Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | silly appreciation post for FR :')
ive been playing this game on and off for over a year now and it admittedly took me a while to start participating in forums... but this community is the nicest online community ive ever been apart of! i think the devs do a great job encouraging a kind and relaxed environment and every player interaction ive had has been so nice.

everyone here is so creative, thoughtful and kind and it makes me really happy! this is the only game of this type ive played for more than a few weeks and its definitely mostly because of the community here :).
ive been playing this game on and off for over a year now and it admittedly took me a while to start participating in forums... but this community is the nicest online community ive ever been apart of! i think the devs do a great job encouraging a kind and relaxed environment and every player interaction ive had has been so nice.

everyone here is so creative, thoughtful and kind and it makes me really happy! this is the only game of this type ive played for more than a few weeks and its definitely mostly because of the community here :).
87336293p.png Click Wendell for Wishlist! She'll show you the goods. just moving the best part over Harren, he/him, plagueling. Ask me about my dragon's extended warranty! (Thanks Mom!)
@Harr3nhal

I fully agree. This is a great, friendly community.
@Harr3nhal

I fully agree. This is a great, friendly community.
i feel that sooooo much!!! most of the time, I lose interest in things within a few weeks and flight rising has got my unwavering attention for the entire year ive played so far,,,, ive only missed out on the well fed bonus once
the people here are SO nice !! ive never felt more welcome anywhere else and i feel like i connect with a lot of the people here. theres so much to do and i never get bored :-] i could coli, dress up my dragons, make umas, do fairgrounds, play forum games, etc etc,,,,i have so much fun
i feel that sooooo much!!! most of the time, I lose interest in things within a few weeks and flight rising has got my unwavering attention for the entire year ive played so far,,,, ive only missed out on the well fed bonus once
the people here are SO nice !! ive never felt more welcome anywhere else and i feel like i connect with a lot of the people here. theres so much to do and i never get bored :-] i could coli, dress up my dragons, make umas, do fairgrounds, play forum games, etc etc,,,,i have so much fun
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png