find they seem to be much rarer nowdays. I think a lot of the plague/meat looking dragons all seemed to switch to the tapir/striation and ghost combos which does look fab but it's nice to find a 'relic' like Abraxas lol. Anyway, he indeed has fantastic colours! Who knows, maybe I'll keep a smelly kid from him and Gristle and still change him to your own scry, because it's just so damn pretty. We shall see! I really love the blue accents his colours get, cool that both prim and sec do even though they're diff shades! I feel like ms Gristle there is a magnum opus of outfitting a dragon for me lmao. I'm usually pretty mediocre at it. I quite like either of these for him! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=57306755&skin=32056&apparel=32044,1255,47497,33680,4003&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=57306755&skin=42018&apparel=32044,1255,33680,4003&xt=dressing.png[/img] Just depends whether I want to lean more into a mutanty aspect for him or retain that he's a dragon I suppose? Thank you once again for allowing me to take him in! :)
Oh that's super neat that he was a past breeding project dragon! I'm glad he ended up with yourself rather than being exalted, he's such a funky dude. I remember the freckle combo crackle dragons were very popular going back to the last time I was active here and I was surprised to return and find they seem to be much rarer nowdays. I think a lot of the plague/meat looking dragons all seemed to switch to the tapir/striation and ghost combos which does look fab but it's nice to find a 'relic' like Abraxas lol.

Anyway, he indeed has fantastic colours! Who knows, maybe I'll keep a smelly kid from him and Gristle and still change him to your own scry, because it's just so damn pretty. We shall see! I really love the blue accents his colours get, cool that both prim and sec do even though they're diff shades!

I feel like ms Gristle there is a magnum opus of outfitting a dragon for me lmao. I'm usually pretty mediocre at it.
I quite like either of these for him!
dragon?did=57306755&skin=32056&apparel=32044,1255,47497,33680,4003&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=57306755&skin=42018&apparel=32044,1255,33680,4003&xt=dressing.png
Just depends whether I want to lean more into a mutanty aspect for him or retain that he's a dragon I suppose?

Thank you once again for allowing me to take him in! :)
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[emoji=raven size=1]
[emoji=raven size=1]
[emoji=raven size=1]
1 2 3